The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Bugged Wayshrine

StrangerFull
StrangerFull
✭✭✭
Sandy Path wayshrine in Craglorn bugged. I can port to this wayshrine but i can't port from this wayshrine. If you try to use this wayshine you get message "The target out of range" even you jump on wayshrine.
Screenshot - http://imgur.com/bCQiggn
  • ZOS_DaryaK
    ZOS_DaryaK
    admin
    Thanks for reporting this, Strangerfull. Have you tried using it from a different angle? Try approaching the Wayshrine from a different side, if you haven't already and it should work. Please reply here if it doesn't.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • StrangerFull
    StrangerFull
    ✭✭✭
    I have tryed use wayshrine at all possible positions and I can't use this wayshrine at any position but I see once someone use this wayshrine, just once. Don't know it's only my problem or not but this problem not fixes by several patches. I have normal ping (80-100) and 60 fps (30 in places with lot of people) so I believe it's not my hardware or ISP problem.
  • redspecter23
    redspecter23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've had difficulty with that one as well. I have been able to hit it from certain angles, but it takes serious time and effort to find that sweet spot. It's almost like the actual point you need to be at is 10 feet from the actual wayshrine or maybe beneath it. Standing directly on top of the wayshrine and using it always seems to be "out of range".
  • ZOS_DaryaK
    ZOS_DaryaK
    admin
    Thanks for the update, I'll investigate further.

Staff Post
  • ZOS_DaryaK
    ZOS_DaryaK
    admin
    We've confirmed this is a known issue that will be fixed in future patch. In the meantime, keep trying to approach the wayshrine from different angles and you should find one that will work.

Staff Post
  • Edda
    Edda
    ✭✭
    It's strange that wayshrine distance varies so so much. In Davon's watch I can stand quite far away and use. Dhalmora wayshrine I have to hug to use.
    “The truth may be out there, but the lies are inside your head.” [Terry Pratchett in Hogfather]