The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

NA - PS4 - EP,DC,AD - The new Chillrend?

• Takes-No-Prisoner
    Takes-No-Prisoner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No one here is slamming on folks living in different parts of the world. I do not consider these folks as the problem. It is guilds who intentionally come on and do that, that is the concern here.

Unfortunately Night Flipping is something I had to deal with a lot on PC, and you guys will too. It is a tiresome and un-sportly thing. I don't like it either, which is why I posted what I said above as a warning. This is also why I don't part take in it-- kills competition. If one does decide he is going to push enemy keeps while their population is low, leave them their 3 key keeps and take the inner circle of keeps if you have a statement to make. Beating your enemy to the gate won't let him come out deeper into Cyrodiil. It'll make him move on somewhere else.

Like it said... it is all about morale. Your enemy needs to feel like hes gaining something from fighting you too.
    Edited by Takes-No-Prisoner on November 10, 2015 8:14PM
  • Stoney_McGeee
    Stoney_McGeee
    ✭✭✭
    Yeahh because we for sure didn't "nighttime flip" haderus. Go to haderus right now and AD still cant take it back lol. Reds presence is there with small numbers yet still running it.

I can say the same thing about your red zergs in scourge but my group is 12-15.. i didn't grab 2-3 groups full to "flip it"

And we left blue their keeps to take but they're MiA, and since majority of the Reds just been exploiting on my group of course we had to take their scrolls away, and crown our own.
    (Soulless Knights)
    AD Stoneey DK (Vr16) homeless
    AD StoneyHeals Templar (Vr16) homeless
    AD Stoknee NB (v1) Training
    AD Psychosis Sorc (37) Training
  • SCOTTI_SNIPE
    SCOTTI_SNIPE
    ✭✭
    Yeahh because we for sure didn't "nighttime flip" haderus. Go to haderus right now and AD still cant take it back lol. Reds presence is there with small numbers yet still running it.

I can say the same thing about your red zergs in scourge but my group is 12-15.. i didn't grab 2-3 groups full to "flip it"

And we left blue their keeps to take but they're MiA, and since majority of the Reds just been exploiting on my group of course we had to take their scrolls away, and crown our own.

we only had 1 group not 3. Ive never laid food in Scourge tbh.
    PS4-NA
    Guilds - Targaryen/Skooma Syndicate/Happy Hour

Pillseidon - V16 Nightblade - EP Chillrend
  • Stoney_McGeee
    Stoney_McGeee
    ✭✭✭

its all he said she said, but thats what I've heard.

But i have no interest in homing in any buff server.. Im still waiting for a campaign to open up and actually be "balanced" , i doubt it will be Haderus, but i know I'm pushing in scourge almost everyday.

Ep needs to just suck it up and give up one of their buff campaigns. "flipping:" haderus isn't going to do much besides chase away PvErs. Even though i now its fun haha IMO
    Edited by Stoney_McGeee on November 11, 2015 6:25AM
    (Soulless Knights)
  • SCOTTI_SNIPE
    SCOTTI_SNIPE
    ✭✭

But i have no interest in homing in any buff server.. Im still waiting for a campaign to open up and actually be "balanced" , i doubt it will be Haderus, but i know I'm pushing in scourge almost everyday.

Ep needs to just suck it up and give up one of their buff campaigns. "flipping:" haderus isn't going to do much besides chase away PvErs. Even though i now its fun haha IMO

Well hopefully Zenimax gives us a server where these 3 way fights can go down without crazy amounts of lag... I wanted Skeleton to be an actual thing. I see more people are sprinkling in but I dont know if theyre trying to make it legit or whether they're all still there to pass emporer off to the next...
    PS4-NA

• Stoney_McGeee
    Stoney_McGeee
    ✭✭✭

Well hopefully Zenimax gives us a server where these 3 way fights can go down without crazy amounts of lag... I wanted Skeleton to be an actual thing. I see more people are sprinkling in but I dont know if theyre trying to make it legit or whether they're all still there to pass emporer off to the next...

I'm seeing more Dc logging on and Ad in scourge, but we need more before more Ep show up. We've been leaving Smurfs keeps alone so they can recap whenever we do our raids.

Hopefully people switch when campaign ends.. scourge or skeleton doesnt matter to me. But 2 campaigns that is competive really helps out that lag situation i think,imo, as long as people aren't going all zerg crazy with 3-4 groups at one keep.
    Edited by Stoney_McGeee on November 11, 2015 8:52AM
    (Soulless Knights)
  • solynar
    solynar
    So, for two days in a row, Soulless Knights (AD) has taken over Scourge and crowned an emperor. Today, EP didn't even bother logging in until 10pm pacific to get everything back, while everyone else was going to sleep. The whole point of us (AD) taking over your buff server is for you to fight us. Pretty boring when only random groups of two are running around getting resources all day. Did you guys give up on this server, or what?

P.S. Thanks for your continued support on making Katakoma emperor!

CThb9_CUVAAAq_F1_H.png
    PS4 NA
    V16 Stamina NB AD
    V16 Healbot Templar AD
  • Stoney_McGeee
    Stoney_McGeee
    ✭✭✭
    solynar wrote: »
    So, for two days in a row, Soulless Knights (AD) has taken over Scourge and crowned an emperor. Today, EP didn't even bother logging in until 10pm pacific to get everything back, while everyone else was going to sleep. The whole point of us (AD) taking over your buff server is for you to fight us. Pretty boring when only random groups of two are running around getting resources all day. Did you guys give up on this server, or what?

CThb9_CUVAAAq_F1_H.png

scotti has never been in scourge, but we've been pushing their keeps more then just two days bro hahah

(we didnt join scourge for emp flips, just kills two birds with one stone when we grabing our scrolls)

we want more fights, come on DC where you at. start pushing.
    (Soulless Knights)
  • SCOTTI_SNIPE
    SCOTTI_SNIPE
    ✭✭
    The problem ive noticed with Scourge from an EP standpoint, is that people dont want to do a 30 day campaign. Which is why I think Skeleton would be best. Almost every good EP pvp'er I know has never stepped foot in scourge...ever. Lol. Skeleton just has to stop being politically based, and the move would have to be together in a respectful manner.
    PS4-NA

• Stoney_McGeee
    Stoney_McGeee
    ✭✭✭
    The problem ive noticed with Scourge from an EP standpoint, is that people dont want to do a 30 day campaign. Which is why I think Skeleton would be best. Almost every good EP pvp'er I know has never stepped foot in scourge...ever. Lol. Skeleton just has to stop being politically based, and the move would have to be together in a respectful manner.

idc what you call the campaign or how long the thing is, or what the rewards are, i just want some raw PvP action. I actually want to earn that Teabag when i kill someone not just gap close and bam dead.

"Almost every good Ep pvp'er" hmmm i would say thats false considering i ran into A lot of guys i used to fight in azuras an Chillrend.
    but until there is a balance campaign, ill just be avoiding the lag and messing with reds in their campaign. So much more fun and enjoyable vs the lag and zerg fest and area chat yelling in azura.

as far as the 30day thing, i really don't see the big deal, 7 day, 1 day, 10day, i just want to PvP.. the rewards are **** so idk why anyone even cares.

like i said bro, i really hope a new chillrend pops off, and when it does , scotti we getting the boxing match again,..
    as far as the politics , ill say the same thing ill say IRL, snip the politics and snip the system l
    (Soulless Knights)
  • SCOTTI_SNIPE
    SCOTTI_SNIPE
    ✭✭
    You dont wanna box me bro, I got the nastiest 2-piece loll
    PS4-NA

• BigDSoulReaper
    my guild actually uses scourge for Imperial City. noticed you all were taking the map over, we figured we'd leave you be to give you a chance at taking it over. my guild will have their campaigns set to scourge and skeleton key, so which ever pops off, we will be there.
    Immortal Kings GuildMaster
    immortalkingz.com
    There are greats, there are legends, then there are Immortals!
  • SCOTTI_SNIPE
    SCOTTI_SNIPE
    ✭✭
    my guild actually uses scourge for Imperial City. noticed you all were taking the map over, we figured we'd leave you be to give you a chance at taking it over. my guild will have their campaigns set to scourge and skeleton key, so which ever pops off, we will be there.

Thats what I like to hear. We need some DC input. I'm guessing all of DC is too busy getting their stones stolen at Skull, or trolling through Chillrend picking flowers with the zurg. Gunna just have to uproot Skull until they move on over to Scourge or Skelly lol...
    PS4-NA

• Takes-No-Prisoner
    Takes-No-Prisoner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You could always message DC and ask to come hang out. The worst they could do is say no. I mean, they would have a lot to benefit from an invitation. Guilds going up against a enemy controlled campaign will learn how to play much much faster, because everything the underdog will do... well will need to count. Every man and able body would be important. They would be able to grow close to each other and learn each others habits. Thus, making them a highly organized force.

Just my 2 cent. Cause if I was given a chance to do that I would run to them with open arms shouting, TAKE ME!
    Edited by Takes-No-Prisoner on November 11, 2015 9:06PM
  • Stoney_McGeee
    Stoney_McGeee
    ✭✭✭
    You could always message DC and ask to come hang out. The worst they could do is say no. I mean, they would have a lot to benefit from an invitation. Guilds going up against a enemy controlled campaign will learn how to play much much faster, because everything the underdog will do... well will need to count. Every man and able body would be important. They would be able to grow close to each other and learn each others habits. Thus, making them a highly organized force.

Just my 2 cent. Cause if I was given a chance to do that I would run to them with open arms shouting, TAKE ME!

Yea we try to take keeps on the Daily, to show AD and DC people are on, just gotta split of the red Zerg.

And I completely agree you learn a lot more from being a underdog vs being Zerg on Zerg, you get more coordination , learn how to properly siege a keep, learn how to solo resources without siege, how to stay together, then you're running around a group of 12 holding it down because you all know each other and wha I each person is running . That's how I run my guild. Really all we need is maybe 2 more coordinated AD guilds and DC will join the party after I'm sure. Like I said, skeleton or scourge , but I'll be in scourge having contest within my guild hahha.
    You dont wanna box me bro, I got the nastiest 2-piece loll

Bruh just wait, we will set up a midnight fight club, no weapons. All hands. All out brawl , IC arena, 12-12. Your guild my guild Hahahhahah
    (Soulless Knights)
  • RAGUNAnoOne
    RAGUNAnoOne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    where you there today, did you see the AD and DC working together yet? they ganged upon us then both rode off in the same direction chalman I think. caught the whole thing on video.
    PS4 NA
    Argonian Master Race

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

Support Tail armor and tail ribbons: http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/236333/concept-tail-armor-for-beast-races#latest
    http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/246134/request-dyeable-tail-ribbons
  • Stoney_McGeee
    Stoney_McGeee
    ✭✭✭
    where you there today, did you see the AD and DC working together yet? they ganged upon us then both rode off in the same direction chalman I think. caught the whole thing on video.

What campaign? And I don't think any AD of mine was all the way up at chalman.
    (Soulless Knights)
  • SCOTTI_SNIPE
    SCOTTI_SNIPE
    ✭✭
    Im hoping for a campaign where no sides alli unless its completely necessary. I know each faction alli's with another in each different campaign, but Chillrend was majority Yellow & Blue vs Red...was fun for a long time until Red was outnumbered and still just getting hammered lol. IF ANYONE WITH A DC GUILD SEES THIS, PLEASE CONTACT ME ABOUT GETTING AN OFFICIAL CAMPAIGN LIKE CHILLREND/AZURA, JUST WITHOUT THE LAG OR THE CONSTANT DUELS.

My psn is my username...SCoTTi_SNiPE

lets save pvp together.
    PS4-NA

• DannyLV702
    DannyLV702
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    what alliance?

I never replied lol. I play exclusively on the tomato squad!
  • wazzz56
    wazzz56
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    solynar wrote: »

CThb9_CUVAAAq_F1_H.png

Soly, you are a nut!!!

Seriously though, let's make Scourge pop off, there is a ton of potential there! Like Stoney said, we are only 1-2 AD and 1-2 DC guilds away from this being pretty on point.

I also love the idea of a gated access to IC campaign. Make everyone take some keeps to get those stones! Many people who bought this game after IC are missing out on what used to be in Cyrodiil, on what made many people (including me) fall in love with this game......what I would not give for an old fashion Alessia bridge battle....

@ SCOTTIE_SNIPE we already have had some AD vs EP bare knuckle matches, and one Royal Rumble!
    GM Tig Ole Critties ps5 NA small scale PvP guild

"After a hard week of farming, or a long night of being nagged by your wife, there is nothing better than going out for a bit of a fish."
  • Catblade
    Catblade
    ✭✭✭✭
    You guys taking over buff servers and expecting good fights are confused. Those are pvers who farm delves not competitive pvp players. So you can pat yourselves on the back all you want you still didn't do anything meaningful.
    Edited by Catblade on November 12, 2015 6:14PM
  • wazzz56
    wazzz56
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Catblade wrote: »
    You guys taking over buff servers and expecting good fights are confused. Those are pvers who farm delves not competitive pvp players. So you can pat yourselves on the back all you want you still didn't do anything meaningful.

No confusion....."if you build it, they will come" ......think you are missing the point of this thread
    GM Tig Ole Critties ps5 NA small scale PvP guild

"After a hard week of farming, or a long night of being nagged by your wife, there is nothing better than going out for a bit of a fish."
  • SCOTTI_SNIPE
    SCOTTI_SNIPE
    ✭✭
    Yeahh Cat I dont think you're reading anything on this thread correctly. I dont think Im a good player because I can fight 1v10 against PvE players. No one is really on here bragging. Everything you've said so far has been pretty irrelevant. You can't make a server live just by asking other factions to move there sometimes. Sometimes you have to kick people out of their buff server in order for them to make a stand. This is an open thread but please speak nothing more of anything that's irrelevant. We're trying to bring PvP back, not separate it with ignorant comments.
    PS4-NA

• Stoney_McGeee
    Stoney_McGeee
    ✭✭✭
    Gotta kick the PvErs out.. Can't expect them to just handover a buff server. And FYI there is PvPers that run around In there, they hide in the pack of the PvErs lol they're like the PvErs ring leader Hahahhahah
    And personally , I would rather fight a whole server of PvErs vs run around in Azura in a Zerg and lagfest thinking I have skills..
    (Soulless Knights)
  • zyvoloskitub17_ESO
    Big DC guild went to Thornblade. It's been awesome so far. EP isn't standing down, and there is one of the AD chillrend groups in there too now. Could really turn into the old Chillrend if it got a little more population. We don't plan on leaving cause we want to be underdogs and have a challenge again.
    DoctorSteeze | PS4 NA | EP/DC

Victarion Greyjoy - DC Stamina Templar | Lord Reaper of Pyke - DC Magicka Sorcerer | Has-the-Heals - DC Magicka Templar | The Dahkness - DC Stamina Sorcerer | Zebbeh - DC Stamina Nightblade | Cpt Levi Ackerman - EP Magicka Templar | Jabs-the-Air - EP Stamina Templar | Prosophist IRL - EP Stamina Nightblade | A Pregnant Orc - EP Stamina Dragonknight | Hands-Out-Candy - EP Magicka Dragonknight | Mia Malkova - EP Magicka Nightblade |
  • SCOTTI_SNIPE
    SCOTTI_SNIPE
    ✭✭
    Yeahh I heard. My group might go there tomorrow and push. Just hoping it keeps at it.
    PS4-NA

• SCOTTI_SNIPE
    SCOTTI_SNIPE
    ✭✭
    Was informed that Skeleton key will be deleted as a campaign for PS4 on Nov 17...so maybe Scourge it is?
    PS4-NA

• Stoney_McGeee
    Stoney_McGeee
    ✭✭✭
    Was informed that Skeleton key will be deleted as a campaign for PS4 on Nov 17...so maybe Scourge it is?

We will see, campaigns end today, so let's see if some people switch over. I see some flow of AD coming in, but not to much.
    (Soulless Knights)
  • DividendGamer
    Trying to figure out where a bunch of people I pvp with in a couple different guilds want to move to, Chillrend used to be good, but a couple EP and AD guilds left within the last few weeks. I really miss all the old fights as a DC player we used to have.

Our guilds were one of the first to fight back against the initial red zerg buff server, back when the game first launched there.

Then we flipped it to blue for a while, then had fantastic fights and back and forth pvp for months. I want my pvp back lol :)
    PS4
    Magicka Templar
    Daggerfall Covenant
    The Guar Cartel
  • SCOTTI_SNIPE
    SCOTTI_SNIPE
    ✭✭
    Trying to figure out where a bunch of people I pvp with in a couple different guilds want to move to, Chillrend used to be good, but a couple EP and AD guilds left within the last few weeks. I really miss all the old fights as a DC player we used to have.

Our guilds were one of the first to fight back against the initial red zerg buff server, back when the game first launched there.

Then we flipped it to blue for a while, then had fantastic fights and back and forth pvp for months. I want my pvp back lol :)

Please take Scourge or thornblade lol, it's the only way I can see a new server working out. Drive the pvp players out so we can bring our groups to defend.
    PS4-NA