The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

[2 IDEAS] item for resetting Champion points and a Scroll for all 3 services!

dsalter
dsalter
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
this idea isn't fully mine, credit goes to @Twilix01 ( http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/249584/suggestion-scroll-of-changing-destiny#latest ) on his thread for the Scroll of Destiny idea.

Basically an item for resetting champion points which could cost about 300-400 crowns, i call it "Champions Star Re-Alignment Talisman"

@Twilix01 's idea is a "Scroll of Destiny" which is all 3 at once, i say charge 1200-1250 crowns for it so that it is more value for their crowns which makes it more appealing for folks
PLEASE REPLY TO ME WITH @dsalter otherwise i'm likely to miss the reply if its not my own thread

EU - [Arch Mage Dave] Altmer Sorcerer
Fight back at the crates and boxes, together we can change things.

• Volkodav
    Volkodav
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    You can reset champion points in the same place you distribute them without having to pay for it.However,the scroll is a great idea!
    With all the changes that come with each new DLC it would be nice to have.
  • dsalter
    dsalter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Volkodav wrote: »
    You can reset champion points in the same place you distribute them without having to pay for it.However,the scroll is a great idea!
    With all the changes that come with each new DLC it would be nice to have.

i know but some people will use them trust me so thought the idea needed to be an option, it's one more thing the game can use for income to avoid pay to win :)
    PLEASE REPLY TO ME WITH @dsalter otherwise i'm likely to miss the reply if its not my own thread

EU - [Arch Mage Dave] Altmer Sorcerer
    Fight back at the crates and boxes, together we can change things.

• Slashie
    Slashie
    ✭✭
    I think you should be able to purchase a secondary "page" of CP for 1k crowns or 20-30k gold, and be allowed to swap between 2 CP setups any time you're out of combat.
    Switching roles halfway through a dungeon if somebody bails, or switching roles in Cyro when you're out of combat because people left, similar to how you can switch gear, would be great. Also characters with Skill Points invested in multiple roles would benefit greatly from this.