The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

GUILD STORE QUESTION

Steel_Linx43
Steel_Linx43
✭✭✭
Hello,

Currently I have a bid on a guild store that has not been won, however I can list items for sale on a guild store via the bank. Can someone please explain why that is? Also, if I list items in a guild store through the bank like I have, do those items disappear say if we lose the bid? I am new to this if it isn't obvious. Thank you in advance for your help.

Best Answer

• Glaiceana
    Glaiceana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    When you list items for sale in the guild store from the bank, and you haven't won a trader bid yet, then you are essentially selling to all your guild members :)

Basically everyone in your guild can view the store and buy things.

If you do win your bid on the trader, then the general public will be able to buy from your guild store, not just guild members.

You will not lose any items you list whether you bid on a trader and win or lose it, your items will just stay listed in the guild store until the 30 days are up, and then they get mailed back to you :)

Hope that explains it.
    Priests of Hircine
    Werewolves who bite for FREE! PC/EU
    Our total free bites: 7000+
    Guild Subreddit | Forum Thread | YouTube Playlist
    Total Champion Points: 1000+
    Main Character: Ithaera - Stam DK, Nord, Female, DD, Werewolf.
    Rothelnog - Stam NB, Orc, Male, DD, Werewolf.
    J'Xena - Mag DK, Khajiit, Female, DD, Werewolf.
    Dances-With-Frost-Dragons - DK, Argonian, Male, Tank, Werewolf.
    Raziel The Paradox - Mag TP, Dark Elf, Male, DD, Vampire.
    Swims-Through-Starlight - TP, Argonian, Female, Healer, Werewolf.
    Glaicean Mag Ward, High Elf, Male, Ice DD, Werewolf.
    Hjurne Hircine's Forsaken - Sorc, Redguard, Male, PvP DD, Werewolf.
    My Total Free Werewolf Bites: 400+ (Ask me about bites if you need one!)
    Playing since July 2015!
    Answer ✓
  • Steel_Linx43
    Steel_Linx43
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you so much
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It helps to know that we had Guild Stores long before we had Guild Traders. Prior to the Kiosk system, the only trading was being done to other guild members, or zone chat or similar.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Steel_Linx43
    Steel_Linx43
    ✭✭✭
    Well thank you I appreciate your help, that was another question I had; the difference between a guild store and a trader. This information was very helpful thank you.