The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 13:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 14, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Suggestion: Scroll of Changing Destiny

Twilix01
Twilix01
✭✭✭
The Scroll of Changing Destiny is an idea I have for a backpack bind on pickup item that can be mailed to players when a major update launches that, when used, will fully respec champion points, skill points, and attribute points, much like how we used to get forced respecs on major updates. This both allows people a chance to change their build around gameplay changes and make it entirely optional to do so. All you have to do is destroy the scroll to deny the respec, or if possible Zenimax could see if they can make the scroll self-destruct after a few days of receiving the scroll in the mail.

What do you all think of this? Sound like a good idea?
  • dsalter
    dsalter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Twilix01 wrote: »
    The Scroll of Changing Destiny is an idea I have for a backpack bind on pickup item that can be mailed to players when a major update launches that, when used, will fully respec champion points, skill points, and attribute points, much like how we used to get forced respecs on major updates. This both allows people a chance to change their build around gameplay changes and make it entirely optional to do so. All you have to do is destroy the scroll to deny the respec, or if possible Zenimax could see if they can make the scroll self-destruct after a few days of receiving the scroll in the mail.

What do you all think of this? Sound like a good idea?

... can i steal this thread as an example and i'll post it for ya in the crown store side? :)
    PLEASE REPLY TO ME WITH @dsalter otherwise i'm likely to miss the reply if its not my own thread

EU - [Arch Mage Dave] Altmer Sorcerer
    Fight back at the crates and boxes, together we can change things.

Options
  • Katahdin
    Katahdin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It should be an option to do one or more, not always all three. I might want to change my skills but not my attributes for example.

Isn't there something for skill points or attributes in the crown store already?
    Edited by Katahdin on February 26, 2016 8:30PM
    Beta tester November 2013
    Options