The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Players cheating and spying for other factions

• vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    [ spy story ]

The other morning I logged on to play PvP. Nobody was really on, we had around 8 people playing on the alliance, barely enough players to take a keep. For the most part of the morning we all were at Bleakers outpost fighting AD and EP. It appeared that everyone in Cyro was there.

I came up with a plan, to travel to the other side of the map, and flag a keep. I was thinking that would push AD away from Bleakers and come to defend Brindle. Well as soon as I get to Brindle I set up 4 sieges and before I could really damage the wall the Emp was there and he killed me. That sucked.

I went back to Bleakers to fight, I complained that there must be a spy in zone chat because who in their right mind would be defending/watching Brindle when the only fight on the map was at Bleakers. So I joined a group and quit talking in zone chat.

Later I decided to try another plan, I went over to Ash setup 4 sieges and as soon as I started damaging the wall. The emp shows up and kills me. At this point I am upset because I just lost 8 sieges.

So I go back to Bleakers and fight some more. I decide to give it another try. This time I goto DC a keep near Bleakers and set up 4 sieges. Guess who is there hiding?? The Emp! He kills me and I lose another 4 sieges.

Ya it could be a coincidence that the Emp just showed up to check the keeps. I am sure that is not the case because when we were all fighting at Bleakers the Emp was there.

To me, It was obvious that morning there was a spy in Cyro.

I hate spies! :)

If you want a friend, get a dog.
    AW Rank: Grand Warlord 1 ( level 49)

• caeliusstarbreaker
    caeliusstarbreaker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm surprised this thread has gone this far.

-bump-
    Rhage Lionpride DC Stamina Templar
    K-Hole