Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

- The Rolling Sixes - AD/PvE/Mature Players UPDATED!

pkt52
pkt52
Soul Shriven
The Rolling Sixes (RL6S) is a small PvE oriented guild. We are a small guild to keep and maintain a community based on trust, a mature social attitude and generosity to one another. Providing a good atmosphere to play the game in and cooperating with each other to clear PvE content is the RL6S way. If you are an elitist, puritan or have no sense of humor than this is not the guild for you. Our goal at the moment is to have two 12 man raid groups. If you are interested than continue reading about the recruitment expectations/process.

Expectations

-Be active with the guild regardless if you play often or couple hours a week. As long as you utilize guild chat frequently and don't be shy when it comes to asking/doing content with guild members.

-Improving as a player. If you struggle with certain mechanics, we will tackle it down till you get it. Don't just quit and drop a gold key for a silver after three attempts. Persistence and practice are vital to success.

-Handle/give criticism or tips accordingly. Have an intellectual conversation amongst each other and be open minded. Look at actual facts with in the game instead of hear say.

Recruitment Process

-MESSAGE me- PKT YellowFlash on Xbox One.

-Once contact is made, a party chat or in game group chat will be extended for introductions.

Leave a comment to bump our post for support! Thank you for reading!!

"Daedra are the embodiment of change, change and permanency. I'm no different. Except in the ways that I am."-Sheogorath
Edited by pkt52 on February 15, 2016 6:18PM
  • pkt52
    pkt52
    Soul Shriven
    Bump for support
  • Sunah
    Sunah
    ✭✭✭
    Invites have been sent out to all of those who have requested them! Thank you for joining and glad to have you guys with us. We are still recruiting and accepting all classes and levels so if you are interested just drop a reply here or send an in game message!
  • Sunah
    Sunah
    ✭✭✭
    Bump
  • Sunah
    Sunah
    ✭✭✭
    Bumpity bump bump
  • Sunah
    Sunah
    ✭✭✭
    Bump
  • pkt52
    pkt52
    Soul Shriven
    Bump!
  • Jaywics
    Jaywics
    ✭✭✭
    Id like to run a dungeon or two if possible with you guys to see if its a good fit for all parties.

Gt: Jaywics
    V16 Stamplar DPS
    50 in all crafting skill line with passes, PA crafter as well.
    4085 WD unbuffed.

Iv found in the past its fairly easy to find quality pvpers to run with, however my luck with finding a good pve guild has been horrible. This guild sounds like it hs good potential, invite if the feeling is mutual :)
    XBOX1 NA
    XBL: Jaywics
    Discord ID: jaywics#2078

• pkt52
    pkt52
    Soul Shriven
    Bump! If you are a tank, even leveling msg us!
  • pkt52
    pkt52
    Soul Shriven
    Bump!
  • Sunah
    Sunah
    ✭✭✭
    Bump~
  • pkt52
    pkt52
    Soul Shriven
    Bumpp!
  • pkt52
    pkt52
    Soul Shriven
    Had quite a few new recruits and still going!
  • skatterbraynz
    hey VR16 templar healer looking for a group to do dungeons and end game content with... the guild I'm in now is full of healers and i always get stuck doing dps... GT skatterbraynz
  • woeisdaulton
    woeisdaulton
    Soul Shriven
    Bump for this helpful guild.
  • The_Lex
    The_Lex
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Is the guild still recruiting? If so, I'm interested.

GT: PatriarchaLex
    V1 Sorcerer - DPS/off-heal

Because I'm only V1, I still have a lot to learn, such as dungeon mechanics, etc. But, I take instruction pretty well.
  • Rozaruk
    Rozaruk
    ✭✭✭
    Just returned to the game and started leveling a NB tank, so I'm still low. I'd like to give this guild a try!

GT: That 0ne Dude (the 0 is a zero)