Maintenance for the week of October 21:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 21
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 21, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Blood Oath Knights - Aldmeri Dominion - PvP/PvE

animalaspects
animalaspects
Soul Shriven
Hello, fellow cyrodiilians. Blood Oath Knights are looking for new knights to join our order. One of the most helpful guilds of NA, we gear you up so you can run with the big dogs. Dozens of master crafters are here, ready to make the set you need to become the very best you, you can be. Currently we are running Scourge Campaigns and Exp Farms, it varies daily. We don't require deposit fees, however we do hold events because of em. Bring your friends and you might get a purple motif of your choice. Thanks for taking to the time to consider Blood Oath Knights as your new home. Post your XBL gamertags below, and feel free to ask any questions you feel necessary.

note; All new members have a trial period before being actually considered Knights of the Blood Oath. You can be terminated at any moment during this trial period. By posting your gamertags, you are accepting that the Council of the Knights, can reject anyone at any given moment during this time.
  • Deborahs4
    Deborahs4
    Soul Shriven
    Hi! My husband and I are both looking for a guild to run PVP with. We are both Vet1 but got there mostly by questing and are new to PVP. Speaking for myself, I would welcome advice on builds, PVP strategy, etc.

GT: WickedestDebbie
    Husband's GT: Jkilroy357

Thank you!
  • IMasterMario
    Id like to join, GT: IMasterMario
  • animalaspects
    animalaspects
    Soul Shriven
    invites sent, please bring your friends :)
  • DGC_BoilinPoint
    Heres mine

GT: DGC BoilinPoint
  • ZigZaguilar
    ZigZaguilar
    Soul Shriven
    Still recruiting? My GT is Lord Janitor
  • Nystora
    Nystora
    Gt: Nystora. Vet16
  • WonderWeasle
    WonderWeasle
    Soul Shriven
    GT: OneEydWndrWeasl I would love to join!
  • grantj1788
    I G Nug I (those are capital i's at the beginning and end)