The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

(PS4) (NA) Thornblade is picking up momentum to be competitive...

SCOTTI_SNIPE
SCOTTI_SNIPE
✭✭
Red is already a presence here, as well as some of the better DC players that I know. It would be really nice if either a good group of yellows came, or just a nice amount of numbers. It's been a long work in progress but I truly believe we can make Thornblade the new Chillrend, and hopefully much less laggy than Azura's. Lets please make this happen for the sake of this games future.
PS4-NA
Guilds - Targaryen/Skooma Syndicate/Happy Hour

Pillseidon - V16 Nightblade - EP Chillrend
  • RAGUNAnoOne
    RAGUNAnoOne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why Thornblade!? Scourge is the buff server that needs to go it's a damn 30 day standard!
    PS4 NA
    Argonian Master Race

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

Support Tail armor and tail ribbons: http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/236333/concept-tail-armor-for-beast-races#latest
    http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/246134/request-dyeable-tail-ribbons
  • SCOTTI_SNIPE
    SCOTTI_SNIPE
    ✭✭
    Why Thornblade!? Scourge is the buff server that needs to go it's a damn 30 day standard!

Because more people vote against 30 day campaigns. 30 days is understandable on PC but console is different.
    PS4-NA

• BigDSoulReaper
    i agree that Scourge should be the new competitive campaign, but like scotti said, people on console dont want to fight for a month for the rewards that they get. they would rather fight for a week and get it. i have taken Immortal Kings to Haderus to go mess up a buff server. none of the campaigns have turned out to be as fruitful and enjoyable as chillrend was. so we will just *** in someones cherrios.
    Immortal Kings GuildMaster
    immortalkingz.com
    There are greats, there are legends, then there are Immortals!
  • RAGUNAnoOne
    RAGUNAnoOne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So THAT is why haderus had a red bar on it I was wondering what was going on there.
    Edited by RAGUNAnoOne on November 28, 2015 8:42PM
    PS4 NA
    Argonian Master Race

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

Support Tail armor and tail ribbons: http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/236333/concept-tail-armor-for-beast-races#latest
    http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/246134/request-dyeable-tail-ribbons
  • SCOTTI_SNIPE
    SCOTTI_SNIPE
    ✭✭
    I'm really hoping we can get more to come. It's been fun when it gets active but it dies when the group of Blues get pushed to the wall. Just wish more yellow and blue would come so its a complete challenge.
    PS4-NA

• Paraflex
    Paraflex
    ✭✭✭✭
    I took my group there and crushed it for a few weeks reds disappeared it seemed like and we haven't been back
    Hollykills CP 630 Templar Healer - Ad PS4 Warlord Rank

Max Stam/Mag Dk
    Max Stam Sorc
    Max Stam/Mag NB

Don't care to dps much so I heal.

• zyvoloskitub17_ESO
    This campaign could get really competitive with an AD presence. More DC are starting to trickle in, and I'm starting to recognize some of the old Chillrend EP players around.
    DoctorSteeze | PS4 NA | EP/DC

Victarion Greyjoy - DC Stamina Templar | Lord Reaper of Pyke - DC Magicka Sorcerer | Has-the-Heals - DC Magicka Templar | The Dahkness - DC Stamina Sorcerer | Zebbeh - DC Stamina Nightblade | Cpt Levi Ackerman - EP Magicka Templar | Jabs-the-Air - EP Stamina Templar | Prosophist IRL - EP Stamina Nightblade | A Pregnant Orc - EP Stamina Dragonknight | Hands-Out-Candy - EP Magicka Dragonknight | Mia Malkova - EP Magicka Nightblade |
  • SCOTTI_SNIPE
    SCOTTI_SNIPE
    ✭✭
    Mhmm, theres been a lot of noticeable names. Just takes AD coming here and more DC here fluently. This games biggest problem is that people can't just convert servers and people hold too much pride to certain servers. A dead server is a dead server; lets make Thornblade thrive
    PS4-NA

• Curragraigue
    Curragraigue
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can recommend this campaign for any organised DC or AD guilds on PS4 NA looking for some AP. I was in the campaign on my baby Sorc that I'm levelling atm with some friends on the weekend. There were 4 of us with 3-4 PUGs holding an Emp keep against a full raid of EP. We held them off for a few attempts at the keep. EP had to bring 2 full raids to take it back.

Juicy AP for the taking in this buff server imo.
    PUG Life - the true test of your skill

18 characters, 17 max level, at least 1 Stam and 1 Mag of every class, 1 of every race and 1200+ CP

Tanked to Undaunted 9+ Mag and Stam of every class using Group Finder for 90+% of the Vet Dungeon runs
  • Stoney_McGeee
    Stoney_McGeee
    ✭✭✭
    Sounds like a plan
    (Soulless Knights)
    AD Stoneey DK (Vr16) homeless
    AD StoneyHeals Templar (Vr16) homeless
    AD Stoknee NB (v1) Training
    AD Psychosis Sorc (37) Training
  • scorpiopulse
    Much respect for the 'big blue' group who usually inhabits Thornblade. I'm fairly new to the PvP scene, but learning a lot and running into some cool folks there. I will look forward to seeing more action there. :smiley:
  • Stoney_McGeee
    Stoney_McGeee
    ✭✭✭
    I'm sick of the lag in Azura, and scourge red just left, so might as well home here and see what happens. Hopefully there is more AD there. I tried telling some AD in Azura, but they are under the impression that Azura is their only option . Let's give them a option .
    (Soulless Knights)
    AD Stoneey DK (Vr16) homeless
    AD StoneyHeals Templar (Vr16) homeless
    AD Stoknee NB (v1) Training
    AD Psychosis Sorc (37) Training
  • wazzz56
    wazzz56
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just homed over in Thornblade, like it a lot so far. Lots of AP to be had and some good fighting
    GM Tig Ole Critties ps5 NA small scale PvP guild

"After a hard week of farming, or a long night of being nagged by your wife, there is nothing better than going out for a bit of a fish."
  • SCOTTI_SNIPE
    SCOTTI_SNIPE
    ✭✭
    Thank you to everyone who's been coming out to Thornblade because honestly, tonight felt like some old school chillrend lol. Saw a lot of familiar names. Lets keep the momentum going. Yellow had a decently nice presence tonight and blue is doing work.
    PS4-NA

• zyvoloskitub17_ESO
    Thank you to everyone who's been coming out to Thornblade because honestly, tonight felt like some old school chillrend lol. Saw a lot of familiar names. Lets keep the momentum going. Yellow had a decently nice presence tonight and blue is doing work.

Was a good night of pvp. Appreciate your work to help get this server going.

Victarion Greyjoy - DC Stamina Templar | Lord Reaper of Pyke - DC Magicka Sorcerer | Has-the-Heals - DC Magicka Templar | The Dahkness - DC Stamina Sorcerer | Zebbeh - DC Stamina Nightblade | Cpt Levi Ackerman - EP Magicka Templar | Jabs-the-Air - EP Stamina Templar | Prosophist IRL - EP Stamina Nightblade | A Pregnant Orc - EP Stamina Dragonknight | Hands-Out-Candy - EP Magicka Dragonknight | Mia Malkova - EP Magicka Nightblade |
  • solynar
    solynar
    Would have been a lot more fun had there not been as many EP snipe glitchers. *cough* emperor *cough* such a trash way to play.
    PS4 NA
    V16 Stamina NB AD
    V16 Healbot Templar AD
  • Moglijuana
    Moglijuana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Watch out for the Wedding Crashers B) . We occasionally drop in and out of Thornblade. I've been slowly convincing everyone to make it their home. We crowned two AD emperor's in there a few weeks back as well. We'll be back, baby!
    Ps4 - PSN:jdmaya
    Dårth Måul (AD- Dunmer Mag DK) Legate
    Latest Vid:https://youtu.be/WZp_IdyrL6Q
  • SCOTTI_SNIPE
    SCOTTI_SNIPE
    ✭✭
    Moglijuana wrote: »
    Watch out for the Wedding Crashers B) . We occasionally drop in and out of Thornblade. I've been slowly convincing everyone to make it their home. We crowned two AD emperor's in there a few weeks back as well. We'll be back, baby!

Nice man awesome! Lookin forward to some fights. Last night was real fun in Thornblade and id like to keep this train rollin'.
    PS4-NA

• SCOTTI_SNIPE
    SCOTTI_SNIPE
    ✭✭
    Sounds like a plan

They want you here Stony!
    PS4-NA

• wazzz56
    wazzz56
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lots of activity all over the map last night..was some good fun! Red and blues battling it out, us yellows trying to push a bit too, look forward to getting at it again tonight

"After a hard week of farming, or a long night of being nagged by your wife, there is nothing better than going out for a bit of a fish."
  • SCOTTI_SNIPE
    SCOTTI_SNIPE
    ✭✭
    wazzz56 wrote: »
    Lots of activity all over the map last night..was some good fun! Red and blues battling it out, us yellows trying to push a bit too, look forward to getting at it again tonight

For sure bro. We tried to give you's as much leeway as possible. Didn't wanna zerg you guys.
    PS4-NA

• zyvoloskitub17_ESO

For sure bro. We tried to give you's as much leeway as possible. Didn't wanna zerg you guys.

Nah just us ;). Hopefully tonight is better than yesterday

• wazzz56
    wazzz56
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Appreciated, dealing with the Emp and his minions was providing ample action

• SCOTTI_SNIPE
    SCOTTI_SNIPE
    ✭✭
    Great night of PvP in thorn and great night of duels everyone
    PS4-NA

• solynar
    solynar
    It was. Maybe tomorrow night we can get more yellows on. Instead of just the 5 or so and a couple randoms. Quite a few decent players from EP and DC were there dueling after the emperor swap.
    PS4 NA
    V16 Stamina NB AD
    V16 Healbot Templar AD
  • SCOTTI_SNIPE
    SCOTTI_SNIPE
    ✭✭
    mhmm. Whole server shut down for duels lol. Good to see most people being respectful about everything so far.
    PS4-NA

• mrdaveqc
    mrdaveqc
    ✭✭✭
    I will give it a try tonight see u for the fight ! xD
    Edited by mrdaveqc on December 4, 2015 12:03PM
    Ps4 NA DC
    Sorcerer vampire v16
    Templar v11
    Flawless Conqueror
  • SCOTTI_SNIPE
    SCOTTI_SNIPE
    ✭✭
    mrdaveqc wrote: »
    I will give it a try tonight see u for the fight ! xD

I wont be on much tonight but tomorrow for sure
    PS4-NA

• mrdaveqc
    mrdaveqc
    ✭✭✭
    Well to be honest there is not enough blue or yellow to be competitive( fun) on it 0 bar of yellow barely 1 bar of blue and full for red .. If u like to fight totally out numbered 3 to 1. That's the place! until anything move on I will still try to fight the red Zerg on thorn in hope that blue and yellow join us against the red domination
    Edited by mrdaveqc on December 6, 2015 1:03PM
    Ps4 NA DC
    Sorcerer vampire v16
    Templar v11
    Flawless Conqueror
  • kaisernine
    kaisernine
    Soul Shriven
    I enjoy fighting all of you :wink: but I do hope the numbers pick up soon - as for you scotti stop stabbing me in the back D:

see you on the field guys :smile: