The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Da Melting Pot Guild. Home to members who want to be a part of a Global Family ( Ohana )

Abunai_808
Abunai_808
✭✭
Howzit everyone. Da Melting Pot [ DmP ] is a guild made up of RL friends and family. Our guild is a multi-faction guild which means members are Daggerfall Covenant, Aldmeri Dominion and Ebonheart Pact. We are a simple guild interested in having fun, chillaxing, socializing, and exploring ESO. Nothing serious or hardcore. We are a Hawaii based guild so our core is from Hawaii however we are open to anyone who would like to join . We have members in HST,PST,CST,MST,EST and UTC ( Australia, Brazil, Philippines, Canada ). All we ask is to be respectful of the other members. Sometimes we can't play due to RL (kids,family etc). If you would like to join drop me a message here, xbox one (GT = I ABUNAI I 808 ), or in game (Character Name is Abunai Lakshmi).

Mahalo for you time.
Edited by Abunai_808 on September 30, 2016 4:32PM
Da Melting Pot [DmP]
FFXIV Midgardsormr

Hawaiian Kanak Attack [HKA]
FFXI Lakshmi
  • Abunai_808
    Abunai_808
    ✭✭
    Howzit everyone. Da Melting Pot has continued to grow by finding fellow players who are in the same situation or have the same interest, goals and styles. DmP is a social / casual guild. It's built on members who just want to chill, hang out, explore the world of Tamriel, raid dungeons and fight on in PVP. Some members like to just craft while others like to just fish. It doesn't matter what your style is. We welcome all. We have no strict rules other then to respect your fellow members in the guild as well as the community. You're not required to always be online or have any membership dues. Sometimes RL comes up and you can't play. That is entirely ok. You will not be kicked for inactivity. We are not a hardcore guild. We have some members who are but they do not treat the other members any different. Everyone is of equal status in the guild. DmP is a multi-faction guild so we do have members who are from a different alliance.

If you have any questions in regards to the guild or you would like to join you can message me I ABUNAI I 808 or in game Abunai Lakshmi.

Mahalo ( Thank You ) for taking the time to read this post.

A simple video of our guild. https://youtu.be/OiLx14wS-MI
    Edited by Abunai_808 on December 30, 2015 5:42PM
    Da Melting Pot [DmP]
    FFXIV Midgardsormr

FFXI Lakshmi
  • ixi_xta_c_ixi
    ixi_xta_c_ixi
    Soul Shriven
    ill join
  • Abunai_808
    Abunai_808
    ✭✭
    Invite sent
    Da Melting Pot [DmP]
    FFXIV Midgardsormr

FFXI Lakshmi
  • Artemisshrikes
    Artemisshrikes
    ✭✭✭
    yes join us help us grow our cocaine plantation
    VR 16 Dragonknight Sarenvog (AD, Former Emperor)
  • Abunai_808
    Abunai_808
    ✭✭

Lmao

Da Melting Pot [DmP]
    FFXIV Midgardsormr

FFXI Lakshmi
  • Artemisshrikes
    Artemisshrikes
    ✭✭✭
    Abunai_808 wrote: »

Lmao

silence guildmaster I'm recruiting here
  • Abunai_808
    Abunai_808
    ✭✭
    imageedit_46_4973305203-2.png
    Da Melting Pot continues to grow and find members new to the game as well as Veteran players who just want to chill and have fun. We encourage members to just cruise and enjoy the game. Having a mic is not needed but it does help with members getting to know you. Our members understand this is a video game and real life will always come before any game. We have active members but we also have members that pop up when they can also. That's all good. As stated before members will not be kicked for inactivity. They will always have an Ohana , Clan , Guild to log into. No weekly deposits. Donations are entirely up to guild members.

GT = I ABUNAI I 808 The I is i capital. or Character = Abunai Lakshmi

A video of us getting together to run Razak's Wheel Public Dungeon for full achievement and clearance for members as well as Dwemer Motif farming.

https://youtu.be/s3z42t21f10
    Edited by Abunai_808 on October 21, 2015 11:51PM
    Da Melting Pot [DmP]
    FFXIV Midgardsormr

FFXI Lakshmi
  • Artemisshrikes
    Artemisshrikes
    ✭✭✭
    imageedit_46_4973305203-2.png
    Da Melting Pot continues to grow and find members new to the game as well as Veteran players who just want to chill and have fun. We encourage members to just cruise and enjoy the game. Having a mic is not needed but it does help with members getting to know you. Our members understand this is a video game and real life will always come before any game. We have active members but we also have members that pop up when they can also. That's all good. As stated before members will not be kicked for inactivity. They will always have an Ohana , Clan , Guild to log into. No weekly deposits. Donations are entirely up to guild members.

GT = I ABUNAI I 808 The I is i capital. or Character = Abunai Lakshmi

A video of us getting together to run Razak's Wheel Public Dungeon for full achievement and clearance for members as well as Dwemer Motif farming.

https://youtu.be/s3z42t21f10

was that the day I "tripped" and fell on an imperials sword?
  • Abunai_808
    Abunai_808
    ✭✭
    No. This was our previous runs to get members the achievement and Motifs.
    Da Melting Pot [DmP]
    FFXIV Midgardsormr

FFXI Lakshmi
  • Artemisshrikes
    Artemisshrikes
    ✭✭✭
    No. This was our previous runs to get members the achievement and Motifs.

ah ok
  • Abunai_808
    Abunai_808
    ✭✭
    DMP Vault of Madness

https://youtu.be/HR69NktvYmw
    Da Melting Pot [DmP]
    FFXIV Midgardsormr

FFXI Lakshmi
  • Abunai_808
    Abunai_808
    ✭✭
    Da Melting Pot [DmP]
    FFXIV Midgardsormr

FFXI Lakshmi
  • PhazonDrg
    PhazonDrg
    Soul Shriven
    I will join this, sounds awesome and right up my alley too. :D
  • Abunai_808
    Abunai_808
    ✭✭
    Sent you an invite.
    Da Melting Pot [DmP]
    FFXIV Midgardsormr

FFXI Lakshmi
  • PhazonDrg
    PhazonDrg
    Soul Shriven
    Sent you an invite.

Ok, logging on
  • jcwalterb14_ESO
    Look me up. Gamertag is SoloTheory. I'm casual, but hardcore when we hit the fun stuff.
  • Abunai_808
    Abunai_808
    ✭✭
    Look me up. Gamertag is SoloTheory. I'm casual, but hardcore when we hit the fun stuff.

Sent you a message via your gamertag.

Da Melting Pot [DmP]
    FFXIV Midgardsormr

FFXI Lakshmi
  • Jim_Berry
    Jim_Berry
    ✭✭✭
    @Abunai_808: Starting a new character. Gamertag is "Mr Jim Berry". I'll be home tonight after work to accept invite (assuming I get one).
  • Abunai_808
    Abunai_808
    ✭✭
    Invite sent
    Da Melting Pot [DmP]
    FFXIV Midgardsormr

FFXI Lakshmi
  • hamburgerler76
    hamburgerler76
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yea ill take an inv on xbox right my gtag is hambergurler im dc on na
  • ApexSwoledier81
    Looks like this would be a pretty good fit for me. Hit me up with an invite if you want ApexSwoledier81
  • Abunai_808
    Abunai_808
    ✭✭
    At work atm I'll get you an invite asap.
    Da Melting Pot [DmP]
    FFXIV Midgardsormr

FFXI Lakshmi
  • Abunai_808
    Abunai_808
    ✭✭
    An invite has been sent
    Da Melting Pot [DmP]
    FFXIV Midgardsormr

FFXI Lakshmi
  • ApexSwoledier81
    Anyone up and feel like doing the daily pledges? Or White-Gold tower? Still have yet to ever do the 2 IC dungeons ever.
    Edited by ApexSwoledier81 on December 3, 2015 7:06AM
  • Jim_Berry
    Jim_Berry
    ✭✭✭
    Anyone up and feel like doing the daily pledges? Or White-Gold tower? Still have yet to ever do the 2 IC dungeons ever.

I was online at the time of this message, but when I'm home, I'm never on the ESO board lol...

Unfortunately, I have deleted my character (Templar) and recreated (Nightblade) since I wanted to be a pure DPS (attempting to be a Templar DPS was not working, as I was looked upon to main heal). I've never stepped foot into Imperial City or that other new place, but I'd like to get to Level 10-15 before I attempt the IC dungeon.
  • Drake383
    Drake383
    disturbed980 i would like to join
  • hitman_vii
    hitman_vii
    Soul Shriven
    Could I get an invite to the EP faction guild?

GT: Hitman vii
  • Abunai_808
    Abunai_808
    ✭✭
    Drake383 wrote: »
    disturbed980 i would like to join

Invite sent
    Da Melting Pot [DmP]
    FFXIV Midgardsormr

FFXI Lakshmi
  • Abunai_808
    Abunai_808
    ✭✭
    hitman_vii wrote: »
    Could I get an invite to the EP faction guild?

GT: Hitman vii

Invite sent
    Da Melting Pot [DmP]
    FFXIV Midgardsormr

FFXI Lakshmi
  • Ryan500mtm
    Ryan500mtm
    Soul Shriven
    Sounds like the perfect guild for me. I'm a vet 13 dk tank down for dungeons, dsa, and sewers.

Please send ep invite to ryan500mtm