The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

ZoS Crystal Fragments should be unreflectable

• MountainHound
    MountainHound
    ✭✭✭✭
    I understand why they added that know so sorcs couldn't bolt from Aleswell to BRK when fleeing.
  • MountainHound
    MountainHound
    ✭✭✭✭
    Same with the dodge roll.
  • Zander98
    Zander98
    ✭✭✭
    Wow. Just...wow.
    No. If you can hit a flappy-flap DK with frags feel good about it. You showed skill.
    NERF SKILL!

......I do think they should buff negate to deleting a players account if cast on someone though. Or drain all their CP's.
    Seems fair.
    Zane Altise- The Drunken Sorc

"The truth may be out there, but the lies are inside your head"-Pratchett
  • Cody
    Cody
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Minno wrote: »
    Make the crystal frag do 50% of its current damage with no knockdown and a constant 1 second cast time and I MIGHT agree to making it unblock-able.

Or remove the streak cost penalty to compensate for frag being reflectable.

remove the cost regardless of frag being reflectable. Hybrid builds must return in force!
  • blabafat
    blabafat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Most biased idea I've ever seen on the Forums
    Fire Cloak - VR12 DK - Nord - EP
    Ámeer - VR15 Templar - Imperial - AD
    The Mágician - VR16 Templar - Imperial DC
    Magíc - VR16 DK - Dark Elf - DC
    Àmeer - VR16 Templar - High Elf - DC
    ámeer - VR16 Templar - High Elf - AD
    Æ ámeer - VR16 Templar - High Elf - EP
    Ameer Flow - Level 34 Nightblade - High Elf - EP

Youtube:
    https://youtube.com/channel/UCFNmXCgmTVo-T-p1BIVLxbQ
  • CatchMeTrolling
    CatchMeTrolling
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah while you're at it bring back the classic blazing shield combined with an aoe cc that you can spam like talons

Wait I'm not done they should also add a conjured ward everytime I use breath of life.
    Edited by CatchMeTrolling on January 31, 2016 6:25PM
  • Cinbri
    Cinbri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yeah why you're at it bring back the classic blazing shield combined with an aoe cc that you can spam like talons

Wait I'm not done they should also add a conjured ward everytime I use breath of life.
    Dude, the problem is that your idea about aoe cc for tempalr is not a some weird dream, this is what absolutely must be done for templars. Or at least if zos wanna templars to do anything else , not just healing.
  • Minno
    Minno
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cody wrote: »
    Minno wrote: »
    Make the crystal frag do 50% of its current damage with no knockdown and a constant 1 second cast time and I MIGHT agree to making it unblock-able.

Or remove the streak cost penalty to compensate for frag being reflectable.

remove the cost regardless of frag being reflectable. Hybrid builds must return in force!

Yea streak wasn't the issue. It was removing the shield limitation forcing sorc's to wait for the shield to finish that caused their inflated OP.

If Zose did a proper review, we wouldn't be complaining about sorc's at all.
    Minno - DC - Forum-plar Extraordinaire
    - Guild-lead for MV
    - Filthy Casual
  • Forestd16b14_ESO
    Forestd16b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Hmm ok if fargs become un-reflectable then damage shields cast by sorcerers should be 97% less powerful and become capped at 2% of the sorcerers max magicka.
  • CatchMeTrolling
    CatchMeTrolling
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cinbri wrote: »
    Yeah why you're at it bring back the classic blazing shield combined with an aoe cc that you can spam like talons

Dude, the problem is that your idea about aoe cc for tempalr is not a some weird dream, this is what absolutely must be done for templars. Or at least if zos wanna templars to do anything else , not just healing.

Yeah I know it was a bit of satire
  • Recremen
    Recremen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    At that point every single Sorc skill will be a ranged, uncounterable deathtrap. No thanks. You want ranged CC with giant damage, then you need to be careful about when you're using it. You want a nice safe skill, use one of the nice safe skills.
    Men'Do PC NA AD Khajiit
    Grand High Illustrious Mid-Tier PvP/PvE Bussmunster
  • Emma_Overload
    Emma_Overload
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Heindrich wrote: »
    I personally think proc'd Crystal Frags should just be an AoE (like Caltrops radius), that prevents the reflection and gives Sorcs some much needed class AoE.

Oh and I agree with @Sharee Streak should provide invisibility... and also execute low health players. I love KB with Streak >:)

Oh and Hardened Ward needs a buff. My shield goes down after one wrecking blow :(

Sorcs would have awesome AOE if they just made Crystal Blast un-interruptable like Wrecking Blow.
    #CAREBEARMASTERRACE
  • tennant94
    tennant94
    ✭✭✭
    Why should they do that? Frags already hit like a truck and knock you down. Dragonscales and defensive stance are they're only counter besides dodgerolling which you can only do so many times. Taking away its ability to be reflected would be like making wrecking blow unblockable.

Worst comparison I have ever seen.
  • Cody
    Cody
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Hmm ok if fargs become un-reflectable then damage shields cast by sorcerers should be 97% less powerful and become capped at 2% of the sorcerers max magicka.

fargs. lol
  • Cody
    Cody
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    tennant94 wrote: »
    Why should they do that? Frags already hit like a truck and knock you down. Dragonscales and defensive stance are they're only counter besides dodgerolling which you can only do so many times. Taking away its ability to be reflected would be like making wrecking blow unblockable.

Worst comparison I have ever seen.

no, its a good comparison. an unblockable Wrecking blow would be just as OP as unreflectable frags, perhaps even more OP
  • found1779
    found1779
    ✭✭✭
    Lisbette wrote: »
    With all the upcoming buffs to magicka Dragonknights (flappy flap) and Sword and Board reflect still strong I think Crystal Shards and it's morphs should be unreflectable. Just make the animation the same as Endless Fury drop a Crystal Shard on DK's head ftw. Amirite?
    -Tito

Snip should be unreflectable also only range move a stamina sorcerer has
    Edited by found1779 on January 31, 2016 9:28PM
  • Yolokin_Swagonborn
    Yolokin_Swagonborn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Where are all these DK buffs everyone is talking about or are they just speculating.
  • Ghostbane
    Ghostbane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Where are all these DK buffs everyone is talking about or are they just speculating.

Firey Grip, not see the notes?
    {★★★★★ · ★★★★★ · ★★ · ★★★★★}
    350m+ AP PC - EU
    AD :: Imported Waffles [37]EP :: Wee ee ee ee ee [16]DC :: Ghostbane's DK [16], Impending Loadscreen [12]PC - NA
    AD :: Ghostbane [50], yer ma [43], Sir Humphrey Winterbottom 2.0 [18], robotic baby legs [18]EP :: Wee Mad Arthur [50], avast ye buttcrackz [49], Sir Horace Foghorn [27], Brother Ballbag [24], Scatman John [16]DC :: W T B Waffles [36], Morale Boost [30], W T F Waffles [17], Ghostbanë [15]RIPAD :: Sir Humphrey Winterbottom 1.0 [20]
    Addons
  • Teargrants
    Teargrants
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Stop being selfish.

Quothe the Wrobel, "Not all classes are designed to perform equally well."
    POST EQVITEM SEDET ATRA CVRA
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    EP ※ Teargrants ※
    EP ※ Kissgrants ※
    DC ※ Kirsi ※
    Vehemence Council
    #JustOutOfRenderRange
    ~Teargrants YouTube~
    ┬┴┬┴┤(・_├┬┴┬┴
  • bosmern_ESO
    bosmern_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    While we're at it can we have Radiant Destruction hit all targets in a 80m range around you and have it deal 40% additional damage no matter their health?
    ~Thallen~
  • SRASinister
    SRASinister
    ✭✭✭
    Plz make it so that no one can ever leave my Standard of Might and that it lasts for about 10 minutes
    Xbox One NA: Sins of Daemons
  • Yolokin_Swagonborn
    Yolokin_Swagonborn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ghostbane wrote: »

Are you talking about PTS patch notes or something that has already gone live? Linky?
  • Yolokin_Swagonborn
    Yolokin_Swagonborn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Plz make it so that no one can ever leave my Standard of Might and that it lasts for about 10 minutes

Standard of Might Radius: Cyrodiil
  • ToRelax
    ToRelax
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Standard of Might Radius: Cyrodiil

Yeah typical ZOS, making the other morph useless again. Poor DKs.
    DAGON - ALTADOON - CHIM - GHARTOK
    The Covenant is broken. The Enemy has won...

Elo'dryel - Sorc - AR 50 - Hopesfire - EP EU
  • Teargrants
    Teargrants
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

Are you talking about PTS patch notes or something that has already gone live? Linky?
    Last patch buffed Firey Grip to the Insanely OP level of "this skill is no longer reflectable".

So as you can se, since mag DK's main dps :joy: is now unreflectable, sorc frags should no longer be reflectable either.

Fair's fair.
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    EP ※ Teargrants ※
    EP ※ Kissgrants ※
    DC ※ Kirsi ※
    Vehemence Council
    #JustOutOfRenderRange
    ~Teargrants YouTube~
    ┬┴┬┴┤(・_├┬┴┬┴
  • Waylander
    Waylander
    ✭✭✭✭
    Very good suggestion OP.

If I may also make a suggestion, negate should put all effected people in a bubble and the bubble(s) should slowly float into the air. After at least a 2 second animation that is unbreakable, players may break the negate bubble and tumble back down to earth, incurring the dreaded fall damage unicorn penalty.
    Nocturnal - AD Oceanic PvP Guild
    Waylander
    Frankie
    Krylla
    Uniter
    Macgyverr
    Ivy
  • Mojmir
    Mojmir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Waylander wrote: »
    Very good suggestion OP.

If I may also make a suggestion, negate should put all effected people in a bubble and the bubble(s) should slowly float into the air. After at least a 2 second animation that is unbreakable, players may break the negate bubble and tumble back down to earth, incurring the dreaded fall damage unicorn penalty.

The bubble should shrink and crush everyone
  • Alucardo
    Alucardo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Teargrants wrote: »
    Last patch buffed Firey Grip to the Insanely OP level of "this skill is no longer reflectable".
    Woah, I think they need to slow down on those buffs. We only asked for a few minor things, not to become GODS
  • Yolokin_Swagonborn
    Yolokin_Swagonborn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Teargrants wrote: »

So as you can se, since mag DK's main dps :joy: is now unreflectable, sorc frags should no longer be reflectable either.

Fair's fair.

Oh wow. So glad I can reflect those OP 20k fiery grip attacks now.
  • Teargrants
    Teargrants
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Waylander wrote: »
    Very good suggestion OP.

DKxfUH6.jpg
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    EP ※ Teargrants ※
    EP ※ Kissgrants ※
    DC ※ Kirsi ※
    Vehemence Council
    #JustOutOfRenderRange
    ~Teargrants YouTube~
    ┬┴┬┴┤(・_├┬┴┬┴