The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

A 15/15 Vitality Run, No Title

AdmiralSam
AdmiralSam
✭✭✭
I completed Veteran Maelstrom Arena on my DK, Yngol Ironside with a score of 405705. I had 15/15 vitality left, didn't take breaks (so no saves), yet didn't get my Flawless Conqueror Title or achievement.

Upon contacting Customer Support they told me that they could not help me. I'm upset, to put it mildly.

Am I the only one who finds this unacceptable?
  • AdmiralSam
    AdmiralSam
    ✭✭✭
    I've got a screengrab to prove it, too. imgur.com/CURGUpx
  • code65536
    code65536
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wonder if their latest patch's fix for Flawless being awarded for saves somehow broke it for legit runs too. Wouldn't put it past them, TBH. I would submit this as a bug report if I were you.
    Nightfighters ― PC/NA and PC/EU

Dungeons and Trials:
    Personal best scores:
    Dungeon trifectas:
    Media: YouTubeTwitch
  • AdmiralSam
    AdmiralSam
    ✭✭✭
    I have. The problem is that since they don't reply to bug reports, I don't know what's happening. All I can go off of is customer supports response, who told me they can't help me -.-
  • AdmiralSam
    AdmiralSam
    ✭✭✭
    "I'm sorry to hear that you did not receive your title after completing the Arean. Unfortunately, we are unable to grant completion of achievements or titles to users." This is unfair.
  • AdmiralSam
    AdmiralSam
    ✭✭✭
  • GCVDJ11T
    GCVDJ11T
    ✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_RichLambert, @ZOS_Finn

Can someone look into this and see why Yngol didn't get his title? This is something to be so proud of. To complete it and not get credit just makes me sad.

• omfgitsbatman
    omfgitsbatman
    ✭✭✭✭
    This is absolutely crazy... One of the hardest achievements in the game...
    He's the healer Tamriel deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hurt his tank. Because he can heal them to full. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful rejuvinator. A Cloaked Healer.

@Omfgitsbatman PC/NA
    Ticktick-Argonian Nightblade Healer/Magicka DPS
    Tinytick- Imperial DK Tank
    Wuches Y'Shaur- V16 High Elf Sorc Magicka DPS
    Ticktator- Dunmer DK Magicka DPS
    Tick Head- Dark Elf Magicka NB DPS

GM:
    Mercs Of Sovngarde (EP/NA): AA (HM), HRC (HM), VSO (HM), VDSA, VMSA complete
    Vet Maw 4/5

• amneziac
    amneziac
    ✭✭
    And this is why ZOS sucks at customer service..."lets make our most loyal and consistent player base feel like trash! When our broken game robs them of something that they spent countless hours of time trying to achieve, and they have the data to prove it, we'll tell them to f@c7 off!"

Great job ZOS CS - mission accomplished. Again.
  • Ghost-Shot
    Ghost-Shot
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Clearly an L2P issue...
  • Mordify89
    Mordify89
    Soul Shriven
    Same exact thing happened to me last night. I'm on PS4 EU Completed Flawless on my 4th character which is a Nightblade with 15/15 vitality and everything same as you. Didn't get the title or the achievement. Have a ticket open but now I'm not so hopeful... Have it all on video as well.
  • LadyNalcarya
    LadyNalcarya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    GCVDJ11T wrote: »
    @ZOS_RichLambert, @ZOS_Finn

Can someone look into this and see why Yngol didn't get his title? This is something to be so proud of. To complete it and not get credit just makes me sad.

This ^^^
    Dro-m'Athra Destroyer | Divayth Fyr's Coadjutor | Voice of Reason

PC/EU
  • AdmiralSam
    AdmiralSam
    ✭✭✭
    I mean, best-case scenario:

I get a reply to my ticket saying "we're so sorry about this, here is your achievement and title... oh and we'll give you your disappeared scathing mage and twilight remedy pieces back that you mailed us about before. AND 10k gold for your troubles"

One can only dream, right? ;)
  • daemonios
    daemonios
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    In the past there have been botched achievements that were fixed by game masters. I was missing a number of achievements from the EP zones and having completed the quests I couldn't get them normally. When ZOS finally fixed the quests, they had players contact support and set up to meet a GM in-game. I did so and the GM gave me the missing achievements. I don't know if they're still doing it but I'd submit a ticket - not a bug report - and keep replying to the emails so it gets escalated.
  • AdmiralSam
    AdmiralSam
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you for the tip :) I have kept the ticket open; I have no intention of letting this one go. Although, of course, there was no response to my response over the weekend or today.

On a side-note, when were EP quests bugged? Must've been like 1.1 :open_mouth:
  • daemonios
    daemonios
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    AdmiralSam wrote: »
    Thank you for the tip :) I have kept the ticket open; I have no intention of letting this one go. Although, of course, there was no response to my response over the weekend or today.

Found the mail response, it's from June 2014:
    Response By Email ([redacted]) (06/16/2014 06:09 AM)
    Greetings, [redacted]!

I want to thank you so much for your continued patience while this issue with the Eastmarch achievements was being sorted out. The bug where players were not receiving their achievements for completing The Siege of Cradlecrush, One Victor, One King, and Songs of Sovngarde has been fixed.

However, if you completed these quests and are still waiting for your Giant-Friend Achievement, your Skald-King's Salvation Achievement, or Skald-King's Arrow achievement, a GM will need to manually grant these to your character.

If you could please respond with when you will be online and in game, and include your local time zone, we can schedule a time for one of our GMs to assist. I look forward to hearing back from you!
    In the meantime, I do hope you are enjoying the game. Continue to slay many ferocious beasts and maniacal evil doers while striking fear and havoc upon the hearts of all foes!
    Keep your blades sharp, friend!
    The Elder Scrolls Online Support

[EDIT] BTW this is just to say that they have the ability to grant achievements in-game. I have no idea if they're going to do so in your case, or if they're going to require any sort of evidence of completion, although you do say you have a screenshot.
    Edited by daemonios on May 16, 2016 11:31PM
  • AdmiralSam
    AdmiralSam
    ✭✭✭
    daemonios wrote: »

Found the mail response, it's from June 2014:
    Response By Email ([redacted]) (06/16/2014 06:09 AM)
    Greetings, [redacted]!

I want to thank you so much for your continued patience while this issue with the Eastmarch achievements was being sorted out. The bug where players were not receiving their achievements for completing The Siege of Cradlecrush, One Victor, One King, and Songs of Sovngarde has been fixed.

However, if you completed these quests and are still waiting for your Giant-Friend Achievement, your Skald-King's Salvation Achievement, or Skald-King's Arrow achievement, a GM will need to manually grant these to your character.

If you could please respond with when you will be online and in game, and include your local time zone, we can schedule a time for one of our GMs to assist. I look forward to hearing back from you!
    In the meantime, I do hope you are enjoying the game. Continue to slay many ferocious beasts and maniacal evil doers while striking fear and havoc upon the hearts of all foes!
    Keep your blades sharp, friend!
    The Elder Scrolls Online Support

[EDIT] BTW this is just to say that they have the ability to grant achievements in-game. I have no idea if they're going to do so in your case, or if they're going to require any sort of evidence of completion, although you do say you have a screenshot.

See, if I got a letter like that, it'd restore my faith in humanity. Or ZOS, anyway.

And yeah, I have my screenshot, my score and (hopefully) their data. Not trying to scam my way to a "Flawless" title xD
    Edited by AdmiralSam on May 17, 2016 12:11AM
  • NovaShadow
    NovaShadow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Did you crash or relog while in the arena?

I've heard if this happens its immediately negated, you cannot get the title.
    PC NA - EPHS
  • AdmiralSam
    AdmiralSam
    ✭✭✭
    No I have not. I got a score, so the whole "save thing" isn't relevant.
  • NovaShadow
    NovaShadow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No I have not. I got a score, so the whole "save thing" isn't relevant.

From what I can tell it only 'saves' if you're gone longer than 5 mins I believe and have the quest. A quick relog doesn't 'save' it the way you're thinking.
    PC NA - EPHS
  • IamNoobee
    IamNoobee
    ✭✭
    i hope zos gives you your title!! there should be no reason at all zos shouldnt give you the achievement/title with or without you having the proof, cause they know if you did. they have logs of everything anyone does in game.
    i saw someone say something about it could have something to do with the patch that was added regarding no longer being able to get the flawless achievement for saved games. now even tho this could have something to do with it. i do know it is still possible to get the achievement after it was introduced. 2 of my alts have got it within the last week.
    PC NA ~STD and Wet Noodles~
    ~AD Main Alts - Zerog/Pyle - Magicka NB , Noobee - Stamina DK

~DC Alts - Not So Bright - Stamina Sorcerer

~EP Alts - Noobee Jr - Magicka NB

The first reset of VMA-PCNA #6 Nightblade Zerog
    In need of a PVP Guild
  • DRXHarbinger
    DRXHarbinger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I've had this twice. I can assure you zos does not care to address the matter. If you get crashed out going to round 7 or just as you load in to it etc then you will never ever ever ever get the achievement. Console now you are literally at the mercy of not getting kicked to obtain flawless, ask anyone on it everytime to round 7 either on the load screen or as combat starts boom back to home page. You'll still get a score etc but never get flawless.
    PC Master Race

1001CP
    8 Flawless Toons, all Classes.
    Master Angler
    Dro-M'artha Destroyer (at last)
    Tamriel Hero
    Grand Overlord
    Every Skyshard
    Down With BOP!
  • AdmiralSam
    AdmiralSam
    ✭✭✭
    I've had this twice. I can assure you zos does not care to address the matter. If you get crashed out going to round 7 or just as you load in to it etc then you will never ever ever ever get the achievement. Console now you are literally at the mercy of not getting kicked to obtain flawless, ask anyone on it everytime to round 7 either on the load screen or as combat starts boom back to home page. You'll still get a score etc but never get flawless.

Now, that does not make me feel optimistic. Yeah, I've lost lives on a couple previous prospective runs due to "technical issues"; but I feel like this is a bit different. It has also been 4 days (2 business days) now; I am still yet to hear the company line...
  • OrphanHelgen
    OrphanHelgen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I had the same problem and made a post about it, got alot of supports.

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en-GB/discussion/264267/did-maelstrom-with-no-death-and-leaderboard-score-but-no-flawless-title#latest

Did you have a crash, or reload ui og a log out?
    I seams like if the game register you as offline or something, you wont get it.
    I also contacted costumer support, they gave me a firestaff of alkosh or whatever it was in mail.
    Yey rosin, worth 2k.
    PC, EU server, Ebonheart Pact

Finally a reason not to play League of Legends
  • Cously
    Cously
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Grant the man a title! He has proof! I'd be so upset if I were in your shoes mate. I hope they get to solve your problem.
  • Cuyler
    Cuyler
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    #SAVEAdmiralSam

@ZOS_GinaBruno
    Edited by Cuyler on May 17, 2016 1:36PM
    Guild: STACK n BURN (gm) PC - NA
    CP 810 18 Maxed Characters:
    "How hard can u guar?" - Rafishul[/spoiler]
  • AdmiralSam
    AdmiralSam
    ✭✭✭
    I had the same problem and made a post about it, got alot of supports.

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en-GB/discussion/264267/did-maelstrom-with-no-death-and-leaderboard-score-but-no-flawless-title#latest

Did you have a crash, or reload ui og a log out?
    I seams like if the game register you as offline or something, you wont get it.
    I also contacted costumer support, they gave me a firestaff of alkosh or whatever it was in mail.
    Yey rosin, worth 2k.

Oh gosh, so sorry to hear! I don't think I crashed/relogged/reloaded UI; but this makes me doubt it. Regardless though, this is not what the achievement specifies. I would love to hear some devs chime in on this and just MAYBE give us both our achievements.

@ZOS_RichLambert @ZOS_Finn @ZOS_GinaBruno
    Edited by AdmiralSam on May 17, 2016 1:39PM
  • AdmiralSam
    AdmiralSam
    ✭✭✭
    Cuyler wrote: »
    #SAVEAdmiralSam

@ZOS_GinaBruno

^^^
    (Although I'm not sure how ethical it is for me to comment on this)
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    @AdmiralSam, could you pass along your ticket number from when you contacted Support, please? We'll take a look and see what might be happening (whether it be a bug or whatever). Thanks!
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • AdmiralSam
    AdmiralSam
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you :)

Ticket: "160513-002200" (to hell with privacy/anonimity); bug report: "160513-002286" .
  • Cously
    Cously
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yay, Gina! Thanks for trying.