The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Aldmeri Dominion Master Crafter out there? - Weapon request

munkhof
munkhof
Hello there,

Looking for someone who can might a Mace/maul VR9 for my NB, the weapon should be of the Night Mothers Gaze set.
If anyone think they know someone who could help me out, a reference would also be appreciated.
  • mistermutiny89
    mistermutiny89
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you're on Xbox Eu server pm me before the communists moderators close this post.

Unlike like a majority of MMO's aka Warframe, Destiny, Neverwinter, you are not allowed to contact other fellow players for such requests on these forums.
    Edited by mistermutiny89 on March 4, 2016 3:50PM
    Guild Leader : Defenders Of Miley
    XB1 EU
    EP | VR16 Breton NB -mistermutiny
    AD | VR16 Dunmer DK - Grigori
    AD | VR16 Altmer Sorcerer - Isvoleet
    AD | VR16 Imperial DK - Leonidas
    AD | VR16 Bosmer NB - Hood
    AD | VR16 Breton Templar - Dante
    AD | VR16 Redguard Sorcerer - Raiden
    AD | VR7 Khajiit Templar - Ike'ilyew
    DC | 160 Breton NB - Vergil

"Hmmm... Very convincing.. Does the illusion apply to.. Everywhere? Perhaps this one should have a moment alone in private to double check" - Razum'Dar