Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Guild Search...

Zoikos
Zoikos
✭✭
As the topic states, I am interested in joining a guild. I do have some prequisites for what I am looking for, so hopefully there is one out there I like. To start off, I do not care about guild size, as long as the members are ACTIVE, FRIENDLY/HELPFUL, and MATURE. I notice a lot of guilds these days can be active or even mature, but lack the friendly/helpful part or vise versa. I have even been invited to guilds were they are filled with adults, but they go into game chat and say some not so great things. They bully and scam people and their guild chat is not any better. Each speaking of a story of people they scammed or are making fun of. Hopefully there are guilds out there where the Leader has a tighter reign on his or her members and have rules to prevent such things. Can't stand shady hypocritical guilds. Moving on, I am part of the Daggerfall Covenant, and prefer PvE over PvP. So please do not make it mandatory for me to join PvP. Furthermore, do not ask for a weekly or monthly fee to stay in the guild.

If you have any questions, message me or post on the forums. I also look for originality, so refrain from posting a prefabricated recruit post.
  • Wcm21090
    Wcm21090
    Too bad you're in DC I made a guild in ebonheart pact that sounds like it would be exactly what you are looking for. I started mine with your above post in mind. If you don't find one I would suggest starting your own guild that way you can make something great.
  • ForlornBeliever
    You might be interested in the Bloodborne Rogues. We're still small so if you're hoping for a guild trader, that might discourage you. It's open to all levels, classes, and alliances so there's no discrimination there. As I said, we're still small so I can't guarantee you'll always have another member available at any time of day but if you're interested or just curious you can message me with any questions. GT= Vengeful Wyvern
    Leader of the Bloodborne Rogues. Werewolf looking for a pack or want to be a werewolf? Or just looking for teammates to take on Tamriel's baddies? Feel free to message me if you have questions or are interested in joining. Xbox One/NA Server
  • Zoikos
    Zoikos
    ✭✭
    Still looking...
  • Abunai_808
    Abunai_808
    ✭✭
    http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/2366821#Comment_2366821

This is our Ohana. Let me know if this would fit what you are looking for.
    Da Melting Pot [DmP]
    FFXIV Midgardsormr

Hawaiian Kanak Attack [HKA]
    FFXI Lakshmi
  • KrixusBlade
    Still looking? Send me a message GT: KrixusBlade
  • Zoikos
    Zoikos
    ✭✭
    On the hunt for an awesome guild again. Still looking for what I have stated above.
  • lazarusrevives
    Okay me and my buddy MorganMojo are building a guild. Stonebrawlers of Highvale. I know my friend and I are helpful as long as you use the line app and have a mic. We started playing back in December and I've been researching and learning through other guilds for a while now. I'm planning a mega guild ultimately (all alliances). This is through an ambassador system. But we are on randomly. We have a system in the guild ranks that helps minimize rude behavior. I'm keeping recruiting at 18+ and officers 21+. My friend, his mom, my fiancé, and I are the leaders.
    My GT is LazarusRevives
    I'll be on after breaking bad and pizza supper o.o
    If you can, download the Line App->> search for user and type lazarusrevives
    I'll immediately add you to the guild chat in line and on the game asap. Really trying to push line lol so hard to force a good thing on people.
    Later man
    It's green so it's nature! XD
  • Zoikos
    Zoikos
    ✭✭
    As interesting as your guild sounds, I feel like I shouldn't have to communicate through an app to get help. Its not that hard to message through xbox and I do have a Mic for those wondering.
  • Oberon45
    Oberon45
    ✭✭✭
    Check out Independent Guildsman (http://ig-eso.com/). We are a 3-faction guild. No dues, no requirements. Just a group of folks that like to hang out and play the game. Some of us like PVE, some PVP, and some both. No one is ever forced to do participate in any activity. We craft for each other, group up when wanted, and even having fishing trips. Great mix of people, all adults. We range in age from 18 - 67. guild chat is always active every primetime. No stress or drama.
  • Zoikos
    Zoikos
    ✭✭
    I was once part of that guild and left, but thanks though.
  • lazarusrevives
    Zoikos wrote: »
    As interesting as your guild sounds, I feel like I shouldn't have to communicate through an app to get help. Its not that hard to message through xbox and I do have a Mic for those wondering.

Yeah. No worries. Its more of a convenience thing that I stole from another guild I was in. Very helpful tool for keeping up with what's happening in game when you are no where near an xbox and it creates a community beyond the control. That's why I like it personally. But this guild is still a baby. Almost 20 members now lol The vision for the future is great and I hope to help move it in that direction. Either way, good luck on the search and remember to give things a try before you knock em...unless its meth or something crazy like that. Don't do that. Drugs are bad mkay.

Have a bacon flavored day!
  • Zoikos
    Zoikos
    ✭✭
    I do have one question, would it be kool if I join the guild and see if I like it and then make a Line account if I do?
    Edited by Zoikos on February 27, 2016 6:53AM
  • lazarusrevives
    Yeah that's pretty much where it's at now. Trying to get the current members on board with Line. Like I said I borrowed the idea from another much larger guild that is actually pretty awesome (The Wretched Legion). Typically you can get groups on there in minutes and 1/2 the time it's people who were not even at their system. I'm planning that here too and in a 3 alliance way hopefully :-) message me in game I'm gonna be on for a bit today. LazarusRevives
  • Zoikos
    Zoikos
    ✭✭
    Still on a guild search...
  • Zoikos
    Zoikos
    ✭✭
    Still no guild...
  • TARAFRAKA
    TARAFRAKA
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm gm of Demon Killers. We are primarily ebonhearr however, with the new grouping tools we would be able to group for dungeons trials etc and you are always welcome in guild chat and we can help with crafting and builds etc. If you are interested, please let me know by all means. Gamer tag is tarafraka on xbone.
  • TARAFRAKA
    TARAFRAKA
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I shot you an invite. Pop into chat and say hello if you'd like. All the guys are in there. If you need anything let me know. I keep a tight rein on everyone (they call me mother hen lol, I'm a woman) and I don't tolerate shady or immorality behavior like some of the younger guilds.
  • Steel_Linx43
    Steel_Linx43
    ✭✭✭
    Zoikos, you can try my guild I'm pretty new and my guild, Linx of Steel is new with very few members I'm a disciplinarian by nature and believe in respect and honesty. No fees no requirements,no messaging apps for help, no dues, just pure easy going fun and you will not need to PvP if you don't want. In fact I am searching for a 2nd in command if interested let me know. I am a Dragon Knight Orc/Werewolf level 32. If interested free "bites" if you want to become a werewolf.
  • Steel_Linx43
    Steel_Linx43
    ✭✭✭
    My guild is not faction based fyi. I'm daggerfall covenant
  • Zoikos
    Zoikos
    ✭✭
    Tarafraka, nice that you have a strick tolerance for the things I have mentioned, but I feel being part of a guild that is primarily based in EP would kind of resrict my aid for help. Especially for PvE senarios like missions, world bosses, etc etc. Thank you for inviting me, but I am going to have to say no.

In the long run, still looking for a guild... :neutral:
  • Zoikos
    Zoikos
    ✭✭
    Looking for another guild, the current one has dead chats, and started requesting payments. Still looking for a guild that is active, helpful, and doesn't require a fee to join. Guild size doesn't matter, but be part of the Daggerfall Covenant, and active.
  • Steel_Linx43
    Steel_Linx43
    ✭✭✭
    @zoikos it's 1k a week to secure and maintain a trader. That's seriously an issue for you?
  • Zoikos
    Zoikos
    ✭✭
    With the lack of activity in the guild and chats, yes. Not just that I did mention I do NOT want to join a guild that requires a fee.
  • Steel_Linx43
    Steel_Linx43
    ✭✭✭
    Sorry it was necessary for a guild trader
  • Steel_Linx43
    Steel_Linx43
    ✭✭✭
    I did explain the guild was in its start up stages though no previous leadership until I took over
  • Zoikos
    Zoikos
    ✭✭
    I understand it is needed for a traders guild, but I have already stated I don't want to be a part of a guild that requires a fee. Also if you want to continue arguing about this to please message me, not on a public forum for all to see. It is unprofessional as a leader to do that.
  • Steel_Linx43
    Steel_Linx43
    ✭✭✭
    No its not an argument we are just talking, but fair enough
  • Zoikos
    Zoikos
    ✭✭
    Geez, with the lack of guilds that pertain to what I want in one, I should just create my own guild...
  • Steel_Linx43
    Steel_Linx43
    ✭✭✭
    I was going to suggest that bud, honestly for the time you were in our guild you did help a lot, thank you for that.