The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Ticket still not resolved!

FTU_XERO
FTU_XERO
I put a ticket in about not receiving my crowns with my ESO subsciption and it has still not been resolved, can I please get some help with this? I have been told twice on how to find them in the game but that isnt the issue!
  • FTU_XERO
    FTU_XERO
    Can I please get some help with this? It's been almost a week since I put my ticket in.
  • ZOS_AlanG
    ZOS_AlanG
    admin
    Hello, we'll check on the status of your ticket for you and get back to you via PM.
    Forum Rules | Promoting Constructive Discussion | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Help Site

I’ve moved to a new position and I am no longer active on this forum. For assistance, please check the resources linked above
    Staff Post
  • FTU_XERO
    FTU_XERO
    Thank you!
  • FTU_XERO
    FTU_XERO
    Still not resolved... Can I please get some help with this? Been about two weeks, kind of ridiculous.
  • FTU_XERO
    FTU_XERO
    This is pretty freaking ridiculous, I want the damn product that I paid for, can you guys really not help me? I might as well find a new game to play if you guys treat your customers this badly.
  • Zyeriik
    Zyeriik
    ✭✭
    I am having the exact same issue and I agree this is unacceptable. If there is a problem ZOS at least acknowledge it and let your customers know that you are working to resolve the issue. As going through the forums I see it's a pretty common problem.
  • FTU_XERO
    FTU_XERO
    So.... 3 weeks now and still no crowns..... Can I please get some help here? I keep getting told we will help you soon, but nothing, its quite upsetting. I do not have a lot of free time, but I would like to play the game and get my product I paid for when I do.