Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Lf trials guild AD

AtraisMachina
AtraisMachina
✭✭✭
I have a vet16 stampler and am lvling a sorc up to 16. Planning to hit v16 on the sorc before thieves guild. I have previous trials experience and im very knowledgeable about builds and what not so id like to run with a team who knows what theyre doing.

My gamertag is my username
Ccj29machina@outlook.com or email me here.

Thanks looking forward to it.
Edited by AtraisMachina on February 23, 2016 5:24PM
  • Enigmatic
    Enigmatic
    ✭✭✭
  • Sunah
    Sunah
    ✭✭✭
    @AtriasMachina

AD Trials guild always looking for new members. Really chill guild with people who enjoy all aspects of the game with main focus on PvE.

http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/242239/the-rolling-sixes-ad-pve-mature-players-updated#latest
    Edited by Sunah on February 23, 2016 4:54AM
  • Cybress
    Cybress
    Good Morning AtraisMachina,

I would like to get in touch with you sometime. I am with Black Lotus, please read over what Enigmatic posted and lmk if that looks we would be something you are interested in!

I look forward to hearing from ya!

~Cy
  • AtraisMachina
    AtraisMachina
    ✭✭✭
    Hey cybress. Ive already been in black lotus a while ago and it looks like from enigmatics post that trials are still on hold. I appreciate the invite but as my post title says id like a guild that does trials! Lmk if any thing changes!
    Cybress wrote: »
    Good Morning AtraisMachina,

I would like to get in touch with you sometime. I am with Black Lotus, please read over what Enigmatic posted and lmk if that looks we would be something you are interested in!

I look forward to hearing from ya!

~Cy

Edited by AtraisMachina on February 23, 2016 5:36PM