Mounts and Pets Whishlist

esp1992
esp1992
✭✭✭
This discussion is about mounts and pets we really want to see and 2 Major things I really, REALLY wish for when it comesto Mounts and Pets from the Crown Store.

ZOS, If you can see this, please, Please, PLEASE just hear me out on this.

1. Companion Skill (For Pets)
I am *** sick and *** tired of having the pet that won't fight or do *** for you! As far as I'm concerned, the Dogs, Senche, and Daedra should be fighting for you!

2. Mounted Combat Skill (For Mounts)
An excellent Skill tree where you can fight while riding your mount into the battlefield. (Heck, the Guar, Senche, and Bears they have look like they'd be the weapon!!!
MY CHARACTERS

Clouse the White Warden - Breton AD MAG Warden
Jaro the Wild Changeling - Bosmer AD STAM Warden
  • Oh_Skrivva
    Oh_Skrivva
    ✭✭✭
    I want a dwemer spider mount and wamasu idk if I would want pets to attack if they do it will become a most have just for the damage. I do wish pets interacted with people you encounter and/or other people's pets I. E. A dog pet would chase someone's cat pet around
    Costco member

Message brought to you by Cat Queefs Emporium
    Options
  • esp1992
    esp1992
    ✭✭✭
    If anyone has any suggestions or questions about the 2 skills, please lay them on me ASAP!
    As far as new pets and mounts play out, these are what I want to see...

MOUNTS
    White Senche Lion
    White Senche Tiger
    Black-Maned Senche Lion
    Saber Cat
    Elk
    Alik'r Camel

PETS
    Black Cat
    Solitude Long-Hair Cat
    Dawnstar Husky
    White Goat
    Raccoon
    Arctic Fox
    Black Fox
    Lynx
    Albino Skeever
    Greater Vampire Bat
    Jackelope
    Pygmy Fellrunner
    MY CHARACTERS

Options
  • esp1992
    esp1992
    ✭✭✭
    Ok... Maybe not pets attacking you, but pets retreiving items or stuff for you!
    MY CHARACTERS

Options
  • Paazhahdrimaak
    Paazhahdrimaak
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    WHish like WHiskey.
    Options
  • Herelacfreahelm
    Herelacfreahelm
    ✭✭✭
    All of those sound good, please give us pets the do more than just follow you around in the game but are completely useless.
    Options
  • Jennifur_Vultee
    Jennifur_Vultee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Two years playing (closed beta) and I'm still waiting on mud crab skates as a mount so I can strap them on and skitter away. Zenimax if you can't give us mudcrab skates then someone will quit ESO for some reason at some point...probably not because of the lack of mudcrab skates but I'm pretty confident someone will quit. So you know...give us crabs again.

Yes, Zenimax gave me a crabs. I got one for buying the Imperial Edition...then I got a second crab with the bug that reset your bank to 60 slots and resent all the preorder/Imperial Edition mail giving me two crabs...so Zenimax literally gave me crabs.
    "Whoever is careless with the truth in small matters cannot be trusted with important matters." – Albert Einstein

Treat a customer fairly and they will remember you. Treat a customer poorly and they never forget.

Imperial City: Zerg, gank or die.
    Options
  • Volkodav
    Volkodav
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Fighting Mounts and Pets,I say!! In WoW pets fight for you.In Skyrim your horse fights for you,..even though he can get in the way or start fights with people you are running from. Having said that if you are a Scorcerer you do have pets who fight for you.
    Options
  • reptilia252
    A wolf mount and a wolf pet
    Options
  • Van_0S
    Van_0S
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gaint Kawma.
    Options
  • pepperybrine
    pepperybrine
    ✭✭✭
    MAMMOTH
    Character: Skjorff Chilheart the WolflikeTankyswankyhulk, BLOOD FOR THE PACT
    Guild: The Eet-Team
    Pc Eu server
    Skooma is bad, and beer is bad also, so don't do drugs kids, they are bad, skooma is bad
    Options
  • Theodorus
    Theodorus
    ✭✭✭
    Well, implementing pet attacks, although cool, might be a bit more than Zeni is willing to put on their to-do list.

How about something simple, such as a health buff for having your pet with you? My miniature Yorkie is sitting on my lap as I type this, and I feel...happy.

Of course, -1 for typing skill as she's climbing up trying to lick my face...

I would pay large real world dollars for a Miniature Yorkie pet that ran around in circles yapping and snapping at your opponents' ankles while doing no combat damage but which interrupted spell casting.

But that may be a little too specific.

Edited by Theodorus on November 7, 2015 6:08PM
    Walking Dead survival tip ... just run faster than Otis
    Options
  • esp1992
    esp1992
    ✭✭✭
    Oh_Skrivva wrote: »
    I want a dwemer spider mount and wamasu idk if I would want pets to attack if they do it will become a most have just for the damage. I do wish pets interacted with people you encounter and/or other people's pets I. E. A dog pet would chase someone's cat pet around
    Theodorus wrote: »
    Well, implementing pet attacks, although cool, might be a bit more than Zeni is willing to put on their to-do list.

How about something simple, such as a health buff for having your pet with you? My miniature Yorkie is sitting on my lap as I type this, and I feel...happy.

Of course, -1 for typing skill as she's climbing up trying to lick my face...

I would pay large real world dollars for a Miniature Yorkie pet that ran around in circles yapping and snapping at your opponents' ankles while doing no combat damage but which interrupted spell casting.

But that may be a little too specific.

Or a cat or monkey latch on your opponen'ts face, no gamage, but enemy can't attack!
    MY CHARACTERS

Options
  • Shader_Shibes
    Shader_Shibes
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I really, really, REALLY want a chub loon as a pet!!

Was opening a chest in Wrothgar yesterday when one popped into my screen when i was picking the lock, it just stood there, looked at me for a couple of seconds then ran off.
    Options
  • Volkodav
    Volkodav
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Ya know,..even a horse of a different style or shape then all the ones we have now.Or an Appaloosa.
    Options
  • Elara_Northwind
    Elara_Northwind
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I want a pocket mammoth pet :smile:

I <3 them.
    Sorcerer, Templar, Wolf Collector, Housing Addict!

GM of Salted Wings Tavern and Salted Wings Housing 🏠🌻

'A House is Built with Boards and Beams, a Home is Built with Love and Dreams'

Youtube - https://www.youtube.com/c/ElaraNorthwind
    Options
  • Appleblade
    Appleblade
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Baby Netch pet and full size Netch mount. Just float over those rivers and swamps.
    Options
  • LindsC
    LindsC
    ✭✭✭
    Pets
    Penguin
    Pocket Mammoth
    Goblin

Mounts
    Echatere
    Mammoth
    Giant
    Titan
    Options
  • Dreamo84
    Dreamo84
    ✭✭✭
    I'd be happy if the pets attacked, but didn't do any dmg. I just want the animation lol
    Dream it, wish it, do it... or something...
    Options
  • Taemethius
    Taemethius
    ✭✭✭
    A direwolf plz and ty. Or a flying carpet that hovers a few feet off the ground. My sorc would look epic on it.
    Edited by Taemethius on November 10, 2015 2:13PM
    Options
  • Herelacfreahelm
    Herelacfreahelm
    ✭✭✭
    I really want to have a combat pet or pets in the game to help my hero along and hope you will be adding these in a future game update and or in the crown store. A companion skill for pets and a mounted skill for mounts is really needed.
    Options
  • kayPOW
    kayPOW
    ✭✭✭
    It would be nice even if they just did the animation! They don't have to do damage, and smaller pets run away and cower. It always looks a bit silly them standing there not battering an eyelid!

Also would be nice if they kept up with your character.. I feel like having a pet is pointless sometimes when they're miles behind you. If you mount up I think the pet should be on your mount with you!

I always loved the Critter Crate in WoW, it was really funny seeing it attack the level 1 baby spiders when going in to mines! (I hate Spiders) to have pets with little functions like that in ESO would be great!

Not sure mounted combat fits in to the game, it would be unfair on those who do not have enough gold for a mount as in PvP they would not be able to just run away. Stunning people off their mount so they can't run away is a big part of PvP for on-foot players.. I think it would make it all very complicated and they're struggling with balancing everything as it is.

I would love to have a mounted battle arena though! Where you get given a mount with set attacks, so everyone then can have a go!

As for pets and mounts I really want the Skeletal Guar that was teased a while ago, and for a pet I really want a Bantam Guar. They could easily make that and I just think they're adorable! Or even a Guar baby for my mount! It would be sweet if we could have one and when you get a Guar mount it interacts just like in WoWW where the Dread Raven and Dread Chick have little hearts above their heads when they meet!

✨🫖 (This is my old Signature, but I can't bring myself to change it! I'm now mainly PC/EU Templar Khajiit and run the Insani-tea Party Guild.)🫖✨

Lestari / Dunmer / EP / Xbox One - kayPOW / EU
    Dragonknight DPS - Magicka - Vampire // Bite : Available / On Cooldown //
    Guild : [ADMIN] Charitable Crafting Co-op <- Everything is FREE NO CATCH!
    I like to play games and drink tea. I sure love the T.
    Options
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    kayPOW wrote: »
    As for pets and mounts I really want the Skeletal Guar that was teased a while ago, and for a pet I really want a Bantam Guar. They could easily make that and I just think they're adorable! Or even a Guar baby for my mount! It would be sweet if we could have one and when you get a Guar mount it interacts just like in WoWW where the Dread Raven and Dread Chick have little hearts above their heads when they meet!

The Bantam Guar pet already exists (I have it!), it was available on PC and then removed from the Crown Store for some reason prior to console launch.

There is also a Striped Pony Guar pet (I have that too!) that was removed from the Crown Store at the same time as the Bantam Guar (and also the chef and blacksmith outfits, and 2 horse mounts). Not sure why they were removed, but maybe they'll be re-introduced to the Crown Store.
    Options
  • Theodorus
    Theodorus
    ✭✭✭
    "Not sure why they were removed, but maybe they'll be re-introduced to the Crown Store. "

They remove stuff to make it collectible limited edition.

The idea being to have something that other players don't have. After all, what's the point of dressing up like a chef if everyone can do it?
    Walking Dead survival tip ... just run faster than Otis
    Options
  • Aetherderius
    Aetherderius
    ✭✭✭✭
    A little skeletal construct, like a skele-banekin, or a flesh atronach themed pet-skin. Put it on your pet and make them all Frankenstein-ish
    Options
  • kayPOW
    kayPOW
    ✭✭✭
    Jayne_Doe wrote: »
    kayPOW wrote: »

The Bantam Guar pet already exists (I have it!), it was available on PC and then removed from the Crown Store for some reason prior to console launch.

There is also a Striped Pony Guar pet (I have that too!) that was removed from the Crown Store at the same time as the Bantam Guar (and also the chef and blacksmith outfits, and 2 horse mounts). Not sure why they were removed, but maybe they'll be re-introduced to the Crown Store.

Well that's just console-ist! >:(

✨🫖 (This is my old Signature, but I can't bring myself to change it! I'm now mainly PC/EU Templar Khajiit and run the Insani-tea Party Guild.)🫖✨

Lestari / Dunmer / EP / Xbox One - kayPOW / EU
    Dragonknight DPS - Magicka - Vampire // Bite : Available / On Cooldown //
    Guild : [ADMIN] Charitable Crafting Co-op <- Everything is FREE NO CATCH!
    I like to play games and drink tea. I sure love the T.
    Options
  • Volkodav
    Volkodav
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    The Elk mount that is in LOTR:Battle of the Five Armies.
    Options
  • FilteredRiddle
    FilteredRiddle
    ✭✭✭✭
    500 crowns for a monkey pet

I know beta testers got one, so make it 'different' somehow. I'm a Bosmer NB and I need a monkey friend!

1800 crowns for a senche-tiger mount

The actual striped tiger ones.

1800 crowns for an antelope mount

Valenwood has some antelope in it, so an antelope mount could be made with the description that they're a rare and often unseen Grahtwood species. In the real world, there is the male Bongo antelope who has huge horns - which look a ton like the Bosmer symbol - and a super cool coat. Perhaps they could be used as a base.

Xbox One NA
    The Sentinels of Padomay
    Obsidian Guard (Social with PvX Events)

Gamers always believe that an epic win is possible and that it's always worth trying, and trying now. Gamers don't sit around.
    - Jane McGonigal
    Options
  • Stx
    Stx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Pet wolf!

I also really like the idea of your pets attacking your target, but dealing no damage at all, just cosmetically.
    Options
  • k9mouse
    k9mouse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I want mounts, pets and everything else lore friendly, logical, and fits in the world of Nirn.

Either ZOS keep the spirit of ESO and lore, logic of it
    OR
    I walk. ( I know that many others feel the same way.)
    Simple as that.

I know people are WoW trained and ask for stupid stuff that just break the game and I hope ZOS is smart enough to forget about such requests.
    Options
  • Gargath
    Gargath
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd also like to see mounts only Nirn lore friendly, and sorted per species, so senches for khajit, horses for humans etc. Anything too much odd that could destroy this wonderful climate.
    For me guar is still the best mount in entire game, I love to see it moving, although still can't afford one...

I'd also love to ride in a silt strider :smiley:.
    PC EU (PL): 14 characters. ESO player since 06.08.2015. Farkas finest quote: "Some people don't think I'm smart. Those people get my fist. But you, I like."
    Options