Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

VR16 enchantments

Grimtooth
Grimtooth
✭✭✭
Is it possible or not to make VR16 lvl enchantments? I have been everywhere and can't find anything that will allow me to make enchantments for my VR16 lvl characters armor or weapons.
  • Skinzz
    Skinzz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes you need the repora aspect stone and you can only buy it from the tel var merchant in imperial sewers or from guildstores. You need to be a master enchanter to craft anyway.
    Anybody got a group? LFG, anybody? Hello?
  • Panth141
    Panth141
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    xskinzcity wrote: »
    Yes you need the repora aspect stone and you can only buy it from the tel var merchant in imperial sewers or from guildstores. You need to be a master enchanter to craft anyway.

Potency*
    PS4 EU - Panth141 | CP 630+
    Dominion
    Almalexia's Fallen - Magicka Dragonknight - PvE Main
    Lost Hope of Sotha Sil - Magicka Dragonknight - PvP Main
    Claws-in-pockets - Stamina Nightblade - PvE/P DPS
    Nocturnal's Guise - Magicka Nightblade - PvE DPS
    Udun - Magicka Templar - PvP Healer
    Onsi's Shattered Blade - Stamina Sorcerer - Dungeon/vMA Farmer
    Stands-like-Mountains - Magicka Nightblade - PvE Saptank
    Auri-El's Forgotten Light - Magicka Sorcerer - PvP DPS

Covenant
    Tharkün - Magicka Sorcerer - PvE DPS
    Rahai-Anaa - Stamina Dragonknight - Provisioner (lol)

Pact
    Perolis - Magicka Sorcerer - Enchanter/Alchemist/BwB PvP

• Leandor
    Leandor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Repora is the additive one. Subtractive V16 is called Idode.
  • Vonovosi
    Vonovosi
    ✭✭✭
    Besides the vendors in the imperial sewers you can also get them from enchanting nodes in Orsinium and Hewe's Bane. Since the TG update they actually drop more frequently.
    VR16 Khajiit Stamina Nightblade=DPS-(AD)-PC NA-Kuwabatake Sanjuro
    VR16 Breton Sorcerer-DPS/Healer-(DC)-PC NA-Charles Baudelaire
    VR16 Altmer Sorcerer=DPS/Healer-(AD)-PC NA-Lottie Millhaven
    VR16 Dunmer Dragonknight-Tank-(EP)-PC NA=Cthulhu Hllalu
    VR16 Imperial Dragonknight-Tank-(AD)-PC NA-Leeroy Jhenkins
    VR16 Breton Magicka Templar-Healer/DPS-(AD)-PC NA- Nina Hagen
    VR16 Altmer Magicka Nightblade-DPS-(AD)-PC NA-J R Bob Dobbs
    LVL39 Redguard Stamina Templar-Tank-(DC)-PC NA-Wesley Willis
  • Grimtooth
    Grimtooth
    ✭✭✭
    OK Thanks. I went back to the IC and found her. That sucks that you have to use tel var coins. I spent weeks in the IC and haven't got any.
  • failkiwib16_ESO
    failkiwib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Leandor wrote: »
    Idode is low level x_x the substractive v16 potency rune is Itade.

v15 additive: Rejera
    v15 substractive: Jehade
    v16 additive: Repora
    v16 substractive: Itade
    The new essense, that has prismatic effect: Hakeijo
    Edited by failkiwib16_ESO on March 13, 2016 11:31PM
  • bryanhaas
    bryanhaas
    ✭✭✭✭
    Grimtooth wrote: »
    OK Thanks. I went back to the IC and found her. That sucks that you have to use tel var coins. I spent weeks in the IC and haven't got any.

You haven't gotten any or you lost them all? If you haven't gotten any then you are misunderstanding something.
    PS4 NA AD GM formerly known as GM of "The Children of the Void"

9 trait crafter I do all the things (Yes I mean ALL the things ;0).

Price list: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FTV7ACtmEpQQwsEiHVcrBxC0zKaj6LKvc3An7dGG2t0/edit?usp=sharing
    Youtube: MaulochBaal https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRav05_8nWGvlTrfBBefaEw/featured
  • DaveMoeDee
    DaveMoeDee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I have been getting a lot of v16 glyph drops since TG. Made me happy.
  • DaveMoeDee
    DaveMoeDee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Grimtooth wrote: »

They are a currency, not an inventory item. If you go to the bank, you can deposit them there as currency, like how you deposit gold.
  • Leandor
    Leandor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Leandor wrote: »
    Idode is low level x_x the substractive v16 potency rune is Itade.

v15 additive: Rejera
    v15 substractive: Jehade
    v16 additive: Repora
    v16 substractive: Itade
    The new essense, that has prismatic effect: Hakeijo
    godamit, you're right. My brain must have hiccuped there..
  • failkiwib16_ESO
    failkiwib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Leandor I wish we still had the LOL button, but I'll give you an awesome for that instead.
    Honestly I hate enchanting, because it is a great mess. The only runes I remember are v10-v16 ones, if I want to create glyphs for lower levels than those, I have to search online x_x

I normally use this website: elderscrollsonline.wiki.fextralife.com/Glyphs however I have grown lazy lately, and if I have to craft for a lower level, then I go to an enchanter in that lvl area, buy tons of glyphs and deconstruct them to gain the amount of the potency I need ....I don't want to bother searching online, then logging to my mule to find the correct amount of that rune, bank it, relog to my crafter to craft it >.<
    <3 lazyness <3

• Leandor
    Leandor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Or use merlin the enchanter. Made my life so easy.... That is, of course, unless you're on console. Then, not so much >:)
  • failkiwib16_ESO
    failkiwib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PC here though ...I mainly get asked to make v14, v15 and v16 enchants, so I never bothered with an addon for that purpose ....actually it would be good to have one installed, and then just activate the addon whenever I am needy of it. Thanks >:)
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PC here though ...I mainly get asked to make v14, v15 and v16 enchants, so I never bothered with an addon for that purpose ....actually it would be good to have one installed, and then just activate the addon whenever I am needy of it. Thanks >:)

Get the Craft Store Addon. It does the work of a lot of addons for crafting.

With Enchanting, you get a window where all you do is pick the level you want to make glyphs for, then the type of glyphs (armor, weapons, jewlery) then what Aspect level you want. It figures out what Potencies and Essences to use.

The only bad thing is it remembers your last enchant so if you were making say Kuta based glyphs, it will remember that. The description does come up in the color of the Aspect your using, so just paying attention to that will stop you from using the wrong aspects.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• failkiwib16_ESO
    failkiwib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Nestor I only need it 1-2 times a month, when a lowbie asks me to craft them glyphs. So I will install the addon but deactivate it, untill I need to use it again. However thank you for explaining that addon, it might save a few headaches for other people who read this thread lol.

Q.Q so happy all my kutas are stored on a mule... and also my Jaedi and Lire <3