The maintenance is complete and the PTS is now back online. The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test!
The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Kari's Hit List (Thieve'd Guild Achievement)

tinythinker
tinythinker
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
karis_hitlist1.png
karis_hitlist2.png
karis_hitlist3.png
Experienced, new, returner? Help keep ESO's community strong ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ -- share what you love about the game, offer constructive feedback, and make friends.ʕ·ᴥ·ʔ

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Who are you in Tamriel (whether it's just your character's attitude & style or a full backstory)? - Share your Character's Story! ◔ ⌣ ◔
(And let us know 🔷What Kind of Roleplayer You Are🔷 - even if that only extends to choosing your race)

Support Mudcrab Mode for ESO (\/)!_!(\/) - part joke, part serious, all glorious! You butter be ready for this
  • Saturn
    Saturn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you find nr. 9, Bangkorai. Let me know -.- been searching for it for nearly 6 hours. It's the last one I need *sigh*.

EDIT: the Bangkorai treasure is currently not spawning into the world, so it won't be accessible until they fix it.
    Source: Rich Lambert.
    Edited by Saturn on February 5, 2016 6:21PM
    "Madness is a bitter mercy, perhaps, but a mercy nonetheless."

Fire and Ice
  • tinythinker
    tinythinker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Does the one for Reaper's March have a typo, or are you really supposed to go to Eastmarch? :tongue:
    Experienced, new, returner? Help keep ESO's community strong ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ -- share what you love about the game, offer constructive feedback, and make friends.ʕ·ᴥ·ʔ

Who are you in Tamriel (whether it's just your character's attitude & style or a full backstory)? - Share your Character's Story! ◔ ⌣ ◔
    (And let us know 🔷What Kind of Roleplayer You Are🔷 - even if that only extends to choosing your race)

Support Mudcrab Mode for ESO (\/)!_!(\/) - part joke, part serious, all glorious! You butter be ready for this
  • Ra'Shtar
    Ra'Shtar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Where is the Reapers March one i looked at Dune and Raw'Kha and then East March and didn't found it :(
    Some of my favorite screenshots
    My opinions and posts are mostly on a PvE setting.
  • tinythinker
    tinythinker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ra'Shtar wrote: »
    Where is the Reapers March one i looked at Dune and Raw'Kha and then East March and didn't found it :(
    Me either. Same for the one in Auridon. Most of them I found fairly easily from the clues. For Reaper's March I saw what might be the object but it didn't glow, have a name, or have an interaction option. For Auridon I went to four taverns (including the one in the city overrun by Maomer), including the one with "inn" in the name, no dice. I know the one in Bankorai is bugged.

Saturn found all but Bankorai, so I am wondering if a couple spawn irregularly. Doing stuff on live at the moment, but might get a chance to head back over in a bit to keep looking.

• Ra'Shtar
    Ra'Shtar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Found it, there is a major typo the Spitoon is on the Mages Guild not the Fighters Guild in Rawl'Kha.
  • ThaJollabyb14_ESO
    They cannot be laundered and if you are caught by the guard and turn over stolen goods, these items will be taken from your inventory and replaced at the same location. Does not seem to have an irregular spawn or varying locations. Auridon's treasure is in the Skywatch castle for some reason. Bankorai's seems like it should be in the Yokudan Heritage House in Hallin's Stand, but it is currently not working.
    ZOS_RichLambert wrote: »
    @Saturn - we checked into this and turns out its not spawning properly. We'll get it fixed!

Thanks for the heads up.

Edited by ThaJollabyb14_ESO on February 6, 2016 1:50AM
  • tinythinker
    tinythinker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So...
    • For Reaper's March item, two typos: "Eastmarch" and "Fighter's Guild".
    • For Auridon, one typo: "Inn".

• Ra'Shtar
    Ra'Shtar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I couldn't find the one in black marsh i gave up i hate that place and the pink pyramids gave me a headache.
  • tinythinker
    tinythinker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I couldn't find the one in black marsh i gave up i hate that place and the pink pyramids gave me a headache.

They are *fabulous* :love:

• Saturn
    Saturn
    ✭✭✭✭✭

@Ra'Shtar
    The one in Black Marsh is not that hard to find once you know the rules of the treasures:

A: They will always be in a big city.
    B: There will always be guards nearby.

Once you know that, you simply go around the cities looking for items that have a health bar and glow.

Source: This has been the case with all fifteen treasures I have found and is likely also the case with the bugged one in Bangkorai.
    Edited by Saturn on February 6, 2016 4:38PM

Fire and Ice
  • Saucy_Jack
    Saucy_Jack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dagnabbit - if something says "basement" and "inn" and I go to all the inns' basements and find nothing, that's frustrating. >:(
    ALL HAIL SNUGGLORR THE MAGNIFICENT, KING OF THE RNG AND NIRN'S ONE TRUE GOD! Also, become a Scrub-scriber! SJ Scrubs: Playing games badly to make you feel better about yourself.
  • tinythinker
    tinythinker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Saucy_Jack wrote: »
    Dagnabbit - if something says "basement" and "inn" and I go to all the inns' basements and find nothing, that's frustrating. >:(

If you mean the one in Stonefalls, are you are you checked them all? There are more than just those in Davon's Watch and Ebonheart.

• daemonios
    daemonios
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've found 2 of these (Abah's Landing and Grahtwood) and have read the clue about the one in Greenshade (it should be in the Mages Guild and it's probably a plant). I'm a bit disappointed with how easy the items are to steal. The clues direct you to the exact building and there are no hurdles to be overcome in stealing them.

I would suggest some or all of the following in order to make the achievement more interesting:

- Reviewing the clues so as to make them more vague, like the clues to the collectibles in Wrothgar;
    - Placing the items behind a "no trespassing" area with guards/lanterns;
    - Giving players uncleansable heat for as long as they're carrying the items, so that they must evade guards ask the way back to the Thieves' Den.
  • Saturn
    Saturn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    daemonios wrote: »
    I've found 2 of these (Abah's Landing and Grahtwood) and have read the clue about the one in Greenshade (it should be in the Mages Guild and it's probably a plant). I'm a bit disappointed with how easy the items are to steal. The clues direct you to the exact building and there are no hurdles to be overcome in stealing them.

I would suggest some or all of the following in order to make the achievement more interesting:

- Reviewing the clues so as to make them more vague, like the clues to the collectibles in Wrothgar;
    - Giving players uncleansable heat for as long as they're carrying the items, so that they must evade guards ask the way back to the Thieves' Den.

Not all of them are super easy to find. And the "difficulty" comes from the fact that you can't launder the stolen treasures, meaning you have to either return them to your base in Abah's Landing, or carry them around and not get caught.

Fire and Ice
  • Rebeccas04nub18_ESO
    Can we please have this book under quests or eidictic memory or somewhere that we can take with us? Thank you.
    Wicked Felina/ Khajiit NB DC
  • daemonios
    daemonios
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Saturn wrote: »

Not all of them are super easy to find. And the "difficulty" comes from the fact that you can't launder the stolen treasures, meaning you have to either return them to your base in Abah's Landing, or carry them around and not get caught.

OK, that's a little bit better. But I'd still love it if they made this achievement an actual test of your thievery and evasion skills :)
  • Saturn
    Saturn
    ✭✭✭✭✭

OK, that's a little bit better. But I'd still love it if they made this achievement an actual test of your thievery and evasion skills :)

Well it gets kind of nerve-racking if you get all treasures in the same run, if you get caught you lose all of them XD

Fire and Ice
  • daemonios
    daemonios
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Well it gets kind of nerve-racking if you get all treasures in the same run, if you get caught you lose all of them XD

But they're so easy to pick up without taking on any heat! Unless you're doing other mischief besides collecting these items, you could get all of them and make it back to the den without any bounty. Given the rarity of purple stolen items, I feel these gold ones should be more of a challenge.
  • Ethoir
    Ethoir
    ✭✭✭
    Reaper's March: Found it. The clue says fighter's guild, but its really under the mage's guild living quarters on a table. This is a case of the clue pointing you to the wrong general place.
    Participant in the Sanguine's Tester beta group since November 2013.
  • tinythinker
    tinythinker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can we please have this book under quests or eidictic memory or somewhere that we can take with us? Thank you.

That's why I posted it here. No other way to keep track of it. Maybe no memory or inventory item (like the museum list from Orsinium) is part of the challenge :tongue:
    Edited by tinythinker on February 7, 2016 10:06PM

• Saturn
    Saturn
    ✭✭✭✭✭

But they're so easy to pick up without taking on any heat! Unless you're doing other mischief besides collecting these items, you could get all of them and make it back to the den without any bounty. Given the rarity of purple stolen items, I feel these gold ones should be more of a challenge.

You might be a better thief than me, but I had a few close calls with the treasures that were inside.

Fire and Ice
  • Saucy_Jack
    Saucy_Jack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I saw that the "inn" portion of the Auridon one is apparently a typo; if it's not in an inn, where's it at? (Post reply in a spoiler for those who want to keep searching, please)
    ALL HAIL SNUGGLORR THE MAGNIFICENT, KING OF THE RNG AND NIRN'S ONE TRUE GOD! Also, become a Scrub-scriber! SJ Scrubs: Playing games badly to make you feel better about yourself.
  • Tess_Phyreforge
    Tess_Phyreforge
    ✭✭✭
    working properly
    I found them all when TG DLC went live
  • MopeyHat
    MopeyHat
    ✭✭✭✭
    The Auridon decanter is actually in a manor.
  • Ilsabet
    Ilsabet
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Do you have to turn these in all at once to get the achievement, or can you register them back at the Abah's Landing base gradually?
    Ilsabet Menard - DC Breton Nightblade archer - Savior of Pretty Much Everything, Grand Overlord & Empress Nubcakes
    Katarin Auclair - DC Breton Warden healer & ice mage
    My characters and their overly elaborate backstories
    Ilsabet's Headcanon
    The Adventures of Torbyrn Windchaser - Breaking the Ice & Ashes to Ashes
    PC NA
  • BlackEar
    BlackEar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Short list of some artifacts people seemed to have problem finding:

Auridon: Skywatch Manor. Ground floor.
    Reaper's March: Mages guild. Ground floor.
    Deshaan: Room behind shrine room. Basement.
    Bangkorai: Anchor Point Inn. Top First floor.
    Shadowfen: Stormhold. The hist tree.
    Stonefalls: Kragenmoor at the inn. Basement.
    Edited by BlackEar on March 8, 2016 9:15PM
    Bjorn Blackbear - Master Angler - Collector - Black Market Mogul - Ebonheart Pact - Exterminatus - EU.

Achievement hunter:

Visit my profile page to find out about which achievement I am currently hunting.

Check out Anemonean's thieving guide!
  • MopeyHat
    MopeyHat
    ✭✭✭✭
    I've still had no luck with the one in Shadowfen... :/

Edit: Upon having found it, I feel like a moron :D
    Edited by MopeyHat on March 8, 2016 8:31PM
  • f4naticb16_ESO
    f4naticb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    @BlackEar Thank you very much mate. Got them all now!

Give that man a cookie! :)
    Edited by f4naticb16_ESO on March 8, 2016 9:22PM
    "Night among strangers. Secrets in the dark. Nocturnal is here."
    ―Nocturnal
  • Asayre
    Asayre
    ✭✭✭✭✭
  • TheGoodShepherd
    DO we need to complete these all under different characters from different factions? Otherwise I don't know how to get one into the other faction zones in the first place....Please help