Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Hey pc players! Anyone figured out Armor of the Code sets yet?

AtraisMachina
AtraisMachina
✭✭✭
I've looked around on different websites and everyone seems VERY confused about it. Anyways where is the crafting table if its still craftable. How many traits do you need? If its not craft able where do you find it? Also any info on brairheart set locations would be wonderful!
  • Darlgon
    Darlgon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've looked around on different websites and everyone seems VERY confused about it. Anyways where is the crafting table if its still craftable. How many traits do you need? If its not craft able where do you find it? Also any info on brairheart set locations would be wonderful!

Some idiot datamined that crap. It never will be in game...

http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/226531/armor-of-the-code
    MSchroeder wrote: »
    As @Paulington mentioned, the Armor of the Code item set has only been datamined – it is not actually available in-game.

Remember, just because you see it in data, doesn’t mean you’ll see it in the game. :smile:
    Power level to CP160 in a week:
    Where is the end game? You just played it.
    Why don't I have 300+ skill points? Because you skipped content along the way.
    Where is new content? Sigh.
  • Paulington
    Paulington
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Mmm, I think calling me an "idiot" is a little harsh! :D.

I've given my explanation, we may see it in the future, who knows? But it's certainly not around currently.
  • AtraisMachina
    AtraisMachina
    ✭✭✭
    Aaawwwww *** bummer lol! Well that changes things a bit! Any ideas on briar heart?
  • Daveheart
    Daveheart
    ✭✭✭✭
    Paulington wrote: »
    Mmm, I think calling me an "idiot" is a little harsh! :D.

I've given my explanation, we may see it in the future, who knows? But it's certainly not around currently.

"Idiot" is definitely strong (at least for the dataminer). I think I've yet to ever see anyone post something that's datamined who hasn't added a warning about the reliability of datamined information.
    Daggerfall Covenant (PC-NA)

The Order of Mundus | Nightfighters