The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
We will be performing maintenance for patch 10.0.1 on the PTS on Monday at 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC).

Official Feedback Thread for Assistants

ZOS_GinaBruno
ZOS_GinaBruno
Community Manager
This is the official feedback thread for the new Assistants. Specific feedback that the team is looking for includes:
  • Did you purchase an Assistant from the Crown Store?
    • If so, did you find it useful?
    • Where and how did you use it the most?
    • Did you keep your assistant out to follow you around, or quickly dismiss him?
  • Did you receive the Smuggler?
    • If so, did you use it and find it useful?
    • How often did you use it versus just running to an Outlaw Refuge?
  • Do you have any other general feedback?
Gina Bruno
Senior Community Manager
Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
Staff Post
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    • Yes I purchased both assistants from the Crown Store (as far as I'm aware that is the only way to acquire the banker and vendor?)
    • I used them to quickly empty my bags into the bank from wherever I happened to log in, it was nice. Although the most useful time I found it was for crafting. I wanted a new set for my Khajiit so I hopped on my crafting character and headed to the special set stations. Once I was done making the sets I didn't have to run back to a bank to deposit them, I just pulled up the banker right then and there! I then logged onto my Khajiit, pulled up the banker and took my new gear out! It was a big time saver!
    • I normally quickly dismissed them but I did forget them out occasionally. Once I noticed them though I would quickly change to a pet.
    • I have not received the smuggler yet.
    • I was worried the vendor/banker would make it pointless to ever go to town to do anything, but I later noticed you do not have access to your guild store or guild bank via your banker assistant. I feel that was a good tradeoff. I didn't look closely enough at the vendor to take note of any trade-offs though. (I was already aware the smuggler takes a bigger cut and that is the trade-off for using it)
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • Daraugh
    Daraugh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got both the vendor and banker as soon as I logged in. Having them used from the quickslot is handy, especially for swapping back and forth. It would be nice if we could rename them and recostume them like followers in Skyrim, but that's a pretty minor detail. I was looking forward to my very own Stibbons though! I left both of them out, following me, curious to see if they made sarcastic comments about carrying my burdens. Thankfully, they suffered in silence.

Since they allow us a lot more freedom now for choosing a home base, a few more dye stations would really be appreciated! I would love to see one in Dune especially. I've been wanting to make Dune my home since day one and now that my bank can follow me there, this is the only thing it lacks.
    May all beings have happiness
    May they be free from suffering
    May they find the joy that has never known suffering
    May they be free from attachment and hatred
  • Epona222
    Epona222
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Tried both - in terms of the Bank Assistant - Shut up and take my money!!!! I'll be getting this when it goes live for sure.

Vendor assistant not so much, I don't tend to vendor an awful lot, and as they don't do repairs or sell any consumables (which makes sense, that is not a complaint), they aren't so useful to me.
    Edited by Epona222 on February 4, 2016 8:15PM
    GM - Ghost Sea Trading Co - NA PC

Epona was a Romano-Celtic goddess dating back to around 1800 to 2000 years before computer games were invented.
  • Lunachik
    Lunachik
    ✭✭✭
    These were great additions! Very easy to use, and I like the idea, as a person who crafts, and also loots everything, of having access to my banker and merchant at all times. :D Inventory management is the bane of my existence. lol I did have issues using my quickslot menu after putting them in however, which I reported in the bug section.
    **Mara's Moxie * The Sidekick Order * Azura's Guidance *Hallowed Holes of Tamriel **
  • Thevampirenight
    Thevampirenight
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Hmm, maybe a Vampire's Willing servant assistant that you can feed on without getting a bounty, make it unlockable after reaching rank ten in vampire. Could you please add this later on!
    Yes I think they are going to be usefull, very usefull.

No longer having to go to the bank, I think a lot of people would buy the assistants just for that alone.
    But I do think the assistants like the merchant should have been a reward for doing the thieves guild.
    Maybe more thieves guild related assistants. Also crafting assistants, would be cool to see.
    Give us the ability to meet our suppliers!

A personal Dyer could be very good addition as well. Allow you to dye your clothing without having to find a crafting station where they have the dyeing stations.

Edited by Thevampirenight on February 4, 2016 8:37PM
    PC NA
    Please add Fangs to Vampires.
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Epona222 wrote: »
    Tried both - in terms of the Bank Assistant - Shut up and take my money!!!! I'll be getting this when it goes live for sure.

Vendor assistant not so much, I don't tend to vendor an awful lot, and as they don't do repairs or sell any consumables (which makes sense, that is not a complaint), they aren't so useful to me.

@Epona222 The vendor doesn't do repairs? Oh no.. that's the catch. :'(

I'd rather have a vendor that didn't sell OR buy anything as long as they could repair my armor.... lol

Due to now knowing this I am not sure if I will be purchasing the vendor when it goes live. I sell very little to vendors to make it worth it. If I run out of space I can always bank it (via bank assistant) and sell it later.
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    MissBizz wrote: »

I'd rather have a vendor that didn't sell OR buy anything as long as they could repair my armor.... lol

Due to now knowing this I am not sure if I will be purchasing the vendor when it goes live. I sell very little to vendors to make it worth it. If I run out of space I can always bank it (via bank assistant) and sell it later.

They could always implement a "Journeyman" or "Artificer" assistant later on whose sole purpose would be to repair stuff. It's probably unlikely though, since we have repair kits.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • Thevampirenight
    Thevampirenight
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Enodoc wrote: »
    MissBizz wrote: »

They could always implement a "Journeyman" or "Artificer" assistant later on whose sole purpose would be to repair stuff. It's probably unlikely though, since we have repair kits.

Repair kits are not really easy to get, I would like to see the merchant be able to repair and also sell items like repair kits I would love it!
    PC NA
    Please add Fangs to Vampires.
  • Kyoma
    Kyoma
    ✭✭✭
    What will be the cost for those two in the crown store or is that still being decided?
    Will I be able to forget all the wounds that pierce my flesh?
    You and your childish justice. I'll rip it to pieces.
    Come on, it's showtime. A rain of blood like a volcano
    And now I'll blow all of you and you and you...
    All to tiny pieces. All to tiny pieces.
  • Ashtaris
    Ashtaris
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I think the reason you don't see the Vendor assistant selling repairs is that it would be in direct competion with their own Crown repair kits. They would much rather have you buy the Crown versions that cost real $$$ instead of gold :) I'm not saying it's necessarily a bad thing, just the reality of keeping the game funded.

And to stay on topic, I bought both the Vendor and Bank assistants, but have only used the Bank so far. I found it very handy and it will be a definite "Must buy" when it becomes available.
    Edited by Ashtaris on February 7, 2016 7:32AM
  • Helluin
    Helluin
    ✭✭✭
    This is the official feedback thread for the new Assistants. Specific feedback that the team is looking for includes:
    • Yes, both two
    • They are really useful
    • Wherever when I need some space in inventory
    • Quickly dismiss because they are assistants, not adventurers :smile:
    • No, I just started the Thieves Guild quest line (receiving the pet and the novice armor) to avoid spoilers
    • -
    • -
    • Are the passives of Legerdemain taken into account by the Smuggler? I hope so
    Edited by Helluin on February 7, 2016 3:36PM
    "... and the blue fire of Helluin flickered in the mists above the borders of the world, in that hour the Children of the Earth awoke, the Firstborn of Ilúvatar."
  • AlnilamE
    AlnilamE
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I did get the assistants today to try them out.

Then I looked at another thread here about the Alliance Motif drop rates and decided to test them.

So I went to a delve in Cyrodiil and looked for chests. Then my inventory filled up and I started destroying stuff until I thought "I have assistants! I'll just vendor the stuff!"

Then I proceeded to unsuccessfully get the Merchant to spawn until it occurred to me that they may be under the same restriction as pets in Cyrodiil (even Cyrodiil delves).

Can this be changed? Because delves in Cyrodiil tend to give you a lot of loot and it would be awesome if one could just vendor right there rather than having to go out of Cyrodiil (or to a keep and not actually use the Assistant)
    The Moot Councillor
  • Ffolks
    Ffolks
    ✭✭
    • Find them very useful
    • Makes it easier to transfer goods between characters without having to park them at banks
    • Quickly dismissed *

* I would be inclined to have them remain out only if they mounted when I do. It is quite immersion breaking to see them running at warp speed when you're mounted. As such, when you mount they should automatically dismiss themselves.
    Edited by Ffolks on February 7, 2016 8:54PM
  • Xantaria
    Xantaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would like to access my guild bank and my own guild stores through them aswell but I can see your reasoning why you did not allow that.
    Edited by Xantaria on February 8, 2016 11:40AM
    Xantaria - Lead of Chimaira
    Hardcore Progress PvE Player - Livestream - Youtube

World First Dro-m'Athra Destroyer
    World First Tick-Tock Tormentor

Proud Member of the Council of Exploiters.
  • Docmandu
    Docmandu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bought both of them from the CrownStore.
    Tried to summon them but nothing happened.. got no feedback about why I couldn't summon them.

Obviously it was because I was in Cyrodiil.. and their description does mention that, but I think it might not be obvious to some people. Some sort of error message might help reduce support calls :wink:

Wanted to add: this would be an awesome perk for ESO Plus subbed customers.. ie. as long as you are subbed, you have access to that Assistant. More games implement this kind of perk (ie. Devilian). Though they probably will earn more $$$ if they just make it a paid crown store item for everybody.
    Edited by Docmandu on February 8, 2016 11:51AM
  • Bowser
    Bowser
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The merchant assistant should be able to repair equipment, or at least sell soul gems and repair kits.
    @King-Koopa
    World First DK Tank Execute on Rakkhat HM
    Play how you want - no meta allowed!
  • Sidney
    Sidney
    ✭✭✭✭

@ZOS_GinaBruno
    1. Yes, both.
    2. Yes. This is going go be REALLY amazing for those of us who are pack rats and like to loot every single thing as well as run back to back dungeons. This is such a quality of life improvement and is very very welcomed
    3. I used it anywhere I damn well pleased! Even in the bank because I could. I haven't been on the PTS enough to say where I used it the most but I know for sure it will be in dungeons as I already constantly have to figure out which items to toss out instead of keep.
    4. Not yet, still working on testing things
    5. N/A
    6. I think I will use it a lot but I may still venture in to the actual outlaws place because I often find it kind of fun to see if I can make it there before a guard manages to kill me. I'll probably use the actual outlaw refuge around 30% of the time. Unless they're too many crowns, then I'll just walk my tail to the actual refuge.
    7. Yes. The clothing Nuzhimeh wears is kinda awesome. I wouldn't mind if it accidentally made it's way into my closet.
    >.<_____/
    If you want me to read a post aimed at me, please put @Sidney.
    Please give us tail armor and dyeable tail ribbons.
    Click Here -->Support Dyeable Tail Ribbons<---
    All your mats r belong to Khajiit.
    Click Here -->Support Tail Armor<---
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bowser wrote: »
    The merchant assistant should be able to repair equipment, or at least sell soul gems and repair kits.
    I like the idea of them being able to sell repair kits and soul gems. I think the fact they can't do repairs directly is a good trade-off for their convenience, though; like the smuggler's cut-of-the-takings and the banker's inability to access the Guild Bank.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
  • NewBlacksmurf
    NewBlacksmurf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

-Yes
    -Yes very useful
    -outside of any town while questing or wondering around
    -yes, to me it was kinda logical to have someone follow me around vs bring it it out and then hiding (game pad UI)
    -no smuggler
    -n/a
    -n/a
    -Please offer more race options and customization so we can create them like our character with a different name (bank and vendor)
    All vendor options like repair should exist. Perhaps an assistant progression system can offer more options for these companions. Clothes, vendor options, exchange rate changes, rare and special items randomly after certain amounts of transactions, etc.
    Edited by NewBlacksmurf on February 10, 2016 12:44AM
    -PC (PTS)/Xbox One: NewBlacksmurf
    ~<{[50]}>~ looks better than *501
  • Sidney
    Sidney
    ✭✭✭✭
    I think we should have a chance to unlock stibbons as an assistant if we've completed all quests involving him.
    >.<_____/
    If you want me to read a post aimed at me, please put @Sidney.
    Please give us tail armor and dyeable tail ribbons.
    Click Here -->Support Dyeable Tail Ribbons<---
    All your mats r belong to Khajiit.
    Click Here -->Support Tail Armor<---
  • Mysticman
    Mysticman
    ✭✭✭
    Tried the banker & vendor assistants on the PTS, with having the vendor not doing repairs is disappointing and makes that it useless since all the vendor assistant can do is buy stuff from you and I can just use the banker assistant to store the stuff I want to sell until make it to a regular vendor, no need to buy them both. I sometimes forget to empty my bag before I enter a Dungeon and quickly run out of bag space so the banker assistant would be very useful in Dungeons. I was just thinking would it be antisocial to charge other players a small fee to use "my" banker assistant >:) . I would suggest that you make the Smuggler assistant available on the PTS for feedback without having to do the TG quests since some players (like me) don't want to do all the quest on a PTS and spoil the fun of doing them when the TG goes live.
    I like leaving the assistant out I would rather have a NPC following me around than some ugly looking pet, and am glad to see that when my toon sneaks so does the assistants it looks really cool. I can see some player getting a assistant just for a replacement for their pets.

Now if we could only get a companion like in Skyrim that would be be great but I know that will never happen as long as ZOS continues to use PVP balance as a excuse to hold back this game from being as great as it could be, I say total isolate PVP from the rest of the game would solve a lot of problems with this game and also be good for PVP.
    Edited by Mysticman on February 13, 2016 5:54PM
  • Anska
    Anska
    ✭✭✭
    • Did you purchase an Assistant from the Crown Store? If so, did you find it useful?
      Yes, it always comes in handy to have access to the bank or a merchant wherever and whenever you like (outside of Cyrodiil).
      Out in the open while questing.
      I tried to keep both of them out to follow me for a while but was quickly discouraged by how little they react to their environment. Tythis doesn't even bother to put away his ledger when he is running and Nuzhimeh kept on rubbing her hands while I was in a fight and had dangerously low health - I think she wanted to loot my character's corpse. :|
    • Did you receive the Smuggler? If so, did you use it and find it useful?
      I didn't recieve it yet but I do think it will be useful especially if you have a bounty and don't want to lose all your loot to the guard or have stolen things in one of the smaller towns. Apart from that I think I'll still run to the Refuges simply because I like them.
      Nuzhimeh's hairdo is awesome!

Would it be possible to have them spawn at a greater distance from you and run away from you again before they despawn. Having them pop out of and vanish into thin air is a bit odd.

Especially if you would like players to actually keep them out for a while, I think it would be nice for them to react to their environment (e.g. cower or cheer you on when you are in a fight) and in general to be actual characters not just humanoid tools with a name. Some of the above mentioned Skyrim companions managed this quite well. Giving the assistants a variety of randomized lines for certain locations (delves, cities in general, specific cities, ...) or actions (tresspassing for example ) which convey something about their personality or their backstory should manage this quite fine.
  • kojou
    kojou
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Did you purchase an Assistant from the Crown Store?

Yes

If so, did you find it useful?

Banker Yes. Merchant not as much.

Where and how did you use it the most?

Being able to put stuff in the bank when I am in the open world to free up inventory, or when crafting armor for other characters on the account.

Did you keep your assistant out to follow you around, or quickly dismiss him?

Depends on how lazy I was feeling. Mostly let them follow me unless I was doing group content.

Did you receive the Smuggler?

No.

If so, did you use it and find it useful?

N/A

How often did you use it versus just running to an Outlaw Refuge?

In general I think I would use it instead once I get it. Entrances to the Outlaw refuges are mostly inconvenient.

Do you have any other general feedback?

Make the merchant do repairs. Without this feature I won't be buying it.
    Playing since beta...
  • Kalebron
    Kalebron
    ✭✭✭
    Hmm, maybe a Vampire's Willing servant assistant that you can feed on without getting a bounty, make it unlockable after reaching rank ten in vampire. Could you please add this later on!
    Yes I think they are going to be usefull, very usefull.

No longer having to go to the bank, I think a lot of people would buy the assistants just for that alone.
    But I do think the assistants like the merchant should have been a reward for doing the thieves guild.
    Maybe more thieves guild related assistants. Also crafting assistants, would be cool to see.
    Give us the ability to meet our suppliers!

A personal Dyer could be very good addition as well. Allow you to dye your clothing without having to find a crafting station where they have the dyeing stations.

Being able to feed off your assistant would be awesome. At least 1 - 2 times per game day. :)
  • dodgehopper_ESO
    dodgehopper_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Unfortunately for a lot of reasons I can't use PTS right now. I'd like to make a suggestion though: I want a Bard who sings my praises and makes humorous comments, or a Khajiit like Pacrooti the woodworking assistant. Something for the future I think: Hirelings with real character will be a lot of fun.
    Edited by dodgehopper_ESO on February 12, 2016 7:54PM
    US/AD - Dodge Hopper - Vet Imperial Templar | US/AD - Goj-ei-Raj - Vet Argonian Nightblade
    US/AD - Arondonimo - Vet Altmer Sorcerer | US/AD - Azumarax - Vet Dunmer Dragon Knight
    US/AD - Barkan al-Sheharesh - Vet Redguard Dragon Knight | US/AD - Aelus Vortavoriil - Vet Altmer Templar
    US/AD - Shirari Qa'Dar - Vet Khajiit Nightblade | US/AD - Ndvari Mzunchvolenthumz - Vet Bosmer Nightblade
    US/EP - Yngmar - Vet Nord Dragon Knight | US/EP - Reloth Ur Fyr - Vet Dunmer Sorcerer
    US/DC - Muiredeach - Vet Breton Sorcerer | US/DC - Nachtrabe - Vet Orc Nightblade
    EU/DC - Dragol gro-Unglak - Vet Orc Dragon Knight | EU/DC - Targan al-Barkan - Vet Redguard Templar
    EU/DC - Wuthmir - Vet Nord Sorcerer | EU/DC - Kosh Ragotoro - Vet Khajiit Nightblade
    <And plenty more>
  • Gidorick
    Gidorick
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm sure my concerns are gong to be overshadowed by those that are excited about Assistants. Most players just see a merchant they can access anywhere and are excited about the time saving mechanic. There are, however, some legitimate concerns regarding the current PTS implementation of Assistants. I personally try to look at what is good for the game and not just at what is good for Gid. All of my feedback can be filed under "General Feedback" maybe even tack on the word "Concerns" to that...

I wanted to wait to give feedback on the assistants concept until I actually got to check them out for myself and they appear to function similarly to how I feared they would. My chief concern with these is that Assistants will essentially remove one of the biggest reasons we have to visit towns. Now, I am not so much concerned with the functionality of the Assistants, I am concerned with the "permanent" nature of them.

Back in Feb 2015, I suggested the following on this thread (http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/149698/summonable-beast-merchants-and-banker-concept/p1)
    • A Mudcrab Merchant
    • A Creeper Fence
    • A Goblin Banker

In that thread I suggested the summonable merchants (assistants) be attached to consumables bought in the crown store. These items would be a consistent source of revenue... not a one time purchase.

I even suggested that ESO+ players be given reusable versions of these consumable items with a healthy cooldown in this thread here (http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/150450/eso-subscription-benefits-suggestions/p1), which would create value for the ESO+ sub.

The decision to NOT attach Assistants to consumables baffles me... especially considering that as a one time purchase, you buy them and you never EVER have to go to a merchant or your personal bank again.

This just seems like a really shortsighted design decision that will have a negative impact on possible future revenue generating crown store additions, such as bags (http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/162693/more-bags-and-encumbrance-concepts/p1).

Why would players buy additional bag space if they have a merchant to sell items to or a banker to access their bank for absolutely no additional cost? If the assistants were accessible via a consumable or had a cooldown (ESO+ suggestion above) players would regularly come upon situations where they have to make the decision to either buy more consumable items from the crown store or to go back to town. If ZOS added bags then players would have an additional choice in those situations. The point here is, with the Assistants designed as they are ZOS severely limits their options in the future, in terms of game mechanics and revenue generating items that could be added to the Crown Store.

Those are just my monetization and gameplay concerns. I'm also concerned with the fact that they are people... That decision seems odd, especially since The Elder Scrolls offers other alternatives. Having every player being allowed to summon a random mudcrab, a creeper, or a goblin makes MUCH more sense than having every player summon the EXACT same NPC to follow them around.

I sincerely hope @ZOS_RichLambert encourages the content designers to start looking at what players are suggesting when they go about designing an addition to ESO. I hope future Crown Store offerings are looking at ways to grow the game for the long haul and offer items that will not damage the established ESO game environment while simultaneously creating a long term revenue stream and not just offer items that will make an immediate buck.

If ZOS moves forward with the current Assistant design I truly believe they will have a long term negative impact on ESO... but if they are released, please release "skins" for these assistants over time to add variation to these tools. If ZOS releases skins regularly for these items, they can establish that regular revenue stream (until a player finds the ONE they want, of course), and there will be variety in game so everyone doesn't have the exact same assistants.

As a concept, Assistants are a great addition to ESO, but the current implementation on PTS is lacking.
    Edited by Gidorick on February 15, 2016 10:57PM
    What ESO really needs is an Auction Horse.
    That's right... Horse.
    Click HERE to discuss.

Want more crazy ideas? Check out my Concept Repository!
  • WolfWarrior84
    WolfWarrior84
    ✭✭
    I may have missed it but what exactly do these do full detail please. reading some of the comments i have an idea but would like a better description please
    WolfWarrior84
    PS4 na server DC & EP Alliance
    Champion point 646
    Argonain templar healer, orc dragon knight tank, high elf sorcerer dps, kajiit knightblade dps , Stam Sorc pvp
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I may have missed it but what exactly do these do full detail please. reading some of the comments i have an idea but would like a better description please
    @WolfWarrior84 They give you immediate access to a service when summoned, wherever you are (except Cyrodiil). The currently available services are merchant (selling only, no buying, no repairs), banker (personal only, no guild bank/store) and fence (reduced profit).
    Edited by Enodoc on February 24, 2016 6:19PM
  • WolfWarrior84
    WolfWarrior84
    ✭✭
    @Enodoc thanks
    WolfWarrior84
    PS4 na server DC & EP Alliance
    Champion point 646
    Argonain templar healer, orc dragon knight tank, high elf sorcerer dps, kajiit knightblade dps , Stam Sorc pvp
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think it needs to be further clarified in the tooltips before purchase the limitations of these assistants, otherwise you may get people buying them expecting all the standard services from this sort of NPC, and not receiving them.
    • It needs to explicitly state that the Merchant does not have any items for sale, and does not offer repair services.
    • It needs to explicitly state that the Banker cannot access the Guild Bank or Guild Store.
    If you read the tooltips carefully, it does imply this (the merchant "will buy anything", the banker is available for "personal banking services"), but I think further clarity is needed to avoid confusion.