Maintenance for the week of October 21:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 21
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 21, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Become Wealthy... Lords of Anarchy Selling Guild

LordLunesta
There are lots of great guilds posted on the forums. You can find a guild to your liking pretty easily. Most are run by great people who manage the guild well. It is very easy to make money. This isn't a PVE, PVP or endgame guild. There are other great guilds for that. This is about making the most amount of gold you can. Investing in a company that has a vision and action plan to be successful. I enjoy the game but I want to build wealth. You need to invest money to make money. Let's get to it.

Requirements/Expectations:

-You must donate 5000 gold per month. (You can make this in 30 minutes easily by stealing/pickpocketing. Very easy to do). This will be tracked. If you do not pay, you will be kicked. Note: You will pay 5000 gold to join but you will not have to pay the monthly fee until we get our first guild trader live
-This is not a Crafting Guild so you will not have access to the bank.
-Excited to sell items
-List what you want at the price you want. You'll know soon enough if you're priced fair or not. (there are plenty of pricing guides out there)
-Payment is expected within the first 7 days of the next month.

Perks:

Consistent Guild Trader
Giveaways
Raffles
Make more gold
Knowing you have other like minded individuals that want to make a lot of gold

I realize this guild format isn't for everyone and it's okay to pass. As I mentioned, just scroll the forum and you'll see other great opportunities. However, this can be a great guild to add to your guild list. I think this fits perfectly into the mix of your other 4 guilds. The monthly fee will be used to bid on guild traders, most profits will be used to secure guild better guild banks. If you accept an invite, you must pay 5000 gold once joined. Payments made will count towards the August fee. From now until midnight on 7/31/15, anyone who joins and donates will be eligible for one of 3 giveaways on 8/1/15. The giveaways will be disclosed on the guild page notes. There is no risk. It's 5k gold. That is nothing. As Alec Baldwin would say, A-B-C.

Guild: Lords of Anarchy (my gamertag is Lord Lunesta)
NA Server
Ebonheart Pact (doesn't matter what faction though)

Leave GT for invite or message me on live
  • LordLunesta
    Ever wonder why some guilds have so much gold but yet bid so little on traders, seen a bank wiped out of product or even gold? Ever seen others donate 100 gold while another person donates 5000 yet they have the same resources to sell? If you want to make gold with other like minded individuals, this is the guild for you. No drama. No BS. Come invest with others that have your drive to make as much gold as possible.

• LordLunesta
    Giveaways are to 3 guild members and they worth the 5k risk alone! Deadline to join up for be a part of the contest is 7/31 at midnight est.
  • LordLunesta
    Lots of questions on the giveaways. I'll give you a hint. They have to do with xbox live...

You can have up to 5 guilds. This could fill a spot perfectly.

The Stock Market is designed to transfer money from the active to the patient. – Warren Buffett
  • LordLunesta
    Thank you to everyone who has joined. Remember, the deadline for the raffle is midnight tonight (eastern time). This is no 50/50 raffle either... Much better prizes and 3 different winners.. Please PM me or reach out to me on Xbox Live for more info or an invite.

GT: Lord Lunesta

The Stock Market is designed to transfer money from the active to the patient. – Warren Buffett
  • LordLunesta
    Are you frustrated watching other members donate 0 gold, deposit 0 items and withdraw a lot of stuff AND have access to the store or trader while you deposit items, donate 5k yet have access to the same resources? It's only fair that others have to contribute. If you are ready to join a guild focused on accountability and wealth, then send me a PM or message me on live.

GT: Lord Lunesta

Edited by LordLunesta on August 2, 2015 12:19AM
  • xJACKPACKAGE
    Invite if you have room. Gt is: xJACK PACKAGE

VR1 Templar
    VR6 Dragonknight
  • packituppp
    Gt-pack it uppp sounds perfect for me
  • Eromecno
    Eromecno
    Invite please. I buy and sell heavily.

Gamertag: Dungeon Shogun

Thanks.