Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

New weekend running guild--interested?

PhantomSpaceCop
Work during the day? Play ESO a lot? A gaming weekender? Care to run?

My idea stems from the fact that I'm currently a part of maybe 3 guilds with tons of members who are either rarely online or who don't interact/communicate much. At this point, I don't get the purpose of guilds much other than having a safe place to store/sell valuables, so I'd like to be a part of an ESO gaming group that is more like a community than a warehouse. Actual acquaintances are always great to run with, right?

Figured I'd reach out to any players, new and veteran, mature preferably, who'd be interested in joining a brand new and ideally pretty small group (10-30) of Xbox One players who can regularly play on the weekend.

Basic Guild Guidelines (Nothing Fancy, Subject To Community Change)
1) Earlier I mentioned "mature players preferably", what I was implying was: players who are cool with conversation, aren't rabble-rousers, and who prefer collaborating over trash talking/bragging/the bizarre miscellany that happens when you run through Wayrest's market district. If you have a mic, great! If not, no biggie.

2) Group activity, both PVE and PvP would be encouraged. Sharing quests is always great.

3) At least two dungeons could be completed per weekend. I'm sure a lot of newer and regular players can testify to the frustration of a seemingly solid group suddenly disbanding at the penultimate boss fight. Ideally, members of this community would help newer players complete dungeons they've been having hard times with, and veteran players can have reliable members to complete pledges with, etc.

4) Having some experienced PVPers engaged would be great. If we're not all fighting for the same alliance, then at least members could do PVE in Cyrodil/Imperial City and help each other out/watch each other's backs.

5) Trading is great I guess. I don't personally know much about it other than looking for bargains. But consider this community a platform to do that in, if that's your thing. This is not a bazaar type guild, no dues or any of that stuff. This is an easy going guild for people to make friends in, and play as hardcore or as casual as they want.

Let's Be Friends, Damnit
That all said, if anyone is into the idea and wants to join up and yakk/play, either drop a note here or send PhantomSpaceCop a message! I'm usually on mic and running around somewhere. And of course, I'm usually around on the weekend (such as this lovely Easter Sunday). Will be glad to chat with ya. Thanks for reading.
Edited by PhantomSpaceCop on March 27, 2016 3:45PM
Redguard Templar "Suhail" « VR1 « Archer « Sword & Board « Restro Staff

Xbox One « EST
  • surlytroll
    I am interested.

gt: surlytroll
  • The_Lex
    The_Lex
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I'd love to join, but my problem is that I've never run through any dungeons yet. Understandably, most groups and/or guilds want to farm dungeons with high level/experienced players. I am neither. I tried a PuG, but . . . let's just say that a couple of guys started shouting at each other and ported out before the first mini boss in BC. So, if this is a guild that is willing to help out the newer folks, I'd love to join. Here's my info:

V4 Mag Sorc, DPS/off heal, AD (but working through Cadwell's Silver)
    Wearing 5 Julianos, 3 Torug's Pact
    GT: PatriarchaLex
  • PhantomSpaceCop
    I'd love to join, but my problem is that I've never run through any dungeons yet. Understandably, most groups and/or guilds want to farm dungeons with high level/experienced players. I am neither. I tried a PuG, but . . . let's just say that a couple of guys started shouting at each other and ported out before the first mini boss in BC. So, if this is a guild that is willing to help out the newer folks, I'd love to join. Here's my info:

That's exactly the intent. I've been the second-to-last toon standing in PuG's too many times to count, but I've also run with handful of really good ones and want to replicate that helpful/fun experience on a more consistent basis. Dungeons in particular can be a ton of fun and super rewarding with the right group.

I'll add you folks when the Xbox isn't being used to screen orphan black, ha. Glad there's interest!

Xbox One « EST
  • The_Lex
    The_Lex
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

That's exactly the intent. I've been the second-to-last toon standing in PuG's too many times to count, but I've also run with handful of really good ones and want to replicate that helpful/fun experience on a more consistent basis. Dungeons in particular can be a ton of fun and super rewarding with the right group.

I'll add you folks when the Xbox isn't being used to screen orphan black, ha. Glad there's interest!

Awesome. I look forward to meeting everyone.
  • surlytroll
    I just joined and if I am on and you want to run a dungeon send me a msg or you can try and group. I like running dungeons as well and have no problem running them slower. I have a v13 tank, v1 healer, non-vet dps and a v14 healerish/dpsish sorc. I havent done all the vet dungeons yet and would like to play with groups that are willing to try and work things out (and maybe having to come back later) rather than just rage quitting.
  • Deadkrau5
    Deadkrau5
    GT is Deadkrau5. I'd be interested. Have 2 vet 16 but not much experience in dungeons.
  • Teuton67
    Teuton67
    ✭✭✭
    GT is Teuton67

I am also interested. I have four v16 characters but little experience in vet content. I would love to start running vet pledges and other vet content regularly.
  • PhantomSpaceCop
    Added all who expressed interest!

A Slack page is up to help ease communication/coordination, in case of no mic availability. Super simple to use, available on Android and iOS. For those interested in being invited to the Slack page, send a message.

Xbox One « EST