The issues related to Steam players logging in to the North American and European PC/Mac megaservers have been resolved at this time. If you continue to experience difficulties at login, please restart your client. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of October 22:
·[COMPLETE] PC/Mac: North American and European megaservers for maintenance – October 22, 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
· Xbox One: North American and European megaservers for maintenance – October 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC)
· PlayStation®4: North American and European megaservers for maintenance – October 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC)
· ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 24, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)

Aldmeri Dominion Master Crafter out there? - Weapon request

munkhof
munkhof
Hello there,

Looking for someone who can might a Mace/maul VR9 for my NB, the weapon should be of the Night Mothers Gaze set.
If anyone think they know someone who could help me out, a reference would also be appreciated.
  • mistermutiny89
    mistermutiny89
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you're on Xbox Eu server pm me before the communists moderators close this post.

Unlike like a majority of MMO's aka Warframe, Destiny, Neverwinter, you are not allowed to contact other fellow players for such requests on these forums.
    Edited by mistermutiny89 on March 4, 2016 3:50PM
    Guild Leader : Defenders Of Miley
    XB1 EU
    EP | VR16 Breton NB -mistermutiny
    AD | VR16 Dunmer DK - Grigori
    AD | VR16 Altmer Sorcerer - Isvoleet
    AD | VR16 Imperial DK - Leonidas
    AD | VR16 Bosmer NB - Hood
    AD | VR16 Breton Templar - Dante
    AD | VR16 Redguard Sorcerer - Raiden
    AD | VR7 Khajiit Templar - Ike'ilyew
    DC | 160 Breton NB - Vergil

"Hmmm... Very convincing.. Does the illusion apply to.. Everywhere? Perhaps this one should have a moment alone in private to double check" - Razum'Dar