Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!

Really strange bug (Belkarth Alchemy writ)

Bam_Bam
Bam_Bam
✭✭✭✭✭
Hi guys. I'm capped in most crafts (except Enchanting. HATE Enchanting! LOL). I use Belkarth as my main crafting hub and do the daily writs there.

HOWEVER.

Today, I went to do my Alchemy writ which I did. Usually, like all my other writs, once I complete them I get sent to deliver them at Orsinium. Which I usually do. But upon completing todays Alchemy writ, I'm told to deliver the completed items to the Belkarth quarter master. But now it gets even weirder - usually I'd have the lil quest triangle on the compass where the Belkarth questmaster is. But today - when I'm still in Belkarth - the quest triangle indicator directs me to the wagon tyhat takes you to Mournhold. WTF?

PS. Whats with the sudden absence of Nirncrux in Craglorn. Haven't found any in either Upper or Lower for 6 weeks and I harvest nodes for 8 hours per day!
Joined January 2014
PC EU - PvE & BGs & PvP (Vivec)
Grand Master Crafter

#DiscordHypeSquad

Stream
Lims Kragm'a
Bam Bam Bara