Work during the day? Play ESO a lot? A gaming weekender? Care to run?
Edited by PhantomSpaceCop on March 27, 2016 3:45PM
My idea stems from the fact that I'm currently a part of maybe 3 guilds with tons of members who are either rarely online or who don't interact/communicate much. At this point, I don't get the purpose of guilds much other than having a safe place to store/sell valuables, so I'd like to be a part of an ESO gaming group that is more like a community than a warehouse. Actual acquaintances are always great to run with, right?
Figured I'd reach out to any players, new and veteran, mature preferably, who'd be interested in joining a brand new and ideally pretty small group (10-30) of Xbox One players who can regularly play on the weekend.
Basic Guild Guidelines (Nothing Fancy, Subject To Community Change)
1) Earlier I mentioned "mature players preferably", what I was implying was: players who are cool with conversation, aren't rabble-rousers, and who prefer collaborating over trash talking/bragging/the bizarre miscellany that happens when you run through Wayrest's market district. If you have a mic, great! If not, no biggie.
2) Group activity, both PVE and PvP would be encouraged. Sharing quests is always great.
3) At least two dungeons could be completed per weekend. I'm sure a lot of newer and regular players can testify to the frustration of a seemingly solid group suddenly disbanding at the penultimate boss fight. Ideally, members of this community would help newer players complete dungeons they've been having hard times with, and veteran players can have reliable members to complete pledges with, etc.
4) Having some experienced PVPers engaged would be great. If we're not all fighting for the same alliance, then at least members could do PVE in Cyrodil/Imperial City and help each other out/watch each other's backs.
5) Trading is great I guess. I don't personally know much about it other than looking for bargains. But consider this community a platform to do that in, if that's your thing. This is not a bazaar type guild, no dues or any of that stuff. This is an easy going guild for people to make friends in, and play as hardcore or as casual as they want.
Let's Be Friends, Damnit
That all said, if anyone is into the idea and wants to join up and yakk/play, either drop a note here or send PhantomSpaceCop a message! I'm usually on mic and running around somewhere. And of course, I'm usually around on the weekend (such as this lovely Easter Sunday). Will be glad to chat with ya. Thanks for reading.
Redguard Templar "Suhail" « VR1 « Archer « Sword & Board « Restro Staff
Xbox One « EST