The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Access Code Not Sending!

Overhazard
Overhazard
Soul Shriven
Hey, so I am using a new computer that was built recently and installed ESO onto it. I logged in after installing/updating, and I was sent an access code to my email. However, I have been waiting a very long time to get this code, and I don't think it's coming.

I tried to go to the support/contact us page, but when I try to log in, the button to submit my account info doesn't click. It's not greyed out or anything, but it's like it isn't even a link anymore? I logged in here and on the game just fine, but for some reason I can't go any further at the support page to make a ticket.

I really just want my access code, or to at least be able to send a ticket about it.
  • Overhazard
    Overhazard
    Soul Shriven
    Okay, so I tried logging into my account on the support page with a different browser, and it worked. Except now to go further I need...an access code. How am I supposed to make a ticket/get help from support about this if the problem comes full circle?
  • Gurubu
    Gurubu
    I am having the exact same problem no access code sent on multiple attempts over the span of an hour. Can't login to the support site as well.
    "There is only one god, and his name is Death. And there is only one thing we say to Death: Not today." -Syrio Forel
  • DDBatDog_ESO
    I am having the same no access code problem. I have spent 5 days trying to get it, but no help
  • Raven-Tor
    Raven-Tor
    Soul Shriven
    Same is happening to me. I left a message on their Facebook page but nobody has responded. I can't contact customer support because that asks for a login with an access code that they won't send.
    Update: This issue was finally resolved by changing the email on my account from Outlook to gmail. Was lucky that on of my forum posts was responded to. Hope they make it easier to open a support ticket. Opening a ticket because you need an access code is impossible to do unless you have an access code ;)
    Edited by Raven-Tor on January 13, 2016 9:10PM