The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

LOLS guild: 350+ members, all alliances, new and experienced players, weekly raffles

Methadone_Man
Methadone_Man
✭✭✭
Hello there. Methadone Man is my gamertag and I have been playing ESO since week one of launch on Xbox. I am one of the active members in Legion of Lost Souls (LOLS) guild for Xbox NA server. I would like to invite any player of any alliance to join. Overall, we are a casual guild that is player focused. From new players to veterans. Let me give you a summary of what we do.

- No membership fees. We bid on a guild trader. About 80% of the time we land one. Gold for this is generated through donations and raffles.
- Weekly gold raffles. Deposit 501 gold for each ticket and winner takes 75% of the pot.
- Weekly contests. 20k gold to the person who mails the most raw materials to guild master.
- Random special raffles in addition to weekly gold raffle.
- Twitter feed is @LegionLostSouls and guild master uses this for announcements
- People who follow the Twitter feed and contribute to the guild bank with mats or gold can gain access to the guild bank. You have to essentially prove that you are not a bank-ganker, in order to protect the interests of everyone. Special raffles and prizes awarded to Twitter followers, to incentivize following.
- Periodic group events: PvP nights in all alliances. This weekend, for example, is a Wrothgar world boss event. Cyrodiil skyshard events. Imperial City.
- Crafters who can help get you crafted set gear or research items. You can contribute to crafting as well.
Gamertag is Methadone Man
  • lilruno
    lilruno
    inv GT: Runo v
  • Methadone_Man
    Methadone_Man
    ✭✭✭
    Sent. Welcome aboard.
  • Methadone_Man
    Methadone_Man
    ✭✭✭
    Welcome to the 5 new people that have messaged me on Xbox Live about the guild. We are now almost 370 members and will be placing our trader bid today. Wrothgar group event today for Daggerfall characters.
  • Methadone_Man
    Methadone_Man
    ✭✭✭
    Boom. We landed a guild trader this week. No mandatory fees. Let me know if interested in joining LOLS.
  • serigal
    serigal
    invite GT: xphelanx please
  • Stigma311
    Stigma311
    i send message to methadone. just in case i post here. gt is Stigma311
  • ExceI
    ExceI
    Soul Shriven
    Inv GT: Slyxus
  • katholdran
    katholdran
    Soul Shriven
    My brother and I have just started playing recently and are looking for others to join up with. Would like to join you guys.

mattmcblade ********* added correct gamertag.
    biggin4u

Thanks!
    Edited by katholdran on February 3, 2016 3:16PM
  • Methadone_Man
    Methadone_Man
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks for the replies, gamers. Sorry that I was busy yesterday, but I will add mattmcblade, biggin4u, Slyxus, and xphelanx when I log tonight. Thanks for you interest and welcome aboard when you arrive. You may begin listing items as soon as you get in.

We are also having a special upcoming Twitter prize. Any guild member who takes a pic with their character wearing the guild tabard and Tweets it to @LegionLostSouls will receive an entry into the raffle for 50,000 gold and 200 filled Grand Soul gems.
  • PapaStein
    PapaStein
    Soul Shriven
    Invite me please, sounds like fun:
    GT: PapaStein
  • Methadone_Man
    Methadone_Man
    ✭✭✭
    PapaStein wrote: »
    Invite me please, sounds like fun:
    GT: PapaStein

Invite coming. Thanks for your interest and welcome aboard.
  • VelociousLegend
    VelociousLegend
    ✭✭✭
    GT: VelociousLegend
    Xbox - NA
    GT: VelociousLegend
    PC - NA
    @VelociousLegend

"All gave some. Some gave all."
  • bstood
    bstood
    GT: persian camel
  • Methadone_Man
    Methadone_Man
    ✭✭✭
    Invites coming today when I log in. Thanks.
  • SidTheSlothh
    SidTheSlothh
    Soul Shriven
    GT: SidTheSlothh
  • Methadone_Man
    Methadone_Man
    ✭✭✭
    GT: SidTheSlothh

Invite coming. Thanks.

Folks, we have now grown to 415 members and have a Trader in a major city, Skywatch in Auridon.
  • BlockishCargo3
    BlockishCargo3
    Soul Shriven
    Wondering if I could get an invite? GT: BlockishCargo3
  • xSKULLBOYx
    xSKULLBOYx
    Soul Shriven
    Your guild sounds like a great guild and I would love to join. my Gamer tag is CURTIS53PARKER4 invite me please
  • DarkJaggered
    Interested.... Wondering if you have alot of night time people on in chat?
    gamertag is DaRK JaGGeReD
  • Methadone_Man
    Methadone_Man
    ✭✭✭
    I'll send the invites when I log this morning.

Our guild chat is most active after, say, 9 pm Eastern. Sometimes we'll have people in chat till 1 am or later.
  • LongBow
    LongBow
    Soul Shriven
    Hey, adult gamer here. Looking for a good guild w people i can group with and help/get help from. Gamertag on xb1: kramit the fr0g
  • Killino
    Killino
    I would like to join your guild. I have maxed all the crafting skills, well 47 in enchanting and 8 traits researched in all most every piece of armor and weapons.

Also have a vet 16 DK stam tank. I would love to find some people to dungeon crawl with. I have a healer who I play with already.

We PVP most nights. I am a tank so dueling I suck but in open PVP pretty good.

GT: killino dragos
  • Methadone_Man
    Methadone_Man
    ✭✭✭
    Hey gamers. I am seeing if someone in the guild online can send the invites to kramit and killino. If not, I will certainly send the invites when I log next. I've been busy over the last 2 days.

killino dragos, please tell me your Vet 16 tank is AD. We are trying to eventually form 12-person groups for trials using our AD characters and we have only one high level tank at this time.

This weekend, LOLS guild is holding group dungeon events. Both regular and veteran difficulty, depending on which characters and if we have the right roles. Saturday, Feb 13, starting at 7 pm Eastern Time. And Sunday, Feb 14, starting at 3 pm Eastern time. Come into Guild Chat 2 to form groups.
  • Killino
    Killino
    I am in EP unfortunately!!!
  • Tida2Yuna
    Tida2Yuna
    Would like to join.GT: tatum8aci
    Thanks
  • Methadone_Man
    Methadone_Man
    ✭✭✭
    Tida2Yuna wrote: »
    Would like to join.GT: tatum8aci
    Thanks

Let me find a guild mate online to toss the invite. If not, I will invite when I log on next.
  • caidyinie
    caidyinie
    looking to join, Caidyinie
  • Methadone_Man
    Methadone_Man
    ✭✭✭
    caidyinie wrote: »
    looking to join, Caidyinie

We have the best members. I am at work but found someone for your invite.

Almost 450 members now. And our guildmaster has started a secondary guild Legion of Lost Souls II for the officers and to store extra items in guild bank.
  • monkeyluis
    monkeyluis
    Soul Shriven
    monkeyluis on Xbox live. Would love to join.
  • Methadone_Man
    Methadone_Man
    ✭✭✭
    monkeyluis wrote: »
    monkeyluis on Xbox live. Would love to join.

Let me add you when I log on later today.