The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Cant get to Support for some reason.

Volkodav
Volkodav
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
When I try,it keeps telling me to add a code because I have logged in from a new device or browser when I havent.
I need to ask one of the Moderators why a thread was closed. This is the link to the one that was closed.It wasnt toxic at all,and I want to know what good reason.
They say to contact them for any information,but I cant get to them.
If a Mod sees this,please,send me a message.
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can PM any forum moderator by going to their profile page (click on their name) and selecting the 'Message' option. No guarantee that they will reply, of course ;)

Note however that it is standard practice for the Mod team to close threads talking about moderator actions, so this one may be closed as well.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • Volkodav
    Volkodav
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Enodoc wrote: »
    You can PM any forum moderator by going to their profile page (click on their name) and selecting the 'Message' option. No guarantee that they will reply, of course ;)

Note however that it is standard practice for the Mod team to close threads talking about moderator actions, so this one may be closed as well.

I got hold of Gina,and she got back to me within a few hours,luckily.She said she
    ll check it out.It's the second time in two days she has responded to me.
    I've never had problems with support getting right back to me.
  • ZOS_CoriJ
    ZOS_CoriJ
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you are having difficulty with your access code, please contact customer support as recommended here. Lacking access to your account is a hindrance when you need general customer assistance.

If you otherwise need clarification on why a thread was closed, please contact the moderator who closed the thread for further information. Keep in mind however when locking an thread we will usually leave a comment explaining the reason behind the closing of the thread. You may want to check the thread's comments. Forum issues are not handled by customer support but with the moderators present on the forums.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site

No longer available to take PMs or messages: Please defer to another Moderator
    Staff Post
  • Volkodav
    Volkodav
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    ZOS_CoriJ wrote: »
    If you are having difficulty with your access code, please contact customer support as recommended here. Lacking access to your account is a hindrance when you need general customer assistance.

If you otherwise need clarification on why a thread was closed, please contact the moderator who closed the thread for further information. Keep in mind however when locking an thread we will usually leave a comment explaining the reason behind the closing of the thread. You may want to check the thread's comments. Forum issues are not handled by customer support but with the moderators present on the forums.

I have already contacted support,as I said above,and I also have checked the threads I spoke about.I'm up on it all,and Gins is looking into these things.
    I do have an opinion on the situation about the threads,but I am not allowed to speak of it.