Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[IMPORTANT!!!]15 pvp sets will be removed in TG dlc?

NerfPlease
NerfPlease
✭✭✭
this sets become avialable only from PVP-vendors? worthy rewards will not contain them?

the vengeance leech
the grace of the ancients
the eagle eye
the deadly strike
the blessing of the potentates
wrath of the imperium

vr14 versions of this sets still avialable at the PVP-vendors, but vr16 deleted from Worthy rewards?

vr16 Arch-Mage
vr16 Elf Bane
vr16 Juggernaut
vr16 Affliction
vr16 Crusader
vr16 Sentry
vr16 Alessian order
vr16 Kyne kiss
vr16 Desert Rose

in currently pts build cannot drop from Reward for Worthy, its mean it cant drop at all on PTS...

@ZOS_GinaBruno dear Lady, please look at it, is this intended?
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Interesting... I'd like to know some more information on this.

Are you saying they're just gone entirely from RfW bags? Are you sure this isn't a PTS thing to help players test new sets?

Honestly if this is true and they're removing PvP sets from these bags now as well I think we're going to have a riot/rage unsub soon from the PvP players tired of being shafted every patch.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • NerfPlease
    NerfPlease
    ✭✭✭
    last part of the sets will stay vr14 from pvp bags

but we still havent vr16 pvp bags thats why i told they will be deleted...
    need clarifications
  • ToRelax
    ToRelax
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Why, will we be getting spammed with set items in the reward mails on live, too?
    DAGON - ALTADOON - CHIM - GHARTOK
    The Covenant is broken. The Enemy has won...

Elo'dryel - Sorc - AR 50 - Hopesfire - EP EU
  • RoamingRiverElk
    RoamingRiverElk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Potentates really needs to be upgraded to v16 already... They say they want diversity, yet won't even upgrade the pvp sets to v16...
    Dalris Aalr - Magicka (Stamina) DK | Dalfish - Magicka Sorc | Dal Aalr - Magicka Warden | Dalrish - Mag/Stam NB | Irana Aalr - PvE Templar
  • NerfPlease
    NerfPlease
    ✭✭✭
    first post updated
    more sets
  • Jeezye
    Jeezye
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Its a pitty over all that half the available veteran sets are unaccessible for endgame since they are only v14 or lower. I think EVERY veteran set, including pve sets like warlock or Stom Knight's Plate (just as example) should be upgraded to V16..

Same thing surely applies to the pvp sets mentioned above
  • actosh
    actosh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    With all the Sets ESO has to offer, we can just hope that they find a way to make em all usefull once vr ranks are gone.
    Either make em useful.l, or delete em ^^
  • Alcast
    Alcast
    Class Representative
    Rest in Pepperoni (R.I.P.)
    https://alcasthq.com - Alcasthq.com Builds & Guides
    https://eso-hub.com - ESO-Hub.com Sets, Skills, Guides & News
    https://dwemerautomaton.com - Discord, Telegram & Twitch Command Bot

• Birdovic
    Birdovic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is just a PTS Thing I guess.
    I doubt Rewards of the Worthy will be limited to the new TG Sets from PvP.

But anyway, V16 Versions are something we need already...
  • r.jan_emailb16_ESO
    r.jan_emailb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not sure if it's a downside that these sets are removed, when in turn we get only blue set items in the RotW mails ;)
    Lairgren | DC Dragonknight - August Palatine
    playing for eXile

I'm done, CU somewhere else.
  • NerfPlease
    NerfPlease
    ✭✭✭
    Not sure if it's a downside that these sets are removed, when in turn we get only blue set items in the RotW mails ;)

and sometimes purple
  • Draxys
    Draxys
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Heard from others in my pvp guild that this is going to be the case when 2.3 hits live server. Those sets will be removed from rewards, presumably because they are doing their best to force people into needing the dlc to compete. It won't really work that way with the changes to pvp stuff, but that's what's happening. They are manipulating their customers and players in order to squeeze the most money out of them.

rip decibel
  • Morozov
    Morozov
    ✭✭✭
    let me guess.....is this the reason you spent 500k AP on PVP unfathomable bags? Just to realize that thee was nothing in them? As per your other post?
    AD
    Victorem
    PC - NA - AZ
    Vr 16: Morozov - DK
    Vr 1: Zephyr Grimm - Sorc
    Vr 5: Sad_Bunnie - Templar
    23: Repressed-Canadian-Rage - NB
    Voted "Most likely to squirrel off the crown" PC-NA
  • RDMyers65b14_ESO
    RDMyers65b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Guys, some of the sets have NEVER been in the RotW mails. They have always been vendor sets. Why would they suddenly be in the RotW mails if they have never been RotW mail sets?

Draxys wrote: »

Heard from others in my pvp guild that this is going to be the case when 2.3 hits live server. Those sets will be removed from rewards, presumably because they are doing their best to force people into needing the dlc to compete. It won't really work that way with the changes to pvp stuff, but that's what's happening. They are manipulating their customers and players in order to squeeze the most money out of them.

I tested this. I have two accounts. One is my plus account and one is never subbed, no dlc account (crafting/mule account). The exact same sets drop on both accounts. The RotW are not tied to the DLC.
  • NerfPlease
    NerfPlease
    ✭✭✭
    @RDMyers65b14_ESO you wrong
    from vendors you can get MAXIMUM vr14 version of those sets

from RotW - vr16

look at the guildstores
  • Bfish22090
    Bfish22090
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    just give me the vicious death and im fine.
  • NerfPlease
    NerfPlease
    ✭✭✭
    Bfish22090 wrote: »
    just give me the vicious death and im fine.

you know how rare vicious death ring purple is?
    prepare to earn 10.000 mails to get two

i will create a topic about em soon
    Edited by NerfPlease on February 29, 2016 1:46PM
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What is your source for this info? Nothing in the Patch Notes says any sets are being removed from Rewards for the Worthy.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • NerfPlease
    NerfPlease
    ✭✭✭
    Enodoc wrote: »
    What is your source for this info? Nothing in the Patch Notes says any sets are being removed from Rewards for the Worthy.

PTS itself
  • RDMyers65b14_ESO
    RDMyers65b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    NerfPlease wrote: »

from RotW - vr16

look at the guildstores

No, I'm not wrong. Just cause something is on a vendor and it's a vendor set doesn't mean it's BoP. Or are you saying someone can't buy something from a vendor and telvar stones and turn around to put them on a guild kiosk for sale? Been there, done that.

And the purple V16 of the vendor sets are STILL purple V16 on the PTS. Have the screenshot with the timestamp of 2/29/16 which is patch 2.3.3 on the pts.

So, I have proven you don't know what you're talking about and just trying to fear monger on two different posts.
  • timidobserver
    timidobserver
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I really hope they don't kneejerk add that garbage back to rewards of the worthy based on this thread. It will just make getting the new stuff slower.
    V16 Uriel Stormblessed EP Magicka Templar(main)
    V16 Derelict Vagabond EP Stamina DK
    V16 Redacted Ep Stam Sorc
    V16 Insolent EP Magicka Sorc(retired)
    V16 Jed I Nyte EP Stamina NB(retired)

• NerfPlease
    NerfPlease
    ✭✭✭

from RotW - vr16

look at the guildstores

No, I'm not wrong. Just cause something is on a vendor and it's a vendor set doesn't mean it's BoP. Or are you saying someone can't buy something from a vendor and telvar stones and turn around to put them on a guild kiosk for sale? Been there, done that.

And the purple V16 of the vendor sets are STILL purple V16 on the PTS. Have the screenshot with the timestamp of 2/29/16 which is patch 2.3.3 on the pts.

So, I have proven you don't know what you're talking about and just trying to fear monger on two different posts.

ah you telling about IC vendor? not gates?
  • Morozov
    Morozov
    ✭✭✭
    I really hope they don't kneejerk add that garbage back to rewards of the worthy based on this thread. It will just make getting the new stuff slower.

I am hoping with you. If the VD set is the new "Proxi det" intended to break up zergs/ball groups, I would hope ZOS would do something to get it to us quicker to aid in the defense of their servers. Mixing in all the other PVP sets in with rewards would make the 10k mails before you get what you want a real thing.
    AD
    Victorem
    PC - NA - AZ
    Vr 16: Morozov - DK
    Vr 1: Zephyr Grimm - Sorc
    Vr 5: Sad_Bunnie - Templar
    23: Repressed-Canadian-Rage - NB
    Voted "Most likely to squirrel off the crown" PC-NA
  • NerfPlease
    NerfPlease
    ✭✭✭
    @RDMyers65b14_ESO you was right only about Meritorious service set

its avialable at telvar vendor

first post edited
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PTS itself
    And what is the source saying that the current RftW setup on PTS will go Live?
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • NerfPlease
    NerfPlease
    ✭✭✭
    PTS itself
    And what is the source saying that the current RftW setup on PTS will go Live?

thats why i created this thread and put "?" to the title
  • DHale
    DHale
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Source please? Where are you hearing this?
    Sorcerna, proud beta sorc. RIP April 2014 to May 31 2016 DArk Brotherhood. Out of retirement for negates and encases. Sorcerna will be going back into retirement to be my main crafter Fall 2018. Because an 8 k shield is f ing useless. Died because of baddies on the forum. Too much qq too little pew pew. 16 AD 2 DC. 0 EP cause they bad, CP 2300 plus 18 level 50 toons. NA, PC, Grey Host#SORCLIVESMATTER actually they don’t or they wouldn’t keep getting nerfed constantly.
  • NerfPlease
    NerfPlease
    ✭✭✭
    DHale wrote: »
    Source please? Where are you hearing this?

pts testing!
  • RDMyers65b14_ESO
    RDMyers65b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is just one player's speculation that is completely erroneous. They are not eliminating any of the V16 armors. I have seen the vendor in IC and all of the Telvar stone purchasable armor is still the same on the PTS. There is no reason for them to get rid of the armor. If there was, wouldn't it have been when Orsinium came out? Why would this patch be different from what they have done in the past? Also, look at the OP's rating. Not even a star which means that he has not been on the forum. He just created the account on February 28, 2016.

Yes, it does get harder to find some of the older armor sets as they are not best in service so players delete them as they are not as good as the newer in game armor. Just look at Meritorious Service armor. As soon as Law of Julianos set came out, everyone switched to the new set that benefitted their game better but you can still buy meritorious service just as you always have been able to do. Yes, the older armors will not drop as RotW armor. It has been like that ever since the game started. The new armor sets replace the old ones as RotW sets. ZOS has only given us the new seasonal armor. The other post which the OP me that I had no proof of the seasonal armor, he refused to even do the search for it on the forums. (28 pages of posts on seasonal armors, BTW. Seasonal armor goes back to July 2014 when it was announced. The game started in April 2014. Three months later, seasonal armor announced. What is three months, oh yeah, a season.)

So, instead of listening to the wild speculation of someone who obviously has no idea what he is talking about like the OP, just log into the PTS and go to the IC vendor and you will find all the armor is still available. If they are adding the last season's armor to the vendors, then that means that it is going to be easier to find. Please, let logic prevail instead of the OP's trolling and fear mongering.
    Edited by RDMyers65b14_ESO on March 1, 2016 10:29AM
  • NerfPlease
    NerfPlease
    ✭✭✭
    first post updated with Desert Rose set!
    I have seen the vendor in IC and all of the Telvar stone purchasable armor is still the same on the PTS.

screenshot pls of the sets from first post, avialable on the pts at the TV merchant
    or go away

i know what im talking about

@RDMyers65b14_ESO and you not
    Edited by NerfPlease on March 1, 2016 3:31PM