The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Average dps per class on single target

• Ethos_evos
    Ethos_evos
    ✭✭
    On my Magicka DK I can pull 16+ no less. some instances on lesser bosses like vet spindle, the first zombie boss I manage to do 70k DPS on him but I had my standard of might + spell damage pot, and I think everything just crit on him like crazy. bosses that are resistant to fire though, my DPS is poop.

Nothing beats a 30 sec Bogda fight though ;) as soon as I hit the cap for CPs i think everything will melt around me :smiley:
    Note: one thing that destroys my DPS is lag/low FPS. with a good machine I'm sure i would be doin a lot better.
    PC NA/EbonheartPact
  • pretzl
    pretzl
    ✭✭✭✭
    Autolycus wrote: »
    I pull around 18-20k in a magicka NB hybrid build, which could be boosted more if I wanted to be exclusively DPS.

A friend of mine is a bow stamblade and averages about 25k, though it varies from pull to pull (I've seen it go waaay higher, but a sustained test like blood spawn, about 25k).

I have a stamplar friend who usually maintains between 18-20k as well, and magicka dk friends who can do anywhere between 20-25k.

I have a couple of sorc friends who can pull 25-30k pretty easily as well, but I'm not certain what their numbers look like without the use of any ultimate. I know a couple of them see 45k crits for Overload.

A Stamblade using a bow and pulling 25k? Pics or you're a terrible liar.
    Stamblade with a bow is literally the worst DPS class in the game. Even worse than stam sorcs. I refuse to believe anyone has ever gotten 25k Bloodspawn parses on a bowblade...
    CP | Chronically Capped
    Characters | pretzL (Stamblade) , Brannbil (Stamplar) , Spicy pretzL (mDK) , Campingbil (MagSorc) , Saltkringla (Magplar) , Disco Dan (sDK) , Darth Salty (Mag NB) , Plebsorc (Stamsorc), pretzLeroni (Magplar), Mahoogler (pvp mDK)
    Guilds | HODOR & Who Pulled
    Kindling Power Magicka DK Build
    twitch.tv/pretzlcsgo
  • pretzl
    pretzl
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ethos_evos wrote: »
    On my Magicka DK I can pull 16+ no less. some instances on lesser bosses like vet spindle, the first zombie boss I manage to do 70k DPS on him but I had my standard of might + spell damage pot, and I think everything just crit on him like crazy. bosses that are resistant to fire though, my DPS is poop.

Nothing beats a 30 sec Bogda fight though ;) as soon as I hit the cap for CPs i think everything will melt around me :smiley:
    Note: one thing that destroys my DPS is lag/low FPS. with a good machine I'm sure i would be doin a lot better.

That 70k DPS is referred to as "AoE DPS". You're only hitting that high numbers because your standard is hitting all his adds. As such, your DPS on them is added to your total DPS. That includes each add individually aswell as the boss. Adding all of these together you did 70k, but in reality you propably only hit the boss for around 20k DPS.
    CP | Chronically Capped
    Characters | pretzL (Stamblade) , Brannbil (Stamplar) , Spicy pretzL (mDK) , Campingbil (MagSorc) , Saltkringla (Magplar) , Disco Dan (sDK) , Darth Salty (Mag NB) , Plebsorc (Stamsorc), pretzLeroni (Magplar), Mahoogler (pvp mDK)
    twitch.tv/pretzlcsgo
  • bsmorrowb14_ESO
    bsmorrowb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    pretzl wrote: »
    Autolycus wrote: »
    I pull around 18-20k in a magicka NB hybrid build, which could be boosted more if I wanted to be exclusively DPS.

A friend of mine is a bow stamblade and averages about 25k, though it varies from pull to pull (I've seen it go waaay higher, but a sustained test like blood spawn, about 25k).

I have a stamplar friend who usually maintains between 18-20k as well, and magicka dk friends who can do anywhere between 20-25k.

I have a couple of sorc friends who can pull 25-30k pretty easily as well, but I'm not certain what their numbers look like without the use of any ultimate. I know a couple of them see 45k crits for Overload.

A Stamblade using a bow and pulling 25k? Pics or you're a terrible liar.
    Stamblade with a bow is literally the worst DPS class in the game. Even worse than stam sorcs. I refuse to believe anyone has ever gotten 25k Bloodspawn parses on a bowblade...

And you'd be wrong. Our guild's stam nb uses bow as his 2ndary. He's pulling 25k as a minimum. His average pushes 32k+. Edit: This is single target dps.
    Edited by bsmorrowb14_ESO on February 9, 2016 2:58PM
  • elium85
    elium85
    ✭✭✭
    This is from @Gilliamtherogue Stam NB DPS article, his Bloodspawn, Self-buffed DPS. Bow and DW I believe:

99cDU2z.jpg
  • remilafo
    remilafo
    ✭✭✭✭
    Any stam dps can do huge dps on live right now..

the golden winning set is

5 briarheart, 5 hundings, 2 kena...

my stam khajiit NB quite easily does 22K+
    Edited by remilafo on February 9, 2016 6:49PM
  • pretzl
    pretzl
    ✭✭✭✭
    And you'd be wrong. Our guild's stam nb uses bow as his 2ndary. He's pulling 25k as a minimum. His average pushes 32k+. Edit: This is single target dps.
    elium85 wrote: »
    This is from @Gilliamtherogue Stam NB DPS article, his Bloodspawn, Self-buffed DPS. Bow and DW I believe:

99cDU2z.jpg

I was referencing using Bow as your main weapon... When mainwep is DW, 25k+ is easy tbh.
    Nearly *** my pants here as I've only ever been able to push 16-17k on a stamblade maining bow :smile:
    And FYI; a Sorc doing 40k DPS in Overload cannot say he did 40k on a bow just because he had the bow slotted... Kinda defeats the purpose and overall is extremely illogical. Gilliam did 28k with DW - NOT with a bow.
    Edited by pretzl on February 9, 2016 9:15PM
    CP | Chronically Capped
    twitch.tv/pretzlcsgo
  • FriedEggSandwich
    FriedEggSandwich
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    On my sorc with 3k spell damage, 40k magicka and 70% crit I can get about 15-18k dps with perfect weaves and lucky procs.
    PC | EU
  • DHale
    DHale
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think most dps is wishful thinking. When group damage was going I ran with the big dogs who claimed very high dps and I did 42.2 (next dps did 30.5) percent of the damage my dps was higher and my total damage was higher liquid lighting force pulse light attack weave with lightning staff. With curse and procced fragged thrown in and endless fury execute nothing every other sorc couldn't do. These ppl do sanctum and aa and VDSA and hel ra none of which I have done. All these bleeds and and rapid strikes etc... I think If you do the caltrops volley then Rapid strikes etc may be comparable but that's not only single target that's adds and everyone together. Our tank did a lot of damage just throwing down caltrops with molten heavy attacks. Measuring dps objectively is not very realistic and lots of variables to account for. I am sure it can be done and maybe some have figured it out but the rest... I just use the cardinal rule I know high dps when I see it.
    Sorcerna, proud beta sorc. RIP April 2014 to May 31 2016 DArk Brotherhood. Out of retirement for negates and encases. Sorcerna will be going back into retirement to be my main crafter Fall 2018. Because an 8 k shield is f ing useless. Died because of baddies on the forum. Too much qq too little pew pew. 16 AD 2 DC. 0 EP cause they bad, CP 2300 plus 18 level 50 toons. NA, PC, Grey Host#SORCLIVESMATTER actually they don’t or they wouldn’t keep getting nerfed constantly.