The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

huge download to install :(

silentxthreat
silentxthreat
✭✭✭
So i was thinking about coming back to give eso another shot but quickly realized it takes a 85 gb install? I have limited data every month here in Alaska so this big of a install is out of the question. I'm wondering if anyone knows if it is possible to have a hard copy sent with full install? I'm willing to pay shipping to zos of course but if they are not willing to send one I will not be able to play the game.

Thank You
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    85GB is for the installation, not the download; the entire folder on disk is only 45GB, so the download size shouldn't be more than that. The larger space is needed for the unpackaging of the download files. And if you've played before, you should only need to patch to the most recent version, which probably won't be more than 20GB.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp