The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)

LOLS guild: 350+ members, all alliances, new and experienced players, weekly raffles

• The_Lex
    The_Lex
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    If there's room, I'd love to join and contribute.

GT: PatriarchaLex
  • Methadone_Man
    Methadone_Man
    ✭✭✭
    surlytroll and PatriarchaLex will be getting invites later tonight when I log on.

We are slowly removing inactive members at the bottom of the roster to make room for new members. Capacity is always around 490 members.

Remember to check the Twitter feed @LegionLostSouls to get the latest info.
    Gamertag is Methadone Man
  • xPandaSenpai
    xPandaSenpai
    Soul Shriven
    Still recruiting? If so I'd like to join; GT is BT Mr Panda
    Currently veteran 1 sorcerer DPS and Healer
  • Methadone_Man
    Methadone_Man
    ✭✭✭
    Still recruiting? If so I'd like to join; GT is BT Mr Panda
    Currently veteran 1 sorcerer DPS and Healer

Yes, we have around 485 members at the moment. I am not online ATM, but I think I found a guild mate who can send the invite.

LOLS will be running the new trial this Saturday, 4/9/2016 @ 6 PM EST. Join the Twitter feed @LegionLostSouls and reply to the Tweet. Guild master is asking for anyone interested. Any alliance can now group up for trials.
    Edited by Methadone_Man on April 6, 2016 9:34PM
  • zslayter
    zslayter
    My brother and I would like to join. I'm VR 16, he's VR 9, and we craft a decent amount.

GT: zslayter
    GT: cmslayter09
  • Methadone_Man
    Methadone_Man
    ✭✭✭
    zslayter wrote: »
    My brother and I would like to join. I'm VR 16, he's VR 9, and we craft a decent amount.

GT: zslayter
    GT: cmslayter09

Excellent. I can add you when I'm able to log in.
  • ng2084b14_ESO
    Hello there. Methadone Man is my gamertag and I have been playing ESO since week one of launch on Xbox. I am one of the active members in Legion of Lost Souls (LOLS) guild for Xbox NA server. I would like to invite any player of any alliance to join. Overall, we are a casual guild that is player focused. From new players to veterans. Let me give you a summary of what we do.

- No membership fees. We bid on a guild trader. About 80% of the time we land one. Gold for this is generated through donations and raffles.
    - Weekly gold raffles. Deposit 501 gold for each ticket and winner takes 75% of the pot.
    - Weekly contests. 20k gold to the person who mails the most raw materials to guild master.
    - Random special raffles in addition to weekly gold raffle.
    - Twitter feed is @LegionLostSouls and guild master uses this for announcements
    - People who follow the Twitter feed and contribute to the guild bank with mats or gold can gain access to the guild bank. You have to essentially prove that you are not a bank-ganker, in order to protect the interests of everyone. Special raffles and prizes awarded to Twitter followers, to incentivize following.
    - Periodic group events: PvP nights in all alliances. This weekend, for example, is a Wrothgar world boss event. Cyrodiil skyshard events. Imperial City.
    - Crafters who can help get you crafted set gear or research items. You can contribute to crafting as well.

Invite pls gamertag Naveen84
  • Blueforge
    Blueforge
    ✭✭
    GT: Blueforge25
    Rikin Landonith - CP 660 - Stamina NB - DPS Wood Elf
    Lucius Granbrim - CP 660 - Magic Templar - Healer Imperial
    Green Toe McGee CP 660 - Stamina Dragonknight - Tank Orc
    Rai Landonith - CP 660 Stamina Warden - DPS Wood Elf

Xbox One Gamertag - Blueforge25
    Guild - Old Men Guildmaster
  • SPEEDYxG8594
    SPEEDYxG8594
    ✭✭
    Can I get an invite if there is still room? I can craft most traits in woodworking, light, and medium armor. I can craft about 50% of the heavy.

Gamertag: SPEEDYxG8594
    Edited by SPEEDYxG8594 on April 7, 2016 6:41PM
    Alliance - Aldmeri Dominion
    Xbox One - NA Server
    Xbox Gamertag: SPEEDYxG8594
  • Methadone_Man
    Methadone_Man
    ✭✭✭
    I found someone who can send invites for Naveen84, Blueforge25, and SPEEDYxG8594.

Guild chat has been more active the last few days as people are looking to form small grinding/farming groups to take advantage of cake week. Be sure to log in to guild chat to see if any thing is going on.

This Saturday is the new trials. Check Twitter @LegionLostSouls for more info and to respond if you want in.
  • DarkHero336
    DarkHero336
    Soul Shriven
    Hi my gamer tag is Dark Hero336 and I would love to join!
  • Methadone_Man
    Methadone_Man
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks for the replies. Invites sent out. The best way to get an invite is to message Methadone Man on Xbox Live.
  • xSquirtlesquad7
    xSquirtlesquad7
    Soul Shriven
    Please invite me Xsquirtlesquad7
  • Methadone_Man
    Methadone_Man
    ✭✭✭
    Sent