The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Major bugs in Direfrost Keep instance - now cannot log back in

Flouride_Bandito
Hello;

I used the group finder to random an instance, and entered Direfrost Keep with a group. We experienced the following bugs:

- The mobs were scaled to VR4, not VR16.
- None of my group members were upleveled / scaled.
- One of the group members could not loot any bosses.
- We kept getting teleported back to the start of the instance. This happened twice on the very first mobs in the dungeon, and once at the very end of the last boss.

I requeued and got Direfrost again.

- A random mob that does not exist in Direfrost appeared during the first fight (some sort of werewolf with a dragon's head, not a troll). It was untargettable.
- When this thing appeared, my client crashed to desktop instantly.
- Now, I cannot log in. It times out.

I realize this reads like a fever dream, but it is all true and I cannot log in to my game now. When I try to log in, I get a timeout error. I have waited ten minutes and I still get the same error. There is no more info in your error message; it just says "Login timeout" with no punctuation. I do not even get a link to the F1 / support.
  • Flouride_Bandito
    Rebooting my machine has let me log in, so that bit's fixed, fortunately.

Again, I realize that this is head-scratchingly weird and I probably sound crazy. Not even sure where I would start troubleshooting it!

Anyone else having weird issues with Direfrost Keep?
  • AlnilamE
    AlnilamE
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow. That sounds really odd.

I've never personally encountered issues with DK. As you said, I don't even know how you'd start troubleshooting that.
    The Moot Councillor