Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Looking for a "seniors friendly" Guild

eldestwig4
Back in the early '70s, the first game I played was a text based version of Star Trek and a couple of years later I enjoyed Colossal Cave, so I've been a "gamer" for about 45 years. Elder Scrolls is my favorite modern day game series and I played both Skyrim and Oblivion.

I have to admit to getting a little confused with all of the options and possibilities that are offered in ESO, but have managed to level 2 characters up to VR16 and VR12. I am looking for a "playmate" with a level of patience and understanding to help me tackle some of the larger delves, venture forward into Craglorn and on to Cyrodil for some PvP.

If you are ready to take an old man gently by the hand and help me move my game forward, please get in touch. I am retired and play pretty much every day!!

My gamertag is eldestwig4
  • Steel_Linx43
    Steel_Linx43
    ✭✭✭
    eldestwig4 wrote: »
    Back in the early '70s, the first game I played was a text based version of Star Trek and a couple of years later I enjoyed Colossal Cave, so I've been a "gamer" for about 45 years. Elder Scrolls is my favorite modern day game series and I played both Skyrim and Oblivion.

I have to admit to getting a little confused with all of the options and possibilities that are offered in ESO, but have managed to level 2 characters up to VR16 and VR12. I am looking for a "playmate" with a level of patience and understanding to help me tackle some of the larger delves, venture forward into Craglorn and on to Cyrodil for some PvP.

If you are ready to take an old man gently by the hand and help me move my game forward, please get in touch. I am retired and play pretty much every day!!

We welcome all and currently have some elder members i.e oldmanjoejoe who is 49 or 59 we are more than. Willing to help you out, you will see an invite shortly welcome to the guild
  • Lord_Nala
    Lord_Nala

Looks like we have things in common @eldestwig4! I consider myself an ancient one since I've been gaming most of my 45 years and I'll always be a Gamer. I'm like you who has worked his way up in this game but for me I haven't grasped all the mechanics of it yet but I do enjoy the learning process although sometimes I feel like I'm spinning my wheels. I wouldn't mind joining a guild that has the patience and time to help hone my skills and really want to help out other inexperienced Gamers like myself. So I'm on the lookout for a friendly senior guild who doesn't drop someone who tries hard to grasp what the younger generation fully gets and embraces. Maybe there's one for me out there.

I play on XBOX/NA
    Lord Nala - The Ancient One - Dark Elf - V327 Nightblade/Assasin - Ebonheart Pact - [ XBOX/NA
  • eldestwig4
    Lord_Nala wrote: »

Looks like we have things in common @eldestwig4! I consider myself an ancient one since I've been gaming most of my 45 years and I'll always be a Gamer. I'm like you who has worked his way up in this game but for me I haven't grasped all the mechanics of it yet but I do enjoy the learning process although sometimes I feel like I'm spinning my wheels. I wouldn't mind joining a guild that has the patience and time to help hone my skills and really want to help out other inexperienced Gamers like myself. So I'm on the lookout for a friendly senior guild who doesn't drop someone who tries hard to grasp what the younger generation fully gets and embraces. Maybe there's one for me out there.

I play on XBOX/NA

It's always nice when you find out that you are not alone. What is your gamertag?? Perhaps we can find a guild where we can both be happy bunnies ;)
  • eldestwig4

We welcome all and currently have some elder members i.e oldmanjoejoe who is 49 or 59 we are more than. Willing to help you out, you will see an invite shortly welcome to the guild

Thanks - I'll look out for the invite.
  • Lord_Nala
    Lord_Nala

I play on XBOX/NA

It's always nice when you find out that you are not alone. What is your gamertag?? Perhaps we can find a guild where we can both be happy bunnies ;)

Sounds great! It's VIPER37862
    Lord Nala - The Ancient One - Dark Elf - V327 Nightblade/Assasin - Ebonheart Pact - [ XBOX/NA
  • Steel_Linx43
    Steel_Linx43
    ✭✭✭
    We will also get you an unite lord nala that way the 2 of you can run together with some of our members. Welcome to blackhands of sithis(dark brotherhood theme)
  • Steel_Linx43
    Steel_Linx43
    ✭✭✭
    We don't cut members unless they don't logo anymore for months or they degrade demean or make comments of that nature
  • Steel_Linx43
    Steel_Linx43
    ✭✭✭
    Logon*
  • Lord_Nala
    Lord_Nala
    We will also get you an unite lord nala that way the 2 of you can run together with some of our members. Welcome to blackhands of sithis(dark brotherhood theme)

Thanks @Steel_Linx43! I'll be looking forward to getting the invite.
  • Steel_Linx43
    Steel_Linx43
    ✭✭✭
    You're very welcome thank you both and welcome to the guild look forward to seeing you guys in game. Fyi Shocky1025 Bjdaman and Doneminotaur usually run dungeons and trials almost every day.
  • jediprime74
    jediprime74
    ✭✭✭
    If you are an EP player feel free to check out our recruiting thread & apply if you like what you see.
    Guildmaster of Fool's Errand, PvX/social, beginner to endgame Guild.

Guildmaster of Fools for the Pact an Ebonheart Pact PvP Guild.

• Lord_Nala
    Lord_Nala
    You're very welcome thank you both and welcome to the guild look forward to seeing you guys in game. Fyi Shocky1025 Bjdaman and Doneminotaur usually run dungeons and trials almost every day.

Thanks @Steel_Linx43 Thats good to know! Much appreciated and looking forward to meeting new friends in the guild.
  • eldestwig4

Thanks @Steel_Linx43 Thats good to know! Much appreciated and looking forward to meeting new friends in the guild.

So right now, I am slower than usual. For some reason my in-game chat isn't working properly. I can get in OK an I can see that other folks are speaking as their names pop up on the screen. Sadly I cannot hear or talk to anybody. btw - Microsoft party chat works fine!!

I hope I can get this figured out soon as I really want to get involved.
  • Steel_Linx43
    Steel_Linx43
    ✭✭✭
    It is common in eso for some reason if you group it's better