The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Moving the Minimized Chat Sidebar

Mouseattigan1
Mouseattigan1
✭✭
Hello folks,

So... that minimized chat sidebar is bugging the heck out of me... I moved my chat window believing the sidebar would move along with it, but lo-and-behold! It doesn't move. It stays put. I checked the in-game settings to see if there was an option (there isn't), and I did some basic, basic Googling. The only add-on that really popped up is Azurah Enhanced UI (not the outdated one), but that add-on doesn't seem to affect the chat sidebar.

Anyone have any ideas?

Mouse.
  • Ayantir
    Ayantir
    ✭✭✭✭
    Azurah should be able to do this, if not, just ask it in addons comment (I did it).
    Obsessive Compulsive Elder Scrolls addons Coder
    A Few millions downloads of ESO addons now.
    Master crafter on my main char since release. All tradeskills, recipes \o/, researchs (since long), 35 styles known
    My little french Guild: Cercle de l'Eveil
  • Mouseattigan1
    Mouseattigan1
    ✭✭
    Ayantir wrote: »

Thank you for asking, Ayantir. I check the add-on's comments and read Kith's reply. A little sad, but not disappointing and somehow expected. Guess in the back of my noggin I understood that if it could be easily moved, Kith would have made it so. All well! It won't kill me or anything.