The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Was Vicious Death a good idea?

• croakroach
    croakroach
    ✭✭
    YES: I FEEL IT FIXED ZERGING
    Devilhand wrote: »

2) Vicious Death Set, the damage output should be reduced significatly. A Gold armour of this set its almost 23k damage per kill (no comments...). For those that says its not a thread since it actually hit for 9k, and less if you block... Well, try to block it when an invisible magicka NB cast it at the right time, and HOPE there are not enought allies around (that of course, should be holding block to... beacuse you know, just in case).

You are wrong. The tool tip is reduced 50% so it will only hit a players for around 9k with mitigation, etc. If they block it is greatly reduced.

First hit below is a mob, second a player, third a blocking player. All VD pieces were gold.

c84183aa6e.jpg

Simple as, don't stack in a zerg ball, ever.
  • FlounderOG
    FlounderOG
    ✭✭✭
    NO: MY SMALL MAN/SOLO GROUPS ARE NOW BEING INSTANTLY WIPED BY ZERGS USING THE SAME TOOL DESIGNED TO PREVENT ZERGING.
    Good idea, Poorly executed.

Its far too powerful. There is no reason an armor trait should be procing for more than most ultimates.

-Daggerfall Covenant (Xbox NA)-
    Haderus Main
    Tavia Guest
  • RoamingRiverElk
    RoamingRiverElk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It didn't fix zerging, nor am I being killed by vicious death much.

Vicious death is better than nothing. 1.5 approach is better.
    Dalris Aalr - Magicka (Stamina) DK | Dalfish - Magicka Sorc | Dal Aalr - Magicka Warden | Dalrish - Mag/Stam NB | Irana Aalr - PvE Templar
  • Francescolg
    Francescolg
    ✭✭✭✭
    NO: MY SMALL MAN/SOLO GROUPS ARE NOW BEING INSTANTLY WIPED BY ZERGS USING THE SAME TOOL DESIGNED TO PREVENT ZERGING.
    We already had siege weapons vs. zergs. Vicious Death / Magicka Detonation is not needed at ALL.
    Area Effects should always deal less damage than the average templar single DD skill/spell.

Edited by Francescolg on April 3, 2016 5:38PM
  • Devilhand
    Devilhand
    ✭✭✭
    croakroach wrote: »
    Devilhand wrote: »

2) Vicious Death Set, the damage output should be reduced significatly. A Gold armour of this set its almost 23k damage per kill (no comments...). For those that says its not a thread since it actually hit for 9k, and less if you block... Well, try to block it when an invisible magicka NB cast it at the right time, and HOPE there are not enought allies around (that of course, should be holding block to... beacuse you know, just in case).

You are wrong. The tool tip is reduced 50% so it will only hit a players for around 9k with mitigation, etc. If they block it is greatly reduced.

First hit below is a mob, second a player, third a blocking player. All VD pieces were gold.

c84183aa6e.jpg

Simple as, don't stack in a zerg ball, ever.

I am?

Read the tooltip of a gold piece of VD set. => 22.5k (near that).
    Ones you apply mitigations, it is reduced to 9k (which i said...)

Ofc blocking it will reduce the damage, but that means everyone have to move throu cyrodyl holding block and spread out so cheese magicka NB dont wipe +6 people in 2 seconds. Quick answer, NO.

This set should not exist. Unbalanced and lack of skill.