Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Today's maintenance broke the server.

• Belthor_Moonblood
    Belthor_Moonblood
    ✭✭✭
    Character name: Belthor Moonblood
  • lycanslerwb17_ESO
    lycanslerwb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_DaryaK missing my ESO membership on Xbox One NA server. All Characters have been sent to Wayrest.
    GT ManicMeerkat181

Game is asking me to pay membership again, but i checked and i am paid up till June . :'(
  • Shaloran
    Shaloran
    ✭✭
    Xb1 NA
    Character: Shaloran Feywalker
    GT: SpellCastaMasta
    Alliance: AD

You guys sure you're not Walmart?
  • Lumenn
    Lumenn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I managed to open a ticket in game in case no one is seeing this on the boards.
  • InternalMonolog
    Server: XBOX NA
    GT InternalMonolog
    Character: Mesmer Yellow

Unable to change from Reapers March wayshrine to Grahtwood -- Unusually long load time.

Tried closing the game, but made no difference.

Tried to go through a portal for a quest, same thing.

Unable to play the game at this time due to inability to change zones
  • The7thLettter
    The7thLettter
    ✭✭✭
    I was able to log into wrothgar then into Thornblade with my level 24 DK but when I tried to log into my v16 sorc I couldn't get passed the character selection screen load screen.

GTag: The7thLettter
    NA Xbox
    Edited by The7thLettter on May 25, 2016 1:50AM
  • Shaloran
    Shaloran
    ✭✭
  • hixenbaugh_26554
    hixenbaugh_26554
    Soul Shriven
    with all the problems and glitches on the xbox 1 version of the game its worse then alpha. if they don't fix all the problems and add what people want this game isn't gonna last. I have ran into a lot of glitches that make the game unplayable at times. and a bounty glitch that keeps mounting when your idle. and other players cheating and hacking exploits never ends and causes problems also. the pc version is way better and that's a fact. I'm gonna go back too whiterun my pockets are empty I need too withdraw 10 trillon gold from the bank of whiterun Mod....
  • MiBlueEagle
    MiBlueEagle
    ✭✭
    All of my toons in auridon won't load. The 2 outside of auridon don't seem to have any issue.
  • Domino44G
    Domino44G
    ✭✭
    Top of the page says the issue is resolved... HA! I'm still having the issue of the looping "unusually long load time" crap when trying to enter Bleakrock for Caldewll's Silver. 45 minutes and several attempts later, I still can't get there. When I try to log in it fails the first attempt every time and the character request print is hit or miss right now for me. Between this and Fallout 4's issues, I won't buy another Bethesda or Zenimax product again... I've wasted far to much money on them up to now, I'm not wasting anymore!
  • SolarCat02
    SolarCat02
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gamertag: SolarCat02
    Service: Xbox NA

Character Name: Elissandra Ravenwing
    Alliance: Aldmeri Dominian
    Location: She was in Grahtwood when I got kicked to the character selection screen, but the login screen says she is in Wayrest Sewers. I am really hoping it did not revert my character again...

Character: Khajjan-ko
    Notes: I loaded in as her briefly (after a ten minute loading screen) to do horse training earlier today, and have not been able to load her since Elli crashed. (Except once, just now, after about ten minutes on the loading screen).

Character Name: Lady Kalila
    Notes: I can login as her after several tries, but the loading screens are long and frequently fail, even when loading into low occupancy locations such as group dungeons.

My EP and DC characters (one of each) work just fine, but I am having issues with all three of my AD characters. So I guess ZoS has decided to do a secret nerf to AD? :p

In all seriousness, this is really frustrating, Elli times out every time I try to log in as her, and I am really hoping this is fixed ASAP because the game really is unplayable as-is.
    Edited by SolarCat02 on May 25, 2016 4:34AM
    Why be normal when you can be better?

Elissandra Ravenwing, Magicka Dragonknight Healer
    Lady Kalila, Stamina Templar DPS
    Stands-in-Danger, Nightblade Saptank
    Zalarah, Stamina Dragonknight DPS
  • Domino44G
    Domino44G
    ✭✭
    But, that can't be... The issue has been resolved! They put that at the top of the page, displayed with absolute certainty! The issue HAS been resolved.

By the way, my attempt to enter Bleakrock... AGAIN... Didn't happen. I let the load screen go for 14 minutes. It finally just booted me back to the primary screen with the preverbal "Unable to connect to game server. Please make sure you have a valid internet connection". But, hey... The issue's been resolved, right?

Hmm, Elissandra Ravenwing... that's a cool character name :smile:
    My Dominion Storm Mage is Elanindi Anduinar.
    Edited by Domino44G on May 25, 2016 3:56AM
  • Nick_Nitr0
    Character still won't load in.

Xbox NA
    GT: Nick Nitr0
    Character: Back N Black
  • SolarCat02
    SolarCat02
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Domino44G wrote: »
    Hmm, Elissandra Ravenwing... that's a cool character name :smile:
    My Dominion Storm Mage is Elanindi Anduinar.

Thank you! I am rather fond of her.
    I love you storm mage's name, too! :)

Posting for a guild mates without a forum account...

Name: I look good in orange
    Faction: Aldmeri Dominian, I believe
    Location: This is a brand new character, and by my understanding he has been unable to log ad into him since character creation, so either Coldharbour tutorial area or the ship in Auridon.
    Why be normal when you can be better?

Elissandra Ravenwing, Magicka Dragonknight Healer
    Lady Kalila, Stamina Templar DPS
    Stands-in-Danger, Nightblade Saptank
    Zalarah, Stamina Dragonknight DPS
  • Darsaga
    Darsaga
    ✭✭✭
    I can log in on all of my characters. Now the problem is actually being able to play. My characters can not travel anywhere the loading screens never end.
  • Domino44G
    Domino44G
    ✭✭
    When did ZeniMax replace there QA and Customer Support staff with Bureau of Motor Vehicles personnel. I mean, there on the ball, aren't they (wink, wink)?

This won't get fixed until tomorrow afternoon, at the earliest. And to think, server maintenance is supposed to solve crap... Oh well, swing away, Merrill...
  • KiraGua
    KiraGua
    Soul Shriven
    Xb1 NA
    Character: Tiny Horns
    GT: ALICE 2610
    Alliance: AD
  • kingbolo1987
    kingbolo1987
    Soul Shriven
    I've been having this issue since the maintenance finished. Got one VR16 character I can't even log in to.
    Character name - Keshjhera
    Location - Stros M'kai
    GT - Kingbolo1987
    Alliance - AD
    NA server
  • Redeye
    Redeye
    Soul Shriven
    As with others I can not load my character.

Character name: Tintagel Nightwind
    Gamertag: Bryton Redeye

I have reloaded the game numerous times and have performed a hard reset on my Xbox. None of these options have worked. A quick resolution to this would be appreciated.
  • Arnyia
    Arnyia
    Same, sadly. (Tho only with my main character)

Xbox NA
    Character: Arnyia
    Gamertag: Arnyia
    Yay! >.<
  • Domino44G
    Domino44G
    ✭✭
    Not just an Aldmeri Dominion issue. I am now experiencing the same problem while attempting to sail from Stros M'kai to Betnikh. Caldwell's Silver quest with a Vet 1 originally created in the Ebonheart Pact. Somebody at ZeniMax must have thought the Megaserver was a toilet and thought maintenance meant pouring Drano into it. The failures these guys can pull off is fascinating.
  • Rex-Umbra
    Rex-Umbra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Well yesterday i thought it was working again but only played for about an hour and must of got lucky because I just got the infinite liad screen on my DC lvl 18 Rex Incendrium while attempting to load into blood matrons crypt to start the vampire quest. While writing this i loaded in, took 7 minutes to load though.
    Xbox GT: Rex Umbrah
    GM of IMPERIUM since 2015.
  • ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    Community Manager
    For those of you still experiencing this issue, could you please head over to this thread and post the requested info? (@Rex-Umbra we've got your character name and Gamertag down.)
    Edited by ZOS_JessicaFolsom on May 25, 2016 1:20PM
    Jessica Folsom
    Lead Community Manager - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Twitch | Tumblr | Instagram | YouTube | Support
    Staff Post