The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

ZoS Crystal Fragments should be unreflectable

• Jsmalls
    Jsmalls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    On a serious note can endless fury not hit like a soft pillow pre 30% or 20% or whatever, mine does about 1/3 of the damage my force pulse does, it's just embarrassing.
  • xXNesTXx
    xXNesTXx
    ✭✭✭
    Why someone who have a DK character in the signature wants something like that?

Anyways.....what is the difference between Crystal Fragments and....for example....Dark Flare? if Crystal Fragments turns unreflactable, why not Dark Flare or another projectile too?

CF can be reflected, but you can dodge it if that happens....

So....definitely not, to your request....
    Edited by xXNesTXx on February 1, 2016 2:59AM
    EU PS4 Ebonheart Pact

NB Stam VR16 Breton
    NB Stam VR16 Khajiit
    NB Mag VR16 Breton
    Templar Mag VR16 Nord
    Sorc Mag VR8 High Elf
    DK Stam VR10 Red Guard
  • bosmern_ESO
    bosmern_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    On a serious note can endless fury not hit like a soft pillow pre 30% or 20% or whatever, mine does about 1/3 of the damage my force pulse does, it's just embarrassing.

It's an execute, its not supposed to do a lot of damage when they are not in execute range. Its the same for Nightblades impale and whirlwind/reverse slash.
    ~Thallen~
  • Cody
    Cody
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

it is meant to be used on low health enemies much like assassins blade and radiant destruction, reverse slash for 2H
  • Berserkur
    Berserkur
    ✭✭✭
    Just imagine this could be an Argonian DK and he is simply just swim away from your Frags
    # nerfswimspeed
  • DHale
    DHale
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As someone with a sorc main the only thing sorcs need is no delay from streak to actual time in streak. Making frags unreflective is down right ridiculous. I am no Reddington James or Ezereth or the arcane or German but I have when I go duel wield and carry 42 k plus magic, I can two shot players quite easily. It's silly and glad it is tough to run such a build and sustain.
    Edited by DHale on February 1, 2016 5:32AM
    Sorcerna, proud beta sorc. RIP April 2014 to May 31 2016 DArk Brotherhood. Out of retirement for negates and encases. Sorcerna will be going back into retirement to be my main crafter Fall 2018. Because an 8 k shield is f ing useless. Died because of baddies on the forum. Too much qq too little pew pew. 16 AD 2 DC. 0 EP cause they bad, CP 2300 plus 18 level 50 toons. NA, PC, Grey Host#SORCLIVESMATTER actually they don’t or they wouldn’t keep getting nerfed constantly.
  • Videira
    Videira
    I think they should buff cloak so that everyones screen goes dark when you use it.
  • koby-xxrwb17_ESO
    koby-xxrwb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    DHale wrote: »
    As someone with a sorc main the only thing sorcs need is no delay from streak to actual time in streak. Making frags unreflective is down right ridiculous. I am no Reddington James or Ezereth or the arcane or German but I have when I go duel wield and carry 42 k plus magic, I can two shot players quite easily. It's silly and glad it is tough to run such a build and sustain.

For some reason I laughed at how many good sorc players you had to list to get your point across
  • Tankqull
    Tankqull
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Plz make it so that no one can ever leave my Standard of Might and that it lasts for about 10 minutes

could my nova atleast last as long as standart, deal as much dmg, have a heal debuff and is as instantly placed as standart?
    spelling and grammar errors are free to be abused

Sallington wrote: »
    Anything useful that players are wanting added into the game all fall under the category of "Yer ruinin my 'mersion!"

• Alucardo
    Alucardo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Videira wrote: »
    I think they should buff cloak so that everyones screen goes dark when you use it.

Finally a reasonable request. THANK YOU.
  • JaJaLuka
    JaJaLuka
    ✭✭✭✭
    Manoekin wrote: »
    Equip a shield.

Pretty much this ^ . I do it when I encounter people reflecting my frags.
    I main a Sorc and don't agree with the OP.
    Minno wrote: »
    Make the crystal frag do 50% of its current damage with no knockdown and a constant 1 second cast time and I MIGHT agree to making it unblock-able.

Or remove the streak cost penalty to compensate for frag being reflectable.

Also, this ^ . Remove streak cost penalty please to compensate for how horrible the physics on the ability are now (and trust me anyone who doesn't play a sorc, they are horrible).

@ZOS_GinaBruno please tell off the guy who thought of those physics. Don't make me make Spiderman take over this thread...
    Krojick, DC Sorc PC NA
    Milámber, EP Sorc PC NA
    Brunack, EP DK PC NA
    General Mark Shephard, EP Temp PC NA (Worst temp NA XD )
    Krojick Nightblade, DC NB PC NA
    Others...
  • Teargrants
    Teargrants
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    JaJaLuka wrote: »
    @ZOS_GinaBruno please tell off the guy who thought of those physics. Don't make me make Spiderman take over this thread...
    twp8Ug6.png
    Better to bank on which one of those is more likely.
    POST EQVITEM SEDET ATRA CVRA
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    EP ※ Teargrants ※
    EP ※ Kissgrants ※
    DC ※ Kirsi ※
    Vehemence Council
    #JustOutOfRenderRange
    ~Teargrants YouTube~
    ┬┴┬┴┤(・_├┬┴┬┴
  • Tower_Of_Shame
    Tower_Of_Shame
    ✭✭✭✭
    Lisbette wrote: »
    With all the upcoming buffs to magicka Dragonknights (flappy flap) and Sword and Board reflect still strong I think Crystal Shards and it's morphs should be unreflectable. Just make the animation the same as Endless Fury drop a Crystal Shard on DK's head ftw. Amirite?
    -Tito

While you are at it. I suggest that if u have hardened ward the 80% of the taken dmg should be returned as:
    - health, magicka, stamina, and additional shield ofc

Just a quick show case, u take 10k damage, you got 8k hp/mag/stam and 8k shield :dizzy:

Thy.

L2P and go cry somewhere else.

Vg0JstydL8HCg.gif

dC9DTdqPmRnlS.gif
    Edited by Tower_Of_Shame on February 1, 2016 11:19AM
  • MountainHound
    MountainHound
    ✭✭✭✭
    xXNesTXx wrote: »
    Why someone who have a DK character in the signature wants something like that?

Anyways.....what is the difference between Crystal Fragments and....for example....Dark Flare? if Crystal Fragments turns unreflactable, why not Dark Flare or another projectile too?

CF can be reflected, but you can dodge it if that happens....

So....definitely not, to your request....

Or you can reflect it back with that shield ability.
  • Vynist
    Vynist
    ✭✭✭
    In all seriousness, what are the buffs to DK's? Or is it all just rumors still?
  • Dreyloch
    Dreyloch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    With all the upcoming buffs to magicka Dragonknights (flappy flap) and Sword and Board reflect still strong I think Crystal Shards and it's morphs should be unreflectable. Just make the animation the same as Endless Fury drop a Crystal Shard on DK's head ftw. Amirite?
    -Tito

Fine, I'll give you the unreflectable if you give my DK the ability to bypass your shields with full unresistable dmg at all times. Without the use of shieldbreaker gear. Sound fair? Yeah...I didn't think so
    "The fear of Death, is often worse than death itself"
  • Forestd16b14_ESO
    Forestd16b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Teargrants wrote: »
    JaJaLuka wrote: »
    twp8Ug6.png
    Better to bank on which one of those is more likely.

bcf.jpg

#SpidermanThread
  • Ghostbane
    Ghostbane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    KZES2jF.jpg
    {★★★★★ · ★★★★★ · ★★ · ★★★★★}
    350m+ AP PC - EU
    AD :: Imported Waffles [37]EP :: Wee ee ee ee ee [16]DC :: Ghostbane's DK [16], Impending Loadscreen [12]PC - NA
    AD :: Ghostbane [50], yer ma [43], Sir Humphrey Winterbottom 2.0 [18], robotic baby legs [18]EP :: Wee Mad Arthur [50], avast ye buttcrackz [49], Sir Horace Foghorn [27], Brother Ballbag [24], Scatman John [16]DC :: W T B Waffles [36], Morale Boost [30], W T F Waffles [17], Ghostbanë [15]RIPAD :: Sir Humphrey Winterbottom 1.0 [20]
    Addons
  • riverdragon72
    riverdragon72
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    *Flappity Flaps this whole thread*
    Meh...**** it..
  • Aunatar
    Aunatar
    ✭✭✭
    Let's make a skill that kills you instantly when you get into his 38m range. Of course it has to be a toggle because it would be a sorcerer skill :3
    @Aunatar
    V16 Sorcerer - Aunatar
    V16 DK - Aunatarans (Currently main)
    V16 DK - Aunatar Evereth
    V16 DK - Aunataran
    V16 NB - Aunatars
    V4 Templar - Lysindel
    Lvl 30 NB - Vile Aunataroni De Pipino
    Free spot, looking for suggestions
  • Lisbette
    Lisbette
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_BrianWheeler any update on this?!?!
  • CamBam370
    CamBam370
    ✭✭✭
    No NO NO NO No NO NO NO NO , Sorcs are op already
    Don´t give the developers more ideas.

#Buff Mag Dk

NEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRFFFFFFFFFF SSSSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRCCCCCCCCCSSSSSS
  • Edziu
    Edziu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    CamBam370 wrote: »
    No NO NO NO No NO NO NO NO , Sorcs are op already
    Don´t give the developers more ideas.

#Buff Mag Dk

NEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRFFFFFFFFFF SSSSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRCCCCCCCCCSSSSSS

sooooo

http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/248679/if-zos-still-very-like-nerfs-i-have-then-very-good-idea?new=1

XD
  • KenaPKK
    KenaPKK
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    "Projectile."

Also, I know several sorcs who don't have an issue with Magicka DKs...
    Kena
    Legion XIII
    Excellence without elitism
    Premier small scale PvP

Legend
    NA/PC original dueling and general PvP community guild
    Now the hub of competitive dueling and the joined PvP communities of NA and EU/PC

Apex Predator.

Here's a great thread collecting community ideas for PvP updates.

[MEGATHREAD] Feedback Threads for Class Reps

Class Representative Feedback Discords:
    Nightblade Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/t2Xhnu6

Dragonknight Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/UHtZhz8

Sorcerer Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/e3QkCS8

Templar Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/WvVuSw7

Warden Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/sTFY4ys

General Healing Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/6CmzBFb

TONKS!
    https://discord.gg/DRNYd39

Werewolf Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/aDEx2ev

Vampire Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/yfzck8Q
  • tinythinker
    tinythinker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Make the crystal frag do 50% of its current damage with no knockdown and a constant 1 second cast time and I MIGHT agree to making it unblock-able.
    In all seriousness, I would be OK if Crystal Blast could be reflected but the AoE splash still hit nearby allies of the target :tongue: Blast is always a slow hard-cast, no instant proc.

Experienced, new, returner? Help keep ESO's community strong ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ -- share what you love about the game, offer constructive feedback, and make friends.ʕ·ᴥ·ʔ

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Who are you in Tamriel (whether it's just your character's attitude & style or a full backstory)? - Share your Character's Story! ◔ ⌣ ◔
    (And let us know 🔷What Kind of Roleplayer You Are🔷 - even if that only extends to choosing your race)

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Support Mudcrab Mode for ESO (\/)!_!(\/) - part joke, part serious, all glorious! You butter be ready for this
  • Tankqull
    Tankqull
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    KenaPKK wrote: »
    "Projectile."

sure they can allways turn around and go somewhere else as the DK has no chance to follow as a magica DK... :wink:

but as a magica sorc you have no option to actually kill a good played magica DK.
    Edited by Tankqull on February 21, 2016 9:31PM
    spelling and grammar errors are free to be abused

Sallington wrote: »
    Anything useful that players are wanting added into the game all fall under the category of "Yer ruinin my 'mersion!"

• Derra
    Derra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tankqull wrote: »
    "Projectile."

sure they can allways turn around and go somewhere else as the DK has no chance to follow as a magica DK... :wink:

but as a magica sorc you have no option to actually kill a good played magica DK.

You do - you just have to teleport away slot atleast 6 new skills and pray to all gods he does not have purge.
    <Noricum>
    I live. I die. I live again.

Derra - DC - Sorc - AvA 50
    Derrah - EP - Sorc - AvA 50

• Cody
    Cody
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    "Projectile."

@ZOS_BrianWheeler any update on this?!?!

it is not going to happen. ZOS is already modifying fragments, and making them OP unreflectable is not among them.

do you not realize how OP this skill would be if it were unreflectable? mana DKs would stand literally no chance against a mana sorc at that point. Mana DKs are already bad enough, they dont need any more disadvantages.
  • Duiwel
    Duiwel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    2548400-2548399-60s_spiderman_meme_candy.jpg

OP Please do not just request buffs because you want to be a god. if it bothers you so wait for the proc to sneak attack Crystal frag on the DK.

BUT sorcs as it stands are strong, strong enough to solo IC depths
    @Duiwel:
    Join ORDER OF SITHIS We're recruiting! PC EU

"Dear Brother. I do not spread rumours. I create them..."
  • Alucardo
    Alucardo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tank them with your arsenal of shields and annulment and use rune prison to drain their stamina, when they can't break CC any more streak through before wings expires and frag. Other than that, prox det, curse, dawnbreaker, lightning staff heavy attacks.
    Sure it's not easy as randomly pressing buttons to kill things like normal sorc play, but the death of a mag dk is achievable
    Edited by Alucardo on February 22, 2016 8:12AM