The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)

ZoS Crystal Fragments should be unreflectable

• Derra
    Derra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Alucardo wrote: »
    Tankqull wrote: »
    but as a magica sorc you have no option to actually kill a good played magica DK.
    Tank them with your arsenal of shields and annulment and use rune prison to drain their stamina, when they can't break CC any more streak through before wings expires and frag. Other than that, prox det, curse, dawnbreaker, lightning staff heavy attacks.
    Sure it's not easy as randomly pressing buttons to kill things like normal sorc play, but the death of a mag dk is achievable

If both players are equally skilled it´s extremely unlikely for a magica sorc to kill a magica DK - just as it´s extremely unlikely for the DK to kill the sorc.
    Sorc softcounters everything the DK wants to do with mines while the DK hardcounters with wings. Just the way the game works.
    <Noricum>
    I live. I die. I live again.

Derra - DC - Sorc - AvA 50
    Derrah - EP - Sorc - AvA 50

• MountainHound
    MountainHound
    ✭✭✭✭
    My wings should be able to reflect all attacks!
  • Alucardo
    Alucardo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Especially gap closers. If someone charges you with wings up they should be flung back 30 meters
  • MountainHound
    MountainHound
    ✭✭✭✭

Especially gap closers. If someone charges you with wings up they should be flung back 30 meters

The should be flung back to Rivenspire.
  • Lisbette
    Lisbette
    ✭✭✭
    I think Wrecking Blow should be reflectable too. It hits your own sword back up your ass you get knocked back :-p
  • Minno
    Minno
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lisbette wrote: »
    I think Wrecking Blow should be reflectable too. It hits your own sword back up your ass you get knocked back :-p

LqQW8_s-200x150.gif?c=popkey-web&p=popkey&i=sciencetech-ent&l=search&f=.gif
    Minno - DC - Forum-plar Extraordinaire
    - Guild-lead for MV
    - Filthy Casual
  • Millerman34n
    Millerman34n
    ✭✭✭
    What are u smoking bro, cud I want some of the kush lol!
  • Millerman34n
    Millerman34n
    ✭✭✭
    I can't wait to burst those stam nbs with my dots too. The poor things have no viable healing after all! Mwahahaha. WE WILL RULE THE WORLD

Yeah man. That .5 seconds of DoT before they cloak and purge it will BURN THEIR FACES OFF

Read the patch notes cloak no longer Is a purge dummy lol!

• Millerman34n
    Millerman34n
    ✭✭✭
    CamBam370 wrote: »
    No NO NO NO No NO NO NO NO , Sorcs are op already
    Don´t give the developers more ideas.

#Buff Mag Dk

NEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRFFFFFFFFFF SSSSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRCCCCCCCCCSSSSSS

Stop crying for nerfs and fewest buffs please
    Edited by Millerman34n on February 23, 2016 5:35PM
  • TheMachineKiller
    TheMachineKiller
    ✭✭✭
    No, let dk's reflect actually reflect things... that's why we have vel. curse + streak
    Vehemence
    Solo Extraordinaire
      Miss Machine - AD Wolfskull - DC Ok Cool - DC Wheremigoin - DC
  • Cody
    Cody
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I can't wait to burst those stam nbs with my dots too. The poor things have no viable healing after all! Mwahahaha. WE WILL RULE THE WORLD

Yeah man. That .5 seconds of DoT before they cloak and purge it will BURN THEIR FACES OFF

Read the patch notes cloak no longer Is a purge dummy lol!

thats a month away. until then cloak renders all DoTs useless. Except for meatbags.
    Edited by Cody on February 24, 2016 3:43AM