Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Is your crafting station(s) bugged?

iC0UNT_6SH0Tz
Can see materials and traits but no weapons or armors are showing for me.
Edited by iC0UNT_6SH0Tz on May 1, 2016 3:17PM

Is your crafting station(s) bugged? 12 votes

Yes
0%
Nope
83%
Iruil_ESOfailkiwib16_ESOthomas1970b16_ESOTarukmocktoZouniCalidus1 Sunburnt_PenguinBeardimusBearded_GorillaAugustoCP 10 votes
Who cares
16%
iC0UNT_6SH0TzFerrumnCutem 2 votes
  • failkiwib16_ESO
    failkiwib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nope
    Polls are better in the general forum section than in here tbh. people come here to ask questions or seek a solution mainly from more experienced players, so very few will vote.

The general bugs with crafting stations have been UI bugs such as: not being able to see materials, or view the items, or choose the trait/ style stone/ level etc. These bugs are UI bugs and could/can be fixed by relogging or /reloadui if you play on PC platform.

Set crafting stations sometimes bug and don't spawn when you go to the location, all you need to do is to relog to see it again. This is one of the more irrelevant bugs, as people mainly do writs or deconstruct at the crafting stations inside towns near banks, not at set crafting stations

We get these bugs from time to time with a new patch/ update/ fix or DLC.
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can see materials and traits but no weapons or armors are showing for me.

Are you at a Special Crafted Set Crafting Station? If so, you won't see any gear unless you know enough traits. However, the Special Crafting stations do allow you to make regular gear, so use the last two icons, not the first two.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• iC0UNT_6SH0Tz
    Who cares
    It was a bug. Got resolved after logging out and back a few times. Xbox just seems to be filled with bugs atm...