Maintenance for the week of October 21:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 21
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 21, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Xbox One guild Recruiting

luckotheirish03
Welcome citizens of Tamerial! Are you looking for a guild with mature members? Are you looking for well-organized gameplay to make the most out of your PvP experience? Are you looking for a Guild willing to run thru end game content each week? Are you simply looking to be a tradesman or crafter and sell your wares for a profit? Look no further! The Ghosts of the Covenant are pleased to announce we are looking to add to our ranks. We are looking to recruit individuals for all aspects of the world of Elder Scrolls Online. We started as a PvP guild on Xbox One and would like to extend a hearty welcome to anyone looking to PvP, raid, craft, and role-play. We are a looking to have a broad future, with organized PvP battles and skirmishes, weekly raids and an entire section dedicated to crafting and farming of materials. Please review the list below to see if you would be a good fit for the Ghosts of the Covenant!

We have a structured guild and organized rank system with a King and Council. We respectfully request that our members respect the higher ranking individuals of the guild when in a PvP zone or Raid. These individuals are in place because they have knowledge of tactics and/or extensive knowledge of gameplay. Our guild participates in minor role-play positions. Our King and Council have weekly meetings to create a better and more comfortable and fun atmosphere for our guild members with things such as guild meetings, armor issuing and lore books.

Please be above 18 years of age and be able to listen to higher ranking individuals and have respect for your fellow guild members.

Ghosts of the Covenant believe in the motto “Silent, humble professionals”. This means that whether we win or lose, we will remain respectful to each other and the individuals who are not in our organization. Trash talking, derogatory comments and death threats towards an individual for gameplay is unacceptable and you will be removed if it is heard.

We request that all our Ghosts have a working and fully functional microphone or headset. This is so that all our members can have an enjoyable experience while in chat. We also request that during PvP or Raids, that members keep the chat channel clear of voice traffic so that pertinent information can be passed in a clear and concise manner. This helps our leaders be able to make clear, on-the-spot commands in order to make the Ghosts the effective fighting force that we have become.

If you feel like you meet all of the requirements above and you think you would enjoy a well-organized guild with mature members, please head to GotC.gamerlaunch.com and apply for membership today!
  • luckotheirish03
    /bump
  • ch1no92
    ch1no92
    ✭✭
    How many members do you currently have? I'm looking mainly to trade and make me... err... The guild some money.
  • luckotheirish03
    90+ members
  • luckotheirish03
    /bump
  • luckotheirish03
    Bump it up
  • luckotheirish03
    ^
  • TOOTxMarkyTee
    TOOTxMarkyTee
    Soul Shriven
    bump! I joined this guild around a month ago and it's awesome! Great group of dedicated and skilled players!
  • Eromecno
    Eromecno
    Please invite me to your guild. I am very active buying and selling and at prices that move. I solo a lot but am really wanting to get into group dungeons. PVP is also going to be new to me soon. Over 700 hours clocked though as is. Im heavy crafting also with weakness being alchemy.

Gamertag: Dungeon Shogun

Thanks.
  • Solidevolution923
    Hi I am interested in joining. My GT is Solidevolution
  • BigMac_Smiley
    BigMac_Smiley
    ✭✭✭
    Maybe I am missing it, but I don't see what alliance you are in.