Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

The problem of Wrothgar relic hunter achievement.

EIGHTS
EIGHTS
✭✭✭✭
I had put 'Agra Crun' back in Orsinium Museum. But I don't get achievement. The 'Agra Crun' is still gray color. I don't know how to fix that.
k3BnygM.jpg

And I found a item called 'Old Helm'. Does anyone know what is it?
REpph0G.jpg

Thanks for reply.

Edited by EIGHTS on November 4, 2015 2:22AM
I'm not native speaker in English. I hope that I don't make you misunderstand.
  • Elephant42
    Elephant42
    ✭✭✭✭
    I too would like to know what (if anything), the "Old Helm" is for.
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can you equip the old helm?
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • Saucy_Jack
    Saucy_Jack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I thought the Agra Crun thing was a problem. Keep following the actual questline, until the curator gives you an actual list of things she's looking for. Once you get the quest to that point, any items that you've already placed in their exhibits will be counted.
    ALL HAIL SNUGGLORR THE MAGNIFICENT, KING OF THE RNG AND NIRN'S ONE TRUE GOD! Also, become a Scrub-scriber! SJ Scrubs: Playing games badly to make you feel better about yourself.
  • Saucy_Jack
    Saucy_Jack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Also, the old helm is for a guy who's burying his dead grandpa or something like that and wanted you to go get the helm to honour his legacy or something. earch around the area; you'll fin the questgiver eventually.
    ALL HAIL SNUGGLORR THE MAGNIFICENT, KING OF THE RNG AND NIRN'S ONE TRUE GOD! Also, become a Scrub-scriber! SJ Scrubs: Playing games badly to make you feel better about yourself.
  • EIGHTS
    EIGHTS
    ✭✭✭✭
    Saucy_Jack wrote: »
    I thought the Agra Crun thing was a problem. Keep following the actual questline, until the curator gives you an actual list of things she's looking for. Once you get the quest to that point, any items that you've already placed in their exhibits will be counted.

I already finished the quest of 'Agra Crun' that the curator gave me. She gave another seeking quest to me.
    Saucy_Jack wrote: »
    Also, the old helm is for a guy who's burying his dead grandpa or something like that and wanted you to go get the helm to honour his legacy or something. earch around the area; you'll fin the questgiver eventually.

I will try to find the quest giver.
    MissBizz wrote: »
    Can you equip the old helm?

No, it's not a quest item and can not be sold or wore.
  • EIGHTS
    EIGHTS
    ✭✭✭✭
    I finished another quest of 'Uzdabikh's Helm'.
    The achievement is still gray color.

I think this is a bug or something.
    If you received the quest from curator, it doesn't give you the achievement when you put items back.
  • Saturn
    Saturn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The old helmet is for a quest near Morkul Stronghold (you'll find the questgiver next to a grave) and is not associated with the Relic Hunter achievement.

Have you done the initial quest given to you by the curator? Because Agra Crun and Uzdabikh's Helmet will not be ticked off until you complete the intro quest. This means you have to collect both items, put them on their displays and get "relic list" from the Curator.

Sidenote: They haven't fixed the hints for The First Charter so if you find you have problems with it I will leave a link to a thread that contains hints:
    http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en-GB/discussion/222830/the-hunt-for-wrothgar-relic-hunter-contains-spoilers-and-questionable-directions/p1
    "Madness is a bitter mercy, perhaps, but a mercy nonetheless."

Fire and Ice
  • EIGHTS
    EIGHTS
    ✭✭✭✭
    Saturn wrote: »
    The old helmet is for a quest ...

I found the old helmet owner's grandchild and gave it to him.
    I also found the First Charter and put it back then I saw your reply.
    I told to the curator and got my achievements.

Many thanks.
  • RizzlyBear
    RizzlyBear
    ✭✭✭
    I can confirm the Agra Crun and the Uzdabikh's Helm' go white when you finish the whole achievement.... (The one to collect 20 trophies)

Also some trophies are part of different quests...You can decide to bring them to the museum or not...Seems like if you decide not to bring them the museum will stay forever with the item missing :/
    Edited by RizzlyBear on November 7, 2015 11:24AM
  • hrothbern
    hrothbern
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    RizzlyBear wrote: »
    I can confirm the Agra Crun and the Uzdabikh's Helm' go white when you finish the whole achievement.... (The one to collect 20 trophies)

Also some trophies are part of different quests...You can decide to bring them to the museum or not...Seems like if you decide not to bring them the museum will stay forever with the item missing :/

really?

that is a stealthy twist !

you should be able to undo it

something like clicking on the empty vitrine, get a "repair" quest, and then be able to fetch the relic from the place it is and bring it to the museum.

Edited by hrothbern on November 7, 2015 11:48AM
    "I still do not understand why I followed the advice of Captain Rana to bring the villagers of Bleakrock into safety. We should have fought for our village and not have backed down, with our tail between our legs. Now my home village is in shambles, the houses burning, the invaders feasting.I swear every day to Shor that after Molag Bal has been defeated, I will hunt down the invaders and restore peace in Bleakrock and drink my mead with my friends at the market place".PC-EU
  • Aimora
    Aimora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wondered what happens if you leave Thorugs Gauntlet at the summit - do you still finish the achievement as I can't place it in the museum - thanks for any info
    Aimora Gilidhren - 50 Hybrid Sorcerer
    Aimae Gilihdril - 50Templar Healer
    Aimsae Astasia - 50 Templar Tank
    Aimellie Halfpenny - 50 Nightblade spinning DPS
    Sofae Ethelbur - 50 Dragonknight Tank
    Sha'Mash 50 - Nightblade - Former Empress
    Saelenor Wilihfren 50 - Templar No. 3
    Seliene Harbingerin 50 - DK in training
    Aims For Equanimity 10 - Magicka DK

Circle of the Phoenix - Guild Mistress
    Elysium - Guild 2nd in Command
    Auridon Trading Company - Joint GM

Looking for a friendly, progress focused guild check us out at thecircleofthephoenix.gamerlaunch.com/

Check me out at Anook anook.com/aimora
  • RizzlyBear
    RizzlyBear
    ✭✭✭
    Aimora wrote: »
    I wondered what happens if you leave Thorugs Gauntlet at the summit - do you still finish the achievement as I can't place it in the museum - thanks for any info

It's what I said above. You can't place the Armlet of Torug in the museum IF you kept it on Stibbons.
  • Saturn
    Saturn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    RizzlyBear wrote: »

There is only one item like that and that is the Armlet of Torug, which is not required for the achievement. All relics are obtainable by anyone (also if you were wondering, yes they do respawn if you delete a relic) with the Orsinium DLC. There is only one item that is barred by a quest and that is the Hammer of Glass inside Old Orsinium, which is only accessible if you finish the quest there.

Fire and Ice
  • Saturn
    Saturn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aimora wrote: »

You can still finish the achievement as it is not part of the 20 listed items.

Fire and Ice