The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

(PS4) (NA) Thornblade is picking up momentum to be competitive...

• SCOTTI_SNIPE
    SCOTTI_SNIPE
    ✭✭
    Last night was fun again. I didnt get to stay on because for some reason I had to redownload the game.
    PS4-NA
    Guilds - Targaryen/Skooma Syndicate/Happy Hour

Pillseidon - V16 Nightblade - EP Chillrend
  • pelennor_fields
    pelennor_fields
    ✭✭✭
    Why Thornblade!? Scourge is the buff server that needs to go it's a damn 30 day standard!

Totally agree. All my AD friends and myself did a mass exodus on Azura's and Haderus and are chilling on Scourge non-stop. I disagree that console players want a quick turnover on the campaign. What drew me in was the standard pvp scoring - like Azura's.
  • SCOTTI_SNIPE
    SCOTTI_SNIPE
    ✭✭
    it would be nice but too many Ep players sit there all day .Thorn we got 2 bars right now usually
    PS4-NA

• SCOTTI_SNIPE
    SCOTTI_SNIPE
    ✭✭
    So unfortunately, people are taking advantage of this sever as they did chillrend, and helping grab the scrolls.
    PS4-NA

• zyvoloskitub17_ESO
    So unfortunately, people are taking advantage of this sever as they did chillrend, and helping grab the scrolls.

He's been banished from any DC guild in thorn. Shouldn't turn out to be a problem.
    DoctorSteeze | PS4 NA | EP/DC

Victarion Greyjoy - DC Stamina Templar | Lord Reaper of Pyke - DC Magicka Sorcerer | Has-the-Heals - DC Magicka Templar | The Dahkness - DC Stamina Sorcerer | Zebbeh - DC Stamina Nightblade | Cpt Levi Ackerman - EP Magicka Templar | Jabs-the-Air - EP Stamina Templar | Prosophist IRL - EP Stamina Nightblade | A Pregnant Orc - EP Stamina Dragonknight | Hands-Out-Candy - EP Magicka Dragonknight | Mia Malkova - EP Magicka Nightblade |
  • SCOTTI_SNIPE
    SCOTTI_SNIPE
    ✭✭
    Black dress ftw...lol
    PS4-NA

• Paraflex
    Paraflex
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ad doesn't support that scroll runner spy stuff either
    Hollykills CP 630 Templar Healer - Ad PS4 Warlord Rank

Max Stam/Mag Dk
    Max Stam Sorc
    Max Stam/Mag NB

Don't care to dps much so I heal.

• Catblade
    Catblade
    ✭✭✭✭
    I wish there was something we could all do together to make this stop. Maybe shunning him and not letting him get grouped but i honestly don't think he cares.
  • BigDSoulReaper
    he groups with his guild. and i have had scouts in this campaign. Unfortunately the AD & DC presence has not been large. if and when it grows we will move there, but if we were to move there now, EP will greatly outnumber the others and it will run the AD & DC that are there off. and i know that isnt what everyone there wants. so we will wait to join you all.
    Immortal Kings GuildMaster
    immortalkingz.com
    There are greats, there are legends, then there are Immortals!
  • Revolt_775
    Catblade wrote: »
    Just so everyone knows too the DC everyone was complaining about cheating in chillrend is in thornblade.

So sad that Daggerfall had to resort to cheating to win that campaign. I remember everybody saying they were returning the game and writing zenimax hate mail. Slipperyslacks is the one that started it. Just for the record.
    Edited by Revolt_775 on December 11, 2015 8:50PM
    Ebonheart NB, V16, Stamina, Bow+2h, Vampire, Westcoast North America
  • SCOTTI_SNIPE
    SCOTTI_SNIPE
    ✭✭
    Id advise not sayiing names for forum purposes but this is something the game developers need to think about. Its not right now. Sad part is that it was one of his fanboys who did it. No point in reporting it either as Zenimax is aware of it but afraid to lose anymore players.
    PS4-NA

• Catblade
    Catblade
    ✭✭✭✭
    1- Create the best AvA in the genre
    2- let trolls trivialize it
    3-???????
    4-Profit
  • solynar
    solynar
    That awkward moment when you don't realize the blue you're killing is emperor until you check his title after he's died a few times. Had to check the campaign just to make sure he was emperor here. These hybrid magicka / stamina nightblades man... Still glad to see at least some action in the sewers though.
    PS4 NA
    V16 Stamina NB AD
    V16 Healbot Templar AD
  • SCOTTI_SNIPE
    SCOTTI_SNIPE
    ✭✭
    solynar wrote: »
    That awkward moment when you don't realize the blue you're killing is emperor until you check his title after he's died a few times. Had to check the campaign just to make sure he was emperor here. These hybrid magicka / stamina nightblades man... Still glad to see at least some action in the sewers though.

lol i was kinda hybrid til just recently. Working on a stamblade for ad atm so wont be in pvp too much til hes done
    PS4-NA

• wazzz56
    wazzz56
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    he groups with his guild. and i have had scouts in this campaign. Unfortunately the AD & DC presence has not been large. if and when it grows we will move there, but if we were to move there now, EP will greatly outnumber the others and it will run the AD & DC that are there off. and i know that isnt what everyone there wants. so we will wait to join you all.
    solynar wrote: »

lol i was kinda hybrid til just recently. Working on a stamblade for ad atm so wont be in pvp too much til hes done

welcome to the good guys! lol
    GM Tig Ole Critties ps5 NA small scale PvP guild

"After a hard week of farming, or a long night of being nagged by your wife, there is nothing better than going out for a bit of a fish."
  • SCOTTI_SNIPE
    SCOTTI_SNIPE
    ✭✭
    Thornblade tonight tho....holy action
    PS4-NA

• Nikkor
    Nikkor
    ✭✭✭
    I'm probably trying thorn Next.

Edit - made it my guest. It's entirely blue.
    Edited by Nikkor on December 27, 2015 4:04AM
  • solynar
    solynar
    It's been getting kind of lame lately.
    PS4 NA
    V16 Stamina NB AD
    V16 Healbot Templar AD
  • kaisernine
    kaisernine
    Soul Shriven
    Well looks like thornblade is about to die although it was looking promising for a little bit, now we have some AD with DC alts letting AD ambush into keeps while almost no one is on taking keeps from the inside. PVP losing it's thrill to these people and they are ruining pvp for everyone. I'll gladly help any faction out ganking these types of players if I could get some help getting rid of these guys >< really getting old.
  • Greyhame
    Greyhame
    ✭✭
    kaisernine wrote: »
    Well looks like thornblade is about to die although it was looking promising for a little bit, now we have some AD with DC alts letting AD ambush into keeps while almost no one is on taking keeps from the inside. PVP losing it's thrill to these people and they are ruining pvp for everyone. I'll gladly help any faction out ganking these types of players if I could get some help getting rid of these guys >< really getting old.

Well we can't name names here but we all know who that sounds like. And they have been crushing Thornblade off hours for the last couple weeks.
    Greyhame
    [PS4][NA][Ebonheart Pact]
    [SVER True Bloods]
    [Elder Skrubs]
    [Skooma Syndicate]
  • kaisernine
    kaisernine
    Soul Shriven
    sadly it is not who you think but I know who you are thinking of and yes they don't help matters.
  • SCOTTI_SNIPE
    SCOTTI_SNIPE
    ✭✭
    Yeahh my guild backed outta there mostly because of the off hours push. People couldn't come on and just play solo if they wanted because there was so many people farming gates at every hour of the day lol. In skull right now for fun, and meanwhile just hoping another campaign pops up thats good where we can have 3 way battles outside of Azura.
    PS4-NA

• RedBeams
    RedBeams
    Yeahh my guild backed outta there mostly because of the off hours push. People couldn't come on and just play solo if they wanted because there was so many people farming gates at every hour of the day lol. In skull right now for fun, and meanwhile just hoping another campaign pops up thats good where we can have 3 way battles outside of Azura.

I remember fighting you a while ago in Skull or Chillrend I don't remember. But I think your the GL of Targeryan? My buddy vivere in there he said you guys had a good EP group always running, and I ended up seeing that for myself. I also remember fighting Tadpole to lol.

RedBeams-- VR16 Stamina Templar

Flawless Conquerors - THE GUAR CARTEL- NA PS4 GUILD.
  • SCOTTI_SNIPE
    SCOTTI_SNIPE
    ✭✭
    RedBeams wrote: »

I remember fighting you a while ago in Skull or Chillrend I don't remember. But I think your the GL of Targeryan? My buddy vivere in there he said you guys had a good EP group always running, and I ended up seeing that for myself. I also remember fighting Tadpole to lol.

mhmm lol probably chillrend. Been looking for a good home campaign but I think we're going to azuras and hopping from guest to guest
    PS4-NA

• TheM0rganism
    TheM0rganism
    ✭✭✭
    RedBeams wrote: »

mhmm lol probably chillrend. Been looking for a good home campaign but I think we're going to azuras and hopping from guest to guest

Come to Haderus. EP needs some representation.
    PS4 DC Stamina Templar Tank/DPS...because I ALWAYS play on hard mode
    #2233 - Never Forget