Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

vet 14 to 16?

joshd7790
joshd7790
Can anyone help me out where can i level from vet 14 to 16 this is annoying as I've done all the main story and noone does craglorn nomore -.-
  • FriedEggSandwich
    FriedEggSandwich
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wrothgar?
    PC | EU
  • joshd7790
    joshd7790
    Ahh can you get 2 vet levels there?
  • Tryxus
    Tryxus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wrothgar and IC are the best places to get from v15 to v16

v14 to v15 is still easy at the regular grind spots
    "We're all born under the same sky and on the same earth. Therefore, we all deserve the same amount of respect."
    Tryxus of the Undying Song - Warden - PC/EU
  • joshd7790
    joshd7790
    Tryxus which is the regular grind spot zombies in the desert?
  • Skiserony
    Skiserony
    ✭✭✭
    PvP, Pledges, DSA, VDSA, Maelstrom, VMaelstrom, Orsinium, Imperial City, ...

There should be plenty to do to get two VR up.
  • joshd7790
    joshd7790
    There would be yes if i could find some poeple to do them with :p
  • Tryxus
    Tryxus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    joshd7790 wrote: »
    Tryxus which is the regular grind spot zombies in the desert?

I... don't think the community would appreciate it if I mention the grind spots here...

But you can do v14-15 in Wrothgar as well. Just go to the Public Dungeons there: Old Orsinium and Rkindaleft. Lot of large mobs and bosses with good XP and not too hard IMO, especially if you do it with a friend. And a chance to find Ancient Orc Motifs that sell for good $$
    "We're all born under the same sky and on the same earth. Therefore, we all deserve the same amount of respect."
    Tryxus of the Undying Song - Warden - PC/EU
  • acw37162
    acw37162
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    10 - 20 l, runs of regular Malestrom will get you from v14 - v16, with a bunch of gear you don't want but can Decon into materials of which you will need an ass load to make v16 gear.
  • joshd7790
    joshd7790
    Cheers tryxus i umderstand:) ill go buy orsidum now and go there and acw37162 can you team in malestroms? Or is it a solo? (i dont know that part of the game yet)
  • LMar
    LMar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maelstrom is Solo content, so no grouping there. But plenty of XP
    "If a stick of fish is a fish stick, it will stick like other fish sticks stick"
    "Taller races now sit in chairs correctly"
  • x_drizzt_x_ESO
    x_drizzt_x_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    I can't seem to beat the vale maelstrom boss. Every wave is insanely easy until he comes out then I get him to 30% and die every time. Any tips?
  • davey1107
    davey1107
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yup, yup. grind public dungeons in wrothgar. Buy psijic ambrosia, and spend on provisioning passives that extend drink effects to 50 minutes. Do it with a friend...run crazy in circles...carry 40 mag/stam potions to keep you fueled.

50 minutes on psijic in these dungeons running hard =35-50% of a vet level.