The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

NA - PS4 - EP,DC,AD - The new Chillrend?

• Takes-No-Prisoner
    Takes-No-Prisoner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Attackopsn wrote: »
    I also agree with Erdmanski above, and if you want to encourage more AD to come, don't take the empty keeps from them when they aren't there haha. I think many AD try to check it out and get bored of running from basically the gate to fort ash every time they encounter one of the zergs. You have to be a little more passive with the keeps if you want to persuade them to come over, that's why Haderus died for about three weeks last month (Which I participated in as EP, so I saw it go down)

I pretty much played a similar tune in another thread about telling Blue and Red to make sure they follow a 'Gentlemen's Agreement'. IF they want decent PVP.

Gentlemen's Agreement is something a-kin to;

1. Let the enemy take his all home keeps back without resistance if they were already taken by an opposing faction
    2. Practice Laissez-Faire politics when you take a enemys scroll. Take it and do not pressure/farm their 3 home keeps that gate scrolls. So they have a chance to get it back.
    3. Do not intentionally farm, use a alt to steal scrolls for the enemy or gate farm the opposing faction in anyway.

If ya'll want PVP, and we all do on here. Gotta follow some guidelines of some sort. PVP is not like PVE where it just sits there waiting for you to come to IT. For the ruling faction on a buff campaign it is a JOB to make sure he ALLOWS his competition a chance to stand on his own feet. Don't wanna do that? Fine then no PVP for you!
    Edited by Takes-No-Prisoner on December 11, 2015 8:00PM
  • SCOTTI_SNIPE
    SCOTTI_SNIPE
    ✭✭
    Yeahh Attacko i was there with yall for Haderus...that was a diff story lol. As far as Thornblade though, I personally always tell my guild theres no reason to go down and take the yellow home keeps. People are getting better at understanding that, but its hard to stop it because Thornblade still has PvE ebonheart players who will take those keeps even if any of the guilds dont. So far its been the most fun i've had in pvp for awhile, especially when it is actually a 3 way battle.
    PS4-NA
    Guilds - Targaryen/Skooma Syndicate/Happy Hour

Pillseidon - V16 Nightblade - EP Chillrend
  • solynar
    solynar
    theres no reason to go down and take the yellow home keeps

Pretty sure I've seen you down there hitting them. lol
    PS4 NA
    V16 Stamina NB AD
    V16 Healbot Templar AD
  • zyvoloskitub17_ESO
    I liked the nights when we all went to dueling at the end of the night instead of one faction taking over the whole map. When I was emperor I told Solynar to take his home 3 back and I wouldn't mess with them. Gate camping with emperor in the group is really discouraging for new players looking for a good campaign to join.
    DoctorSteeze | PS4 NA | EP/DC

Victarion Greyjoy - DC Stamina Templar | Lord Reaper of Pyke - DC Magicka Sorcerer | Has-the-Heals - DC Magicka Templar | The Dahkness - DC Stamina Sorcerer | Zebbeh - DC Stamina Nightblade | Cpt Levi Ackerman - EP Magicka Templar | Jabs-the-Air - EP Stamina Templar | Prosophist IRL - EP Stamina Nightblade | A Pregnant Orc - EP Stamina Dragonknight | Hands-Out-Candy - EP Magicka Dragonknight | Mia Malkova - EP Magicka Nightblade |
  • Octavarious
    So where is this new competitive campaign? I am sick of the lag on Azura.
  • Stoney_McGeee
    Stoney_McGeee
    ✭✭✭
    So where is this new competitive campaign? I am sick of the lag on Azura.

Thornblade..
    (Soulless Knights)
    AD Stoneey DK (Vr16) homeless
    AD StoneyHeals Templar (Vr16) homeless
    AD Stoknee NB (v1) Training
    AD Psychosis Sorc (37) Training
  • SCOTTI_SNIPE
    SCOTTI_SNIPE
    ✭✭
    thornblades been having on and off times but its picking up. A few from my guild are working on AD toons and might come through Thorn with them for a campaign
    PS4-NA

• Tilamor
    Tilamor
    Soul Shriven
    Thorndale is just like Azura with Blue and Yellow against Red. Very political. Don't expect any cooperation with EP guilds as Scoti's guild killed that by only helping if someone in their guild is Emperor or up for Emperor. So now there is no teamwork.
  • zyvoloskitub17_ESO
    Tilamor wrote: »
    Thorndale is just like Azura with Blue and Yellow against Red. Very political. Don't expect any cooperation with EP guilds as Scoti's guild killed that by only helping if someone in their guild is Emperor or up for Emperor. So now there is no teamwork.

It just seems like that because EP generally has emperor by the time any AD or significant number of DC are on. The whole night ends up being a push to dethrone the emperor. If DC had emperor I'd expect nothing less from EP/AD to get a dethrone. As more people get here there won't be such regular emperor reigns because each faction will be able to push back better.
    DoctorSteeze | PS4 NA | EP/DC

Victarion Greyjoy - DC Stamina Templar | Lord Reaper of Pyke - DC Magicka Sorcerer | Has-the-Heals - DC Magicka Templar | The Dahkness - DC Stamina Sorcerer | Zebbeh - DC Stamina Nightblade | Cpt Levi Ackerman - EP Magicka Templar | Jabs-the-Air - EP Stamina Templar | Prosophist IRL - EP Stamina Nightblade | A Pregnant Orc - EP Stamina Dragonknight | Hands-Out-Candy - EP Magicka Dragonknight | Mia Malkova - EP Magicka Nightblade |
  • SCOTTI_SNIPE
    SCOTTI_SNIPE
    ✭✭
    Tilamor wrote: »

not true at all lol. Weve pushed campaigns for people numerous times. Im here to win personally. And my groups been working on other toons so we haven't been on.
    PS4-NA

• Octavarious
    Alright. I'll check it out.
  • kaisernine
    kaisernine
    Soul Shriven
    Just finished reading over the thread, as for everything about taking empty keeps - that is hard for me as I am all about winning the campaign and it is a keep server so yea " I want all your bases " sorry guys. I also noticed a few people talking about AD and DC team ups, I see this as a war AD is still my enemy but sometimes the enemy with the bigger numbers is the threat, when the numbers dwindle we are still enemies and we will kill eachother. Honestly I don't like when we have oppite faction standing around but we have some trolls on our factions, we all know who they are.

Most of the guild I am in just wants the fight we enjoy it doesn't matter at the gate or at a keep, so bring the fight guys and have fun.