The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

i glitched moLAG bal in chillrend? xbox

americansteel
americansteel
✭✭✭✭
i hit a xyvkin with destructive reach on a lvl 46 sorc. last portal too. he or it was wtuck in the portal frame. Kills All Elves i am, i take credit for being that awesome. moLAG bal was too scared.

fix your game ZoS.
NO LONGER PLAYING ESO

POOR SERVER PERFORMANCE
LAG
LOAD SCREENS
DONE
  • Ahzek
    Ahzek
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Better than getting wobbled into the wall yourself because you cast arrow barrage on a mini boss with the weird green shield on him ...
    For those that dont know, the green/blue shields ministun+knockback you everytime you hit them with phisical/magick damage. With arrow barrage's 0,5 secs dmg intervalls you are stunned until the mob moves out or the barrage is over.
    Jo'Khaljor
  • americansteel
    americansteel
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ahzek wrote: »
    Better than getting wobbled into the wall yourself because you cast arrow barrage on a mini boss with the weird green shield on him ...
    For those that dont know, the green/blue shields ministun+knockback you everytime you hit them with phisical/magick damage. With arrow barrage's 0,5 secs dmg intervalls you are stunned until the mob moves out or the barrage is over.

i had a dremora WB me into a wall by the portal room entrance, i was p i s s e d also seen a checker. board under the map.
    NO LONGER PLAYING ESO

POOR SERVER PERFORMANCE
    LAG
    LOAD SCREENS
    DONE