The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

You cannot Mount while you are in Combat......8 mins later

• Anazasi
    Anazasi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    there is an art to staying in combat as well as staying out of combat. Larger groups tend to agro more stuff as the stream across the land and since you are grouped up its a mechanic of the group. Try staying closer together, try not casting buffs or HOTS. when combat ends stand still a couple of seconds wait for the group to drop out of combat. Yeah I know speed is a major component of PVP but if you cant move as a group what really is the point of the group.

Oh yeah ZOS mechanic to break up zergs.
  • Docmandu
    Docmandu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    v2.2.4 - "Fixed an issue where a player character killed in PvP combat would still be flagged as being in combat after resurrecting or releasing to a Keep."

Not alot.. but it's a start!
    Edited by Docmandu on November 2, 2015 4:11PM
  • Alcast
    Alcast
    Class Representative
    Docmandu wrote: »
    v2.2.4 - "Fixed an issue where a player character killed in PvP combat would still be flagged as being in combat after resurrecting or releasing to a Keep."

Not alot.. but it's a start!

I guess so, but what happens when the enemy not dies and you stay in combat for 8 mins? ;)
    https://alcasthq.com - Alcasthq.com Builds & Guides
    https://eso-hub.com - ESO-Hub.com Sets, Skills, Guides & News
    https://dwemerautomaton.com - Discord, Telegram & Twitch Command Bot

• Skinzz
    Skinzz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yup I love running 3 keeps away until I can finally mount. I also love a loading screen popping up during a 1v1
    Anybody got a group? LFG, anybody? Hello?
  • Cody
    Cody
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I am often still in combat after rezzing at a keep, preventing me from using the transit feature. this has forced me to watch helplessly as X keep gets flagged, forcing me to ride over there and risk getting ganked.

the bug has been in since launch. It needs fixing.
  • Master_Kas
    Master_Kas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    In this update, it has been a lot better in my experience. I don't often have good words to say, but in this case it's actually true.

Certain abilities used to not "purge" after you died (Entropy and morphs being one of them) and kept you in combat. But it's a lot better now imo

Btw since we've talked about this: Patchnotes for todays update say fiery reach now applies the knockback correctly. Still doesn't work vs damage shields :trollface: ...

Tested it on shaer'delis magicka nb, both harness magicka and healingward stopped the knockback from happening. Probably all other shields too. :(
    EU | PC
  • Raizin
    Raizin
    ✭✭✭✭
    plz do try and turn off all your addons pls"
    HellSeesYou = v16/AD/Rank 37-Former emp/EU TB-AZura(Old Auriels Bow badass) ___ Vampire Templar/Resto/Destro staff user from Banana squad
    HellSeesAll - v16/EP/Rank 19 Magicka NB/Necrotic Lag member
    HellSeesUs - v16/AD/Rank 18 Stamina Templar
  • Mumyo
    Mumyo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Alcast wrote: »
    Most annoying bug and here since beta.... gg

Why can't we simply mount up while in combat?
  • OdinForge
    OdinForge
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    But bear mount?

Amirite
    The Age of Wrobel.
  • Wollust
    Wollust
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Will never be fixed
    Susano'o

Zerg Squad
  • frozywozy
    frozywozy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I actually think the combat bug is finally gone for me. Before this patch, I was stuck in combat for 5minutes after using Rally but yesterday I got out of combat several times just a few seconds after the last enemy died.

I really hope it is fixed for real this time.
    Frozn - Stamdk - AR50
    Frosted - Magplar - AR50
    Frodn - Magden - AR50
    Warmed - Magblade - AR50
    Mmfrozy - Magsorc - AR44
    Necrozn - Magcro - AR32
    Twitch.TV/FrozyTV
    PvP Group Builds

“Small minds discuss people, average minds discuss events, and great minds discuss ideas.” -Eleanor Roosevelt
    • Fix Volendrung (spawn location - weapon white on the map causing the wielder to keep it forever - usable with emperorship)
    • Remove / Change CPs System, remove current CP/noCP campaigns and introduce one 30days with lock, one with no locks
    • Fix crashes when approaching a keep under attack because of bad / wrong rendering prioritization system
    • Change emperorship to value faction score points and not alliance points - see this and this
    • Fix long loading screens (mostly caused by players joining group out of rendering range)
    • Add 2 more quickslots to the wheel or add a different wheel for sieges weaponry only
    • Fix Balista Bolts not dealing damage on walls or doors if deployed at a certain place
    • Release bigger battlegrounds with 8 to 16 players per team and only two teams
    • Fix the permanent block animation - see examples : link1 link2 link3 link4 link5
    • Gives players 10 minutes to get back into Cyrodiil after relogging / crashing
    • Add a function to ignore the Claiming system of useless rewards
    • Improve the Mailing System / Rewards of the Worthy stacking
    • Assign specific group sizes to specific campaigns (24-16-8)
    • Make forward camps impossible to place near objectives
    • Make snares only available from ground effects abilities
    • Change emperorship to last minimum 24hours
    • Fix body sliding after cc breaking too quickly
    • Remove Block Casting through Battle Spirit
    • Fix the speed drop while jumping - see video
    • Fix loading screens when keeps upgrade
    • Fix Rams going crazy (spinning around)
    • Bring back dynamic ulti regeneration
    • Fix speed bug (abilities locked)
    • Introduce dynamic population
    • Lower population cap by 20%
    • Add Snare Immunity potions
    • Bring resurrection sickness
    • Fix character desync
    • Fix cc breaking bug
    • Fix gap closer bug
    • Fix health desync
    • Fix combat bug
    • Fix streak bug
    • Fix server lag
  • Desommettor
    Desommettor
    ✭✭
    This really is the most annoying thing. Zero combat for like 2 minutes and still no mount run all the way to the next keep and still cant mount.