The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

vet 14 to 16?

joshd7790
joshd7790
Can anyone help me out where can i level from vet 14 to 16 this is annoying as I've done all the main story and noone does craglorn nomore -.-
  • FriedEggSandwich
    FriedEggSandwich
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wrothgar?
    PC | EU
  • joshd7790
    joshd7790
    Ahh can you get 2 vet levels there?
  • Tryxus
    Tryxus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wrothgar and IC are the best places to get from v15 to v16

v14 to v15 is still easy at the regular grind spots
    "The Oak's Promise: stand strong, stay true, and shelter all"
    Tryxus of the Undying Song - Warden - PC/EU/DC
  • joshd7790
    joshd7790
    Tryxus which is the regular grind spot zombies in the desert?
  • Skiserony
    Skiserony
    ✭✭✭
    PvP, Pledges, DSA, VDSA, Maelstrom, VMaelstrom, Orsinium, Imperial City, ...

There should be plenty to do to get two VR up.
  • joshd7790
    joshd7790
    There would be yes if i could find some poeple to do them with :p
  • Tryxus
    Tryxus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    joshd7790 wrote: »
    Tryxus which is the regular grind spot zombies in the desert?

I... don't think the community would appreciate it if I mention the grind spots here...

But you can do v14-15 in Wrothgar as well. Just go to the Public Dungeons there: Old Orsinium and Rkindaleft. Lot of large mobs and bosses with good XP and not too hard IMO, especially if you do it with a friend. And a chance to find Ancient Orc Motifs that sell for good $$
    "The Oak's Promise: stand strong, stay true, and shelter all"
    Tryxus of the Undying Song - Warden - PC/EU/DC
  • acw37162
    acw37162
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    10 - 20 l, runs of regular Malestrom will get you from v14 - v16, with a bunch of gear you don't want but can Decon into materials of which you will need an ass load to make v16 gear.
  • joshd7790
    joshd7790
    Cheers tryxus i umderstand:) ill go buy orsidum now and go there and acw37162 can you team in malestroms? Or is it a solo? (i dont know that part of the game yet)
  • LMar
    LMar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maelstrom is Solo content, so no grouping there. But plenty of XP
    "If a stick of fish is a fish stick, it will stick like other fish sticks stick"
    "Taller races now sit in chairs correctly"
  • x_drizzt_x_ESO
    x_drizzt_x_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    I can't seem to beat the vale maelstrom boss. Every wave is insanely easy until he comes out then I get him to 30% and die every time. Any tips?
  • davey1107
    davey1107
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yup, yup. grind public dungeons in wrothgar. Buy psijic ambrosia, and spend on provisioning passives that extend drink effects to 50 minutes. Do it with a friend...run crazy in circles...carry 40 mag/stam potions to keep you fueled.

50 minutes on psijic in these dungeons running hard =35-50% of a vet level.