The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Should I stay Stamblade for dark brotherhood patch or should I go magika Nightblade

• Cameron991
    Cameron991
    ✭✭✭✭
    I use dw for main and bow but sometimes 2h @Jaronking
  • Cameron991
    Cameron991
    ✭✭✭✭
    I use dw and bow if you could make weapons that would be very awesome you are definitely helping with the crit
  • Jaronking
    Jaronking
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cameron991 wrote: »
    I use dw and bow if you could make weapons that would be very awesome you are definitely helping with the crit
    I can make you some but it will have to be tomorrow.
  • Cameron991
    Cameron991
    ✭✭✭✭
    That's fine and thank you!! @Jaronking
  • FloppyTouch
    FloppyTouch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I want a FoTM build bc I suck at pvp and can't play the class I like well can u please help me find the new FoTM so I don't have to get gud. #endsarcasm. These post are disgusting
  • Greenwood1900
    Greenwood1900
    ✭✭
    My first toon was a DK, but I find that it wasn't what I wanted and switched to NB.

If you feel something like this, then switch to another class. Otherwise, you keep looking for it.
    Ormesson Stamina NB 2H-Bow
  • sluice
    sluice
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm using dw for primary my skills are surprise attack, shadowy disguise, killers blade , reapers mark, ambush, and soul tether I am a dunmer and my attributes are in 26 health and 29 stamina I'm using the boon the shadow my weapon crit is 26.5 and weapon dmg is 1478 with 1116 Stam recovery. 18.5 spell crit 1407 spell damage my cp are all over the place

Dump all attributes in stamina, if your health is <18k then use glyphs or jewellery to get it up.

Wear 5x Hunding's, 3x NMGaze and 4x Leki's or Marksman (depending on whether you want +max stam or +stam rec)

DW bar:
    - Ultimate: FDBreaker
    - Ambush
    - Surprise Attack
    - Vigor (so much easier being on your damage bar)
    - MHysteria or STornado
    - Shadowy Disguise

2H/Bow:
    - Ultimate: STether or IncStrike
    - Relentless Focus
    - Magelight
    - CHunter
    - MHysteria is a must if not on DW bar but if it is then go with either: Shuffle, Double Take or Rapid Manouevre
    - Rally/Snipe or PInjection

It would be crazy to put Mass Hysteria on your second bar..
    This alongside Ambush and Surprise Attack are the 3 must have skill on your 1st bar as a stamblade...
    PSN: sluiceqc (NA-PS4) CP: 551+
    I strictly play on Daggerfall Covenant for when it comes to PvP
    Daggerfall Covenant
    sluice - Orc Sorcerer (50)
    Anýa - Bosmer Nightblade (0..50)

Aldmeri Dominion (PvE only)
    Arýä - Altmer Sorcerer (50)
    Marksar - Breton Templar (50)
    Maksar - Bosmer Nightblade (50)
    sluice - Imperial Dragonknight (0..50) R.I.P.

Ebonheart Pact
    Can't-Heal-Stupid - Argonian Templar (0..50)

#VMATOKENSYSTEM #TRAITCHANGE
    (vMA) drop table and probability
  • Sunburnt_Penguin
    Sunburnt_Penguin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    sluice wrote: »
    I'm using dw for primary my skills are surprise attack, shadowy disguise, killers blade , reapers mark, ambush, and soul tether I am a dunmer and my attributes are in 26 health and 29 stamina I'm using the boon the shadow my weapon crit is 26.5 and weapon dmg is 1478 with 1116 Stam recovery. 18.5 spell crit 1407 spell damage my cp are all over the place

Dump all attributes in stamina, if your health is <18k then use glyphs or jewellery to get it up.

Wear 5x Hunding's, 3x NMGaze and 4x Leki's or Marksman (depending on whether you want +max stam or +stam rec)

DW bar:
    - Ambush
    - Surprise Attack
    - MHysteria or STornado
    - Shadowy Disguise

2H/Bow:
    - Relentless Focus
    - Magelight
    - CHunter
    - MHysteria is a must if not on DW bar but if it is then go with either: Shuffle, Double Take or Rapid Manouevre

This alongside Ambush and Surprise Attack are the 3 must have skill on your 1st bar as a stamblade...
    Not necessarily, the 8 second immunity and use of it to during execute does allow for it to be on your back bar. However, in saying that, I do have it on my front bar.
  • sluice
    sluice
    ✭✭✭✭

DW bar:
    - Ambush
    - Surprise Attack
    - MHysteria or STornado
    - Shadowy Disguise

2H/Bow:
    - Relentless Focus
    - Magelight
    - CHunter

Not necessarily, the 8 second immunity and use of it to during execute does allow for it to be on your back bar. However, in saying that, I do have it on my front bar.

I'm ready to cast Mass Hysteria as soon as his immunity is over and knowing that a 1v1 often turns into a 1vX... having Mass Hysteria on my main bar is a life saver.

I can make a case for Vigor on any bars, but not really for Mass Hysteria.

But that's just my opinion. :)
    PSN: sluiceqc (NA-PS4) CP: 551+
    I strictly play on Daggerfall Covenant for when it comes to PvP
    Daggerfall Covenant
    sluice - Orc Sorcerer (50)
    Anýa - Bosmer Nightblade (0..50)

Aldmeri Dominion (PvE only)
    Arýä - Altmer Sorcerer (50)
    Marksar - Breton Templar (50)
    Maksar - Bosmer Nightblade (50)
    sluice - Imperial Dragonknight (0..50) R.I.P.

Ebonheart Pact
    Can't-Heal-Stupid - Argonian Templar (0..50)

#VMATOKENSYSTEM #TRAITCHANGE
    (vMA) drop table and probability
  • Sunburnt_Penguin
    Sunburnt_Penguin
    ✭✭✭✭✭

DW bar:
    - Ambush
    - Surprise Attack
    - MHysteria or STornado
    - Shadowy Disguise

2H/Bow:
    - Relentless Focus
    - Magelight
    - CHunter

I'm ready to cast Mass Hysteria as soon as his immunity is over and knowing that a 1v1 often turns into a 1vX... having Mass Hysteria on my main bar is a life saver.

I can make a case for Vigor on any bars, but not really for Mass Hysteria.

But that's just my opinion. :)
    Yeah my normal set up has it on my main bar, it's just if I expect XvX and I'm using DW that I switch it on to my back bar for Tornado.

1v1s I'm decent enough but in 1vXs I'm terrible anyway :) regardless of my bar set ups.